Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

On 4/18/2020 at 4:55 AM, Bobref said:

Sheltering in place is making some people cranky. Seems like I may have touched a nerve here.

No its just i figured someone with your education wouldn't be that ill formed about stuff...which is sad.

On 4/18/2020 at 3:34 AM, Howe said:

1984_mov.png

That speaks volumes. Dude was 2x worse off then biden. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

No its just i figured someone with your education wouldn't be that ill formed about stuff...which is sad.

That speaks volumes. Dude was 2x worse off then biden. 

Not even close.

Biden cannot remember what he is talking about mid sentence. Old Joe cusses people out and challenges people to a fight or a push up contest while in public and on camera. Any 77 year old man who challenges a 36 year old man to a fight is a fool.

• Disdain 1

2 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

“Ill formed?” If you mean “ill-informed,” I’d say the guy who said Ronald Reagan in 1984 was “worse than Biden” was the ill-informed one. The American people gave him 525 out of 538 electoral votes. Think Biden will do that well?

Fact is Biden is basically a recycled Hubert Humphrey without the engaging personality.

Here's a great competing theory for you......

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/04/20/the-plot-to-install-michelle-obama-in-the-white-house/

RUSH: This Robert, Empire, Michigan. Thank you, sir. Hello.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. How you doing?

RUSH: Fine, sir. Thank you.

CALLER: I see a lot of political strategizing going on right now. And what I’m scared of is Joe Biden picking Gretchen Whitmer to be his VP running mate. Now, we know darn well that Joe Biden is not going to be able to make it another four years, if he by a freak of nature gets elected in the presidency. So that means she moves up to that position, and that’s something we cannot afford. I mean, we can’t even go into a Walmart here in Michigan and buy a can of spray paint or go into a gardening section and buy grass seed or plant seed because it’s considered nonessential and it’s marked off with crime tape.

APP-041420-Mich.jpg

RUSH: Because of the governor.

CALLER: Because of the governor, because of Gretchen Whitmer.

RUSH: Right, so what you’re saying is you don’t want this babe anywhere near the White House because if she’s Biden’s VP, she’s gonna end up being president because Biden’s not gonna know where he is?

CALLER: Absolutely. And I can see her being the future Nancy Pelosi.

RUSH: I know she’s got everybody in Michigan ticked off and I know she’s got everybody paranoid. I don’t blame you. The woman is another classic Democrat governor that’s feeling all-powerful, loving this power that they’ve got, able to fall back on, “If it saves one life, it’s worth it.” Is that the standard now? If it saves one life, I’m gonna fly a drone over your house to find out if you’re social distancing. If it saves one life you’re not gonna go to the grocery store for six months. If it saves one life. Could be anything. And that seems to be one of the criteria —

CALLER: Absolutely.

APP-021218-Obamas-0000.jpgRUSH: Well, I got a competing theory for you. Ain’t gonna be Gretchen Whitmer or anybody. It’s gonna be Michelle Obama.

CALLER: Yeah, that scares me, too.

RUSH: Yeah, I can imagine that it would. This is a New York Post story. It’s by Michael Walsh. “How the Obamas Could Easily Win Eight More Years in the White House.” It is convoluted. It is dark. It is depressing. But it sounds like everything in this idea could actually happen. So not enough time to get into it before the break here at the bottom of the hour.

But when I go through this, as Michael Walsh has constructed it, it will make you forget about Gretchen Whitmer being Biden’s chosen VP. It will open your eyes to something else, which many people have thought is gonna be Michelle Obama from the get-go — may even be her. This is just a way to get her in the White House. So hang on.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, the Obamas in the story…

The reason why these stories are cropping up is ’cause I don’t care what you think, I don’t care what you’ve heard, Biden is dying. The polling data may not show it. Biden doesn’t have a prayer. Everybody knows she doesn’t have a prayer. Biden, they can’t even keep him standing up and making cogent statements about the coronavirus shutdown, even from his own basement.

They don’t risk letting him out there for five minutes even if it’s on a prompter. They know the guy cannot withstand a presidential campaign. They know the guy cannot participate in a debate with Donald Trump. They are fully aware of the liability. So what do they do? Well, here come all these theories like the last caller, Gretchen Whitmer.

Michael Walsh: “How the Obamas Could Easily Win Eight More Years in the White House.” Here is the progression of events: “In the next month or so, Biden would announce Michelle Obama as his running mate. With a little reverse engineering of the Obama-Biden bumper stickers of 2008 and 2012, they’re good to go.”

