Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

42 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Straight out of the liberal playbook.  Vile name calling and labeling, simply because a person has a view different than their own.  But I guess that is your attempt at being "diverse and inclusive".

Yep, quite a rich statement coming from somebody who lives in lily-white Winamac, and has probably never left Pulaski county.

• Disdain 1

19 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Well, I meant my original sentence, since that was my statement. I didn't compose the ariticle in the link. But I'll stand by the link also until it can be disproven. The banners are, in fact, being produced in China.

I'm sure Troj will be along shortly to explain to us what you actually mean by this statement. He seems to be the only one who can translate your gibberish.

OK then - The Headline is inaccurate.   ‘Trump 2020’ campaign banners are being proudly produced in . . . China?

The campaign buys nothing from out of the country.  Many unaware or simply uncaring Trump supporters are buying banners and many other things produced in China.  Not the Republican Party or the Trump campaign.  The same most likely holds true for the Democrat Party and the Biden campaign.  (Most likely)  Neither campaign will ever be able to stop individuals from this, but neither campaign is responsible. 

3 minutes ago, swordfish said:

OK then - The Headline is inaccurate.   ‘Trump 2020’ campaign banners are being proudly produced in . . . China?

The campaign buys nothing from out of the country.  Many unaware or simply uncaring Trump supporters are buying banners and many other things produced in China.  Not the Republican Party or the Trump campaign.  The same most likely holds true for the Democrat Party and the Biden campaign.  (Most likely)  Neither campaign will ever be able to stop individuals from this, but neither campaign is responsible. 

90866D4D-7BCB-46F5-B522-D98405832234.jpeg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Yep, quite a rich statement coming from somebody who lives in lily-white Winamac, and has probably never left Pulaski county.

Michigan

Ohio

Illinois

Kentucky

Pennsylvania

Maryland

DC

Florida

Tennessee

Missouri

California

Nevada

Texas

I was in starke county three days ago. I went to multiple counties during football and basketball. 

Two of my ex girlfriends are black. A 3rd is a latina...and so i learned a lot about what they and their families go through. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

28 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Michigan

Ohio

Illinois

Kentucky

Pennsylvania

Maryland

DC

Florida

Tennessee

Missouri

California

Nevada

Texas

I was in starke county three days ago. I went to multiple counties during football and basketball. 

Two of my ex girlfriends are black. A 3rd is a latina...and so i learned a lot about what they and their families go through. 

I also forgot Alabama. Virginia. 

23 hours ago, Muda69 said:

As i said. 

Ive dated 3 girls who are not white...also I went to high school with minorities.. At Winamac, Pioneer and the Century Career center in logansport. 

Just because im what society deems top of the food chain (white, straight, and a man) and live in a vastly white county does not mean ive never been around other races, or never attempted to know what they go through. 

Just now, TrojanDad said:

WOW!!!!  You sure are a worldly man.....

Atleast im not an old white man, that's clinging onto the olden days such as you and howe are.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:12 PM, TrojanDad said:

Straight out of the liberal playbook.  Vile name calling and labeling, simply because a person has a view different than their own.  But I guess that is your attempt at being "diverse and inclusive".

You don't know anything about me son.  But this post told me something about your heart.

About my heart?.

That i have no respect for people such as yourself and howe? 

Try this on for size. 

I spent the last 9 season's doing stats for the basketball team at Winamac for free. That's giving up my free time to help my alma mater. I support a school that has no biological relatives of mine in it or that play for its programs. 

Or how about this? 

I moved back home to help my parents out a bit financially then quit my job to be the full-time care giver of my mom who is battling stage 3 stomach cancer. 

I can wake up every day knowing that I'm a good man. 

You wake up every day thinking so but your racist rhetoric and Howes prove other wise. 

Sorry I stand up for whats right. I guess that slipped your mind years ago. 

22 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I spent the last 9 season's doing stats for the basketball team at Winamac for free.

What a sacrifice on your part.  Did you purchase a ticket when you entered the gymnasium at both home and away venues?

Did you also mow the football field for free?

724218-2.7-2IG1.png

Edited by Muda69
  • Disdain 1

https://theweek.com/articles/911903/smokefilled-room-that-could-oust-joe-biden

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/495580-a-hillary-clinton-barack-obama-ticket-to-replace-joe-biden

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/05/04/biden-should-step-aside-we-cant-sacrifice-another-woman-political-gain/

SF is wondering what theories are floating out there in GID land regarding who thinks Joe Biden will stay the course and get the Democrat nomination or will he be replaced.  And if so, by whom?

