Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash River Conference Week 4

Week 4 already. RP and Covington kinda got exposed. Is Fountain Centrals the new dark horse? The battle of Vermillions looks like the game of the week 

Attica @ Parke Heritage 

Fountain Centrals @ Covington 

Seegers @ Riverton Parkes 

North Vermilions @ South Vermilions on Saturday 

I was able to attend both the NV/Cov and FC/RP games. From watching the games I would say NV is much better than people are thinking. They have good athletes and the line is just good enough for them to be dangerous. As for FC I think they got lucky that the RP qb got hurt and one of the running back got hurt as well. If they don't go down I think RP wins that game. I'm not sure FC is the dark horse we thought they'd be. 

Attica @ PH - PH wins 48 - 12

FC @ Covington - Covington's qb went down with what looked like a knee injury last week (hoping nothing too serious) the kid is a pretty darn good. The FC offense is too dynamic for the Trojans to handle. I'm not sure if they'll pass or rush for 200+ yards because they are capable of both. FC wins 38 - 20  

Seeger @ RP - RP is too banged up from the pervious two weeks. I don't think they will be able to keep this close. I do think Coach Sanders will have a few tricks up his sleeves to keep them in the game early. Seeger wins 38 - 12

NV @ SV - After a dominating win last week I think Crabtree will have his boys fired up and ready to take on the county rivals. This is basically the conference championship so it just makes sense for it to be on a Saturday so everyone can go watch. Look for this one to be high scoring and I'll take NV to win 42 - 35

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

Week 4 already. RP and Covington kinda got exposed. Is Fountain Centrals the new dark horse? The battle of Vermillions looks like the game of the week 

Attica @ Parke Heritage 

Fountain Centrals @ Covington 

Seegers @ Riverton Parkes 

North Vermilions @ South Vermilions on Saturday 

Princess Picks:

Attica  @  PH - Wolves knock off the Ramblers. It'll be a close game though.

Fountain Centrals  @  Covington - Herbie and the 'Stangs overall could have outperformed RP last week way more than they actually did. I've heard Covington's QB is out due to injury. Tough blow for their first year head coach. Mustangs pull this one out and go 3-1 overall on the season.

Seegers @  Riverton Parkes-- Deep down I want RP to pull the upset. But realistically not going to happen. Bob Seegers win (as much as it pains me to say).

North Vermillions @  South Vermillions on Saturday-- I still think visors are classy. But on top of that, I think SV has the better athletes overall. I'm taking SV.

• Like 1

The Squirrel's Picks 

Attica at PH- This is a conference game that the ramblers can compete in this year. Bad loss for the woofs Saturday its at PH give me the woofs 27-13

FC at Cov- After Saturday Night Covington's flaw has been revealed they are bad up front NV Oline and dline did whatever they wanted to the trojans and the bulk of seniors that graduated for NV last year were lineman like Blank, Galloway , and ZIebart. FC got a good conference win on Friday Acton is a top 5 play and 5 for Covington is not FC 42 Cov 12

Seeger at RP- Seeger is Seeger they are tough and physical RP is still trying to replace Hazzard both teams are good I think the Patriots are better Seeger 38 Rp 6

NV at SV- Major Conference Implications this Saturday at SV. Can NV stop Garzo 2.0 and The SV Offense on the contrary can SV stop White and Tryon. This game will be won in the trenches this week. SV is big but don't sleep on NV's line. The Hinchee kid is physical and Athletic, and the Thomas kid has really came into his own this year compared to a year ago. Hess for SV maybe the best overall lineman this year in the conference and the state when it comes to small schools along with Kearsey who is strong and physical. This game will be close but I think SV has more athletes give me SV in a close game except for the back half of the 3rd quarter. SV 37 NV 26.

• Like 1

Week 4...

Attica @ Parke Heritage - Woolfs got owned by the boys from Clinton. The Ramblers are still figuring things out under their new coach, but they have the scheme to make PH nervous. If they can limit their mistakes, this one may be close. PH 32-24

Fountain Central @ Covington - The Mustangs had just enough big plays early on to keep RP at a distance. The Trojans struggled in all aspects against NV and got dominated. Also heard they may have lost their starting QB. FC is still intact and are getting better every week. This game belongs to the Visitors. FC 34-14

Seeger @ Riverton Parke - Patriots blew out Attica early on and got lots of reps for the JV, but they are not as physical as they used to be. The Panthers are still trying to figure out life without #24. They took some big punches early at FC, but for 2 1/2 quarters they traded back and forth with the Ponies, just never capitalized. Whoever plays the most physical will win. I still think RP can turn it around. RP 22-20

North Vermillion @ South Vermillion - Saturday night football! (Again) The boys from Clinton kicked off Little Italy with a blowout of the Woolfs. The Falcons handed out their own whooping of the Trojans. An extra day of preparartion has got to factor in for these two programs and their coaching staffs. SV has the bigger line, but NV line is good at what they do. I think there are going to be lots of scores in this one. SV 48-44

• Like 1

I have been quiet this year thus far. Not really a lot of fun up until now. Seems the conference is pretty down besides two teams.

Attica @ (PH) - Yikes

(FC) @ Covington - I had higher hops for the Trojans this season, but after last week's beatdown I am worried. FC is coming off a solid win, I take them in this game. Their QB is pretty impressive.