APP-042020-michelle-obama.jpg

Michelle Obama, after being named as Biden’s running mate, “would immediately attract the undying worship of the national [media]. With the country still in lockdown, she can wave to Andrea Mitchell & Co. from the front door of her residences in Washington, D.C. … Martha’s Vineyard … or Chicago,” and fulfill every necessary photo-op requirement of a candidate.

Stand the front door and wave, observing the lockdown, being socially responsible and so forth waving to the peeps — eager to get out and join everybody on the campaign trail. “Barack Obama, who manfully supports his wife in all her endeavors,” or else, “would joke about being the First Husband and cite his familiarity with the White House as a qualification.

“Nov. 3: With the black vote and the Bernie Sanders wing of the party solidly behind them, the Biden-Obama(s) team would defeat Trump in both the popular vote and the Electoral College, flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina and winning both houses of Congress.” This is the Democrat dream. This is not a prediction of what actually would happen.

This is the dream. So don’t get alarmed yet.

“Jan. 20, 2021: Joe Biden is inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States,” having not been seen during the campaign. “Jan. 21: On live television, Joe and Dr. Jill Biden tearfully announce that the 78-year-old president is [suddenly] ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,’ and that under the 25th Amendment, he’s resigning.

“Michelle Obama is now president of the United States and will not only fill out Biden’s term but will retain her eligibility to run again in her own right in 2024 when she will have turned 60. Jan. 22: President Obama announces her choice for vice president,” and it would be her husband, Barack Hussein Obama.

“However unlikely,” writes Mr. Walsh, “it’s the smart play. How could the Republicans ever counter it” if it happened. Well, here’s the thing that’s misunderstood about this. The thing that’s misunderstand widely by the media and the Democrat Party is Barack Obama’s popularity. He ain’t, in terms of people he endorses. Barack Obama’s endorsements more often than not doom candidates.

Ask Hillary. You go look it up. Don’t believe me if you don’t want to. Barack Obama-endorsed candidates do not win, including Hillary. “But, Rush! But, Rush! He’s not the candidate here. Michelle (My Belle) is, and she’s universally popular.” Yeah, I know that’s the conventional wisdom — and like so much of the conventional wisdom, formed by the Washington establishment, sorry, I just don’t buy it.

• Kill me now 1

On 4/20/2020 at 5:14 PM, TrojanDad said:

Yea, you kind of are moving the goal posts.  This entire thread is about people beating Trump in 2020.  So that is now down to one man......Joe Biden.  That is why I am referring to him.  Trump has his own thread in OOB where he can be bashed, defended, etc.  So again, this is about Biden and not Trump.  That is not being a hyprocrite....this is about sticking to this thread.

Biden has been in Washington for 40+ years....so without using Google, can you provide me any specific initiatives he's led for the citizens?  He does have a couple of bills with his name on them.....after how many years did it take him?  What he he done over the last 15 years to stand out?  Other than being a Democrat, what excites you about him?  It certainly can't be his clear, crisp public speaking.....

Tell me this....if he is such a strong candidate, why did his former teammate and POTUS wait until there were no other Dem candidates to finally endorse him?  If Biden was seen as such a strong candidate by the former president, why didn't he endorse him immediately coming out of the gate running against all the other Dem candidates?  Why was Biden getting his clock cleaned after early state races, only to have other leading candidates drop out within hours of each other allowing him to become competitive?  

As far as Hunter Biden...I never brought him up....that's you.  I guess we shall see where that all comes out.  I am just glad he is stepping up and paying child support for his child out of wedlock.....from the women working as a DC stripper.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/gop-senator-aims-to-release-hunter-biden-report-this-summer/

No.. I wasn't moving the goal posts. I was calling you out on your hypocrisy. You were calling out Joe Biden for stuff but yet Trump has done worse and you support him... Thats being a hypocrite and down right ignorant. 

Joe Biden killed the Bork vote. Biden was in the Senate when RGB was put on SCOTUS, He voted no on Clarence Thomas. He was the one that pressed Obama to legalize Gay Marriage and he worked his tail off on getting ACA through.  I know with Joe Biden.. Our healthcare will get even more expanded, with Joe Biden he will put SCOTUS that will be qualified, that will make sure that gay marriage and roe v wade will be protected. I know with Joe Biden. Our Allies won't be let down or disrespected...and I know he will be the voice of all of us.. Just not the one's who vote for him...and Hell treat all 50 states with respect.. Even the ones that have R governors. 

President Obama from what it seems wanted to remain neutral in the race and he would endorse the eventual nominee. (I listen to podcasts and read articles) Obama actually wanted Joe to run in 2016 but with Beau Biden's death a year before.. Biden didn't want to. Its obvious President Obama wanted Biden to win

Mayor Pete and Amy Klobuchar dropped out around two days after SC primary. Biden got 2nd in Nevada and then killed it in South Carolina. Mayor Pete and Amy  Klobuchar struggled bad in SC and were gonna struggle in states coming up (their pulling data showed that) and it was kinda easy to see Biden's campaign after 2 strong showings was gonna start to roll. 

