Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

BET Founder Robert Johnson: Joe Biden ‘Should Spend the Rest of His Campaign Apologizing to Every Black Person He Meets’

BET co-founder Robert Johnson has condemned Joe Biden for claiming that black people aren’t really black if they don’t vote for him.

• “VP Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell Black people, the descendants of slaves, that they are not Black unless they vote for him,”
  • “This proves unequivocally that the Democratic nominee believes that Black people owe him their vote without question; even though, we as Black people know it is exactly the opposite.  He should spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to every Black person he meets.”
  • Robert Johnson is the co-founder of Black Entertainment Television, which was acquired by Viacom in 2001. The cable channel is the biggest TV network dedicated to black audiences.  Johnson currently heads the asset management firm RLJ Companies.

Joe Biden made the inflammatory remark Friday during an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show.

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden told host Charlamagne. Biden’s remark wasn’t in response to any question, but to the host’s statement: “It’s a long way until November, we’ve got more questions.”

The presidential candidate’s comment has drawn swift rebuke from black conservatives, including Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC). Prominent black cultural figures including Sean “Diddy” Combs have also questioned Biden’s comment.

• https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/05/22/bet-founder-robert-johnson-joe-biden-should-spend-the-rest-of-his-campaign-apologizing-to-every-black-person-he-meets/

• Disdain 1

It was only a matter of time before Biden stepped in it. The real issue is whether anyone who was offended by his totally tone deaf remark, and who would have voted for him, will now vote for Trump as a result. My guess is not very many. So, in that sense, Biden was right. He does own those votes.

20 hours ago, swordfish said:

Sure, but taken under the supervision of a doctor makes the reason for taking the drug, being scrutinized by someone lacking the "MD" after his/her name, irrelevant.  (IMHO)

I get that, but the post I replied to made the effort to point out some level of hypocrisy. If they were both taking the drug for the same reason, a preventative measure, then that point would be valid. But, as it is, there is no case for anyone being a hypocrite here. 

3 hours ago, Irishman said:

I get that, but the post I replied to made the effort to point out some level of hypocrisy. If they were both taking the drug for the same reason, a preventative measure, then that point would be valid. But, as it is, there is no case for anyone being a hypocrite here. 

Klobuchar was mocking Trump and claiming Hydroxychloroquine can lead to hallucinations yet she was fully aware her husband was treated with Hydroxychloroquine.

• Disdain 1

4 minutes ago, Howe said:

Klobuchar was mocking Trump and claiming Hydroxychloroquine can lead to hallucinations yet she was fully aware her husband was treated with Hydroxychloroquine.

Conclusion: She had first hand knowledge of the hallucinations. Sounds