(Seeger) @ RP - Word on the street at the Mecca Tavern is the RP boys are hurtin. Seeger will out physical them, and it won't be close.

NV vs (SV) - This will be the conference decider. For the simple fact that it's at home, I'm giving the edge to SV. I think NV will be more prepared and better coached, but fall a little short due to athleticism/talent. 

• Like 1

Attica @ Parke Heritage 

Fountain Central @ Covington 

Seeger @ Riverton Parke

North Vermilion @ South Vermilion

Let's go all road teams this week.  The Ramblers are the real stretch here, but I can see FC & Seeger winning easily.  NV would probably be an upset, but not a big one.

• Like 1

It’s time for Donnie’s week 4 predictions. 
The frustrated Woofs will show no mercy for Rambler Dan. 
The worst 2-1 team in the WRC will blow out the XXS Trojans only to hear they got lucky and aren’t that good. 
Seegers easy over PH

I guess the season is pointless after this game according to the experts. Since it’s In Clinton I’m going with the mega school to continue its 1A dominance. I’m positive of that!🤣 I had to add that so no one would be butt hurt and say I’m negative towards the Italians. Any SV players have a fire ass hot mom that makes good spaghetti 🍝? I gotta go 

13 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

Where’s that @Lucy Draper’s at? I got some tanning lotion and Zimas for her. 

OMG Donnie!!! I have some wild stories from my younger days that involve Zimas and bad (although fun) decisions, but my lips are sealed!! 🤐 🤣

I am back after a week off! Lets just say that a vaca to Cabo left me feeling refreshed and wearing some new tan lines!! 🤗 👙 🔥

I guess I will try to give my best guess for the games this week!!! 😎

Parke Heritage will win against Attica. The Wolfs will feast on Rambler Dan's kidneys, liver, and intestines before they rip his heart out and feed it to their pups!! 🐺 🐺

Fountain Central will win against Covington. In my experience, when a Trojan takes a pounding like Covington did last week, it is sure to break sooner than later!! Look for the Mustangs to make this game au naturale very early!! Have you ever seen a horse up close???? 🐴 🐎 🍆

THE MIGHTY Riverton Parke Panthers will win against Seeger!! My son and his friends say that Seeger is still good like last year, but they are struggling to fill some holes left by graduation! 😻 😻

South Vermillion will win against North Vermillion. According to my son and his friends the Tigers have the best athletes and team in the whole Terre Haute metropolitan area!! 🤯 🐯 

Edited by Lucy Draper
I'm silly
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lucy Draper said:

OMG Donnie!!! I have some wild stories from my younger days that involve Zimas and bad (although fun) decisions, but my lips are sealed!! 🤐 🤣

I am back after a week off! Lets just say that a vaca to Cabo left me feeling refreshed and wearing some new tan lines!! 🤗 👙 🔥

I guess I will try to give my best guess for the games this week!!! 😎

Parke Heritage will win against Attica. The Wolfs will feast on Rambler Dan's kidneys, liver, and intestines before they rip his heart out and feed it to their pups!! 🐺 🐺

Fountain Central will win against Covington. In my experience, when a Trojan takes a pounding like Covington did last week, it is sure to break sooner than later!! Look for the Mustangs to make this game au naturale very early!! Have you ever seen a horse up close???? 🐴 🐎 🍆

THE MIGHTY Riverton Parke Panthers will win against Seeger!! My son and his friends say that Seeger is still good like last year, but they are struggling to fill some holes left by graduation! 😻 😻

South Vermillion will win against North Vermillion. According to my son and his friends the Tigers have the best athletes and team in the whole Terre Haute metropolitan area!! 🤯 🐯 

I haven’t been this turned on since my mom Phyllis put up her in home stripped poe. I swear to God i haven’t 

• Haha 2

On 9/7/2023 at 10:39 AM, Donnie Baker said:

It’s time for Donnie’s week 4 predictions. 
The frustrated Woofs will show no mercy for Rambler Dan. 
The worst 2-1 team in the WRC will blow out the XXS Trojans only to hear they got lucky and aren’t that good. 
Seegers easy over PH

I guess the season is pointless after this game according to the experts. Since it’s In Clinton I’m going with the mega school to continue its 1A dominance. I’m positive of that!🤣 I had to add that so no one would be butt hurt and say I’m negative towards the Italians. Any SV players have a fire ass hot mom that makes good spaghetti 🍝? I gotta go 

We have lots of fire ass hot moms here in Clinton… but that doesn’t mean much comparing them to your skank stepmom, Phyllis.  

15 hours ago, Coach Herman Boone said:

Wildcat Willy…..is it true that if the 2A Wildcats beat the 1A Falcons on Saturday that there will be a parade down 9th Street, and free spray tans at the local tanning salon????

Wow! Jealous much? Don’t worry little Hermie. We will gladly welcome you in our beautiful little town… Tanning salons, visor shops, and all!

13 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

Visors and spaghetti for everyone 

I don’t know, Donnie. I’m not sure he would look good with a visor wrapped around your greasy little mullet.

Looks like some are calling us the undercats this week and that’s OK. These boys love a good challenge!  With that good ol’ Italian boy slinging the rock, a monster line aka “The Hogs,” a quick, athletic receiver corp, and a visor-wearing head coach, I like our chances!  

Gimme them Wildcats for the win, baby!