You did bring up Hunter Biden. You said Biden is too busy protecting his son...and what's that sons name? 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

This NOT a Trump thread. 

How in the world can you have a discussion about a "Trump-beater" without also discussing Trump? Trump's name is in the title of the thread, as I've pointed out before. SF hasn't changed it yet, nor has he told members what can or cannot be discussed. Until then, Trump should certainly be a part of the discussion.

4 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Not sure why you are struggling so much.  This NOT a Trump thread.  This is a thread dedicated to people running AGAINST Trump.  So I am talking about those people.  That group has been whittled down to 1....and that is Biden.  Sorry this thread upsets you so badly.

I am not going to call you names...make references about your intelligence level.  Believe the way you wish....but reading those comments, I will say reality is a challenge for you.  

Bernie was rolling..that caused the DNC concern.  Biden had pulled out of the NH primary.  He was struggling.  Pete and Klobuchar were taking votes away from Joe.  They both pulled out at the same time....had they not, Joe would have been in trouble.  That is basic math.  And the DNC was all over this plan.

BO spent 8 years working side by side with Biden...if he truly believed in him, he would have made it clear from day 1 that Joe was the guy.  He didn't and that speaks volumes.  You are simply trying to shine a turd and sell it.  I'm not buying.

Allies won't be left down???  Who are you kidding?  Do you really want to get in the track record of Obama and Biden?  Red lines drawn in the sand in Syria.....pulling out of Iraq early.....lying about Benghazi......payments to Iran.....releasing terrorists from Guantanamo.....etc.  

Look, you can react any way you want, but you may want to thicken your skin a little in a thread that is designed to talk about the folks running against Trump.  If you think this is always going to be a love affair for Biden, you are going to be let down.  Especially after his numerous speaking gaffes.  

BTW, you can listen to podcasts and read lots of articles...doesn't mean they aren't biased sources.  

Again. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand. 

You can't call people out for things when someone you support does that and even worse.  That's being a major, major hypocrite and ignorant. 

Bernie was rolling in Iowa (with Pete) . Bernie did well in Nevada and did well in New Hampshire but he got killed in SC and was going to do worse on super Tuesday due to Biden's strengths in those states...and Bernie was showing he was beatable in those states.  Amy and Pete knew that and why they dropped out after bad SC showings. 

Bernie has lost atleast 6 states in 2020 so far that he won in 2016. That shows you A. More people like Biden then they did Clinton. B Bernie didn't do much to increase his base. 

Also you completely don't understand the fact that President Obama wanted to remain neutral and would support whoever the dem nominee is. He didn't want his voice to influence one way or another. He wanted us to make that choice. President obama wanted Biden to win, he just wanted we the people to make up our minds on our own...not that hard to grasp. 

Yes. Germany, France, England, Canada, Mexico and other countries will finally have an American President they can rely on as others will. Biden was the VP.. Not the president. He had to go along with what Obama wanted. 

20 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

How in the world can you have a discussion about a "Trump-beater" without also discussing Trump? Trump's name is in the title of the thread, as I've pointed out before. SF hasn't changed it yet, nor has he told members what can or cannot be discussed. Until then, Trump should certainly be a part of the discussion.

Thank you Gonzo. 

Trojandad can't grasp that or A lot of other things. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

52 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I am not going to call you names...make references about your intelligence level.

That didn't age well. 

52 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

You are simply trying to shine a turd and sell it.

6 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I didn't realize that talking about Trump's competition meant that I must also discuss (in this case) Trump's character flaws as well

It doesn't. You don't have to discuss it at all. You can just ignore any mention of Trump in the thread without telling other members what can and cannot be discussed. You know, same way you ignore any discussion about products your employer is involved in manufacturing.This isn't the meme thread, where each comment should be a meme. How many members adhere to that?

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

5 hours ago, gonzoron said:

It doesn't. You don't have to discuss it at all. You can just ignore any mention of Trump in the thread without telling other members what can and cannot be discussed. You know, same way you ignore any discussion about products your employer is involved in manufacturing.This isn't the meme thread, where each comment should be a meme. How many members adhere to that?

Gonzo, im pretty excited to see who Biden picks as his VP. 

I am also thinking once Biden wins, hell use his 4 years then won't run for re election which will set up the exciting 2024 election.

2 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Coming from the long time thread sheriff himself. Interesting. 