My belief is he won't last, but I don't know how it will end for him.  Will it be Tara Reade, or just his health?   I think when it does go down, Governor Cuomo will be his replacement.

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

No. Not a factor, never was. Especially with all the holes in her story now coming to light.

Yeah - Still not sure whether that story has legs or not.  

I am sure something will end his run, I just can't predict what, or how. 

And how are the Bernie supporters going to feel with their guy out and Bernie with no desire to re-engage.

• Disdain 1

2 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

He's home as a part of a DNC damage control strategy.......

image.png.4e489b8afbe0d2c541a0edd44ec5596c.png

You were all about Brett Kavanaugh. 

You were/are about Donald Trump. Who has cheated on every single one of his wives, who has 10+ women saying he inappropriately touched them

But yet condemn Joe Biden?

That's being a hypocrite. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, swordfish said:

Speaking of the presumptive Democrat nominee........Anyone seen him lately?

The 15th he held a virtual town hall. 

He has two virtual campaign stops in Jacksonville and Tampa today. 

44 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

You were all about Brett Kavanaugh. 

You were/are about Donald Trump. Who has cheated on every single one of his wives, who has 10+ women saying he inappropriately touched them

But yet condemn Joe Biden?

That's being a hypocrite. 

It's not a big deal Ultimate.

Sexual assault claims against trump didn't end up being a factor in the 2016 election,

Sexual assault claims against Kavanaugh didn't end up being a factor in his nomination,

and these Trumped up claims against Biden by a woman who doesn't even remember what she reported almost 30 years ago won't be a factor in the 2020 election either.

8 hours ago, gonzoron said:

It's not a big deal Ultimate.

Sexual assault claims against trump didn't end up being a factor in the 2016 election,

Sexual assault claims against Kavanaugh didn't end up being a factor in his nomination,

and these Trumped up claims against Biden by a woman who doesn't even remember what she reported almost 30 years ago won't be a factor in the 2020 election either.

Biden "raped" her but yet she voted for him in 08.

As SF said before - forget the Biden sexual assault story.  While it is humorous to see the hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle on this issue, it will accomplish nothing, only a distraction.  I am predicting that he will not make it onto a stage with Trump......

18 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

The 15th he held a virtual town hall. 

He has two virtual campaign stops in Jacksonville and Tampa today. 

Those virtual campaign "stops" are really going well......

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Glitches-awkwardness-and-blank-screens-mar-15255378.php#item-85307-tbla-2

"They introduce me?" a blurry Joe Biden asked five seconds after he appeared on-screen. "Am I on?" he added, as he walked toward the camera on choppy video and removed his aviator sunglasses.

What was supposed to be a crisp and cool introduction instead stoked confusion.

"Good evening, Tampa," the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said. "I wish we could have done this together and it had gone a little more smoothly."

"This" was an event Thursday billed as a "Virtual Rally with Joe Biden in Tampa." It was an hour plagued by technical glitches, awkward pauses, delays and even some blank screen time.

For a campaign seeking a substitute for the rousing events that Biden would be holding if not for the coronavirus, the first-of-its kind rally served as a tough lesson about the perils of remote campaigning that played out in real time.

At least his campaign is trying......

"Rousing Events"   Snicker.....

26 minutes ago, swordfish said:

As SF said before - forget the Biden sexual assault story.  While it is humorous to see the hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle on this issue, it will accomplish nothing, only a distraction.  I am predicting that he will not make it onto a stage with Trump......

Those virtual campaign "stops" are really going well......

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Glitches-awkwardness-and-blank-screens-mar-15255378.php#item-85307-tbla-2

"They introduce me?" a blurry Joe Biden asked five seconds after he appeared on-screen. "Am I on?" he added, as he walked toward the camera on choppy video and removed his aviator sunglasses.

What was supposed to be a crisp and cool introduction instead stoked confusion.

"Good evening, Tampa," the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said. "I wish we could have done this together and it had gone a little more smoothly."

"This" was an event Thursday billed as a "Virtual Rally with Joe Biden in Tampa." It was an hour plagued by technical glitches, awkward pauses, delays and even some blank screen time.

For a campaign seeking a substitute for the rousing events that Biden would be holding if not for the coronavirus, the first-of-its kind rally served as a tough lesson about the perils of remote campaigning that played out in real time.

At least his campaign is trying......

"Rousing Events"   Snicker.....

And now you know where he's been. 

Free publicity. 

• Haha 1