Yet, if I question the character of Trump’s competitor on a thread dedicated to Trumps’s competition without mentioning Trump character, I get called a hypocrite and ignorant. 

Ultimate Whiner is right..I don’t get that “logic”. But that’s alright...I’m good with that...

Thank you for your support.

6 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

He just doesn't get it. Does he?

Nope.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

6 hours ago, Howe said:

Trump will win the 2020 election by a greater margin than he won the 2016 election. It won't even be close.

Okay. 

So what Democratic states will he win over? 

7 hours ago, Howe said:

Trump will win the 2020 election by a greater margin than he won the 2016 election. It won't even be close.

States he lost by 9+ points

Washington, Vermont, Rhode Island, Oregon, New York, New Jersey,  Mass, Maryland, Illinois, Hawaii, Delaware, Conn or California. 

Hes not winning any of those. 

Trump won these states by 9+

Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wyoming. Hes not losing any of those

States Trump won by 8.9 points or less 

He won by 9 pts or less.. Ohio, North Carolina, Michigan, Florida, Wisconsin, PA, Georgia and Arizona. 

I dont see him winning Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania again. First two just elected new dem governors. The 3rd just re elected its dem governor. If Miluwakee, Detroit and Philly vote in their usual numbers in 2016 trump isn't even President. 

States Trump lost by 8.9 points or less

Minnesota, Maine, Nevada, Colorado, Virginia and New Mexico.

Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado just elected dem governors. I don't see him flipping those. I could see Trump maybe winning Minnesota or Maine and that's maybe... 

I seriously don't see how you can say it won't even be close. Lol. Thats llaughable. Itll be as tight as last time and could easily go the other way. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

9 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Coming from the long time thread sheriff himself. Interesting. 

Yet, if I question the character of Trump’s competitor on a thread dedicated to Trumps’s competition without mentioning Trump character, I get called a hypocrite and ignorant. 

Ultimate Whiner is right..I don’t get that “logic”. But that’s alright...I’m good with that...

Lol. This thread has mentioned trump many times (its even in the header). 

You are allowed to call out Trump's opponents character. I have never said you can't but what I am sayin is..you are being a major hypocrite...because Trump's flaws are much worse then Bidens and you don't find any flaws with him (because if you did, you wouldn't bring up said flaws of Biden's). That's hypocrital and ignorant... That's what you don't get. 

Right now. I'm New Pal and you are South Newton in this debate. Im beating the tar off you. 

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

13 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Okay. 

So what Democratic states will he win over? 

Minnesota and Maine.

Trump will win the 2020 election by a greater margin than he won the 2016 election.

• Disdain 1

2 hours ago, Howe said:

Minnesota and Maine.

Trump will win the 2020 election by a greater margin than he won the 2016 election.

I see Maine more then Minnesota. 

He could win those 2 but turn around and lose Michigan and Pennsylvania. 

Trump's bigger issue is..Hes running against someone thats wayy more likeable then Clinton (polling wise) and now there is plenty of political stuff to attack Trump on+ other issues. 

Biden will win these states and it won't be close.

Washington, Vermont, Rhode Island, Oregon, New York, New Jersey,  Mass, Maryland, Illinois, Hawaii, Delaware, Conn or California. 

Trump wins these states and it won't be close. 

Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wyoming. Hes not losing any of those

Trump holds onto Ohio, NC and Georgia. He barely wins FL and AZ. Loses the big 3 of MI, WI and PA. 

Detroit's turn out is normal. Biden wins Michigan. Miluwakee's turn out is normal. Biden wins wisconsin (both states just elected dem governors). Biden is in a clear position to win PA. 

States Trump came close to winning in 2016. 

Minnesota, Maine, Nevada, Colorado, Virginia and New Mexico.

Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado just elected dem governors. I don't see him flipping those. I could see Trump maybe winning Minnesota.. Maybe but I think he loses them..

Dems pick up senate seats in Montana (current governor running), Colorado (recently term limited governor running), Arizona and Susan Collins Kavanaugh vote bites her in the butt and is upsetted...I see R's picking up Alabama...and i see Dems holding onto house and actually gaining on their majority.

31 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Muda, Muda, Muda.....

Ultimate Whiner has redefined this thread.  If you post anything negative about Uncle Joe, you also have to post something negative about the Trump.  If you don't, you are simply an ignorant hypocrite.  It is all about his "balancing equation" for this thread.

Now go back and try harder, you big dumb insensitive brute!!!!  😉

You might be the most dense person on this forum. 

You can't call someone out on their flaws when you support someone who has just as bad and worse flaws..

That's being a hypocrite and that's what you are. 

Trump's name is in the header, people spoke about him before i did

Please keep being a hypocrite. You wonder why nobody takes you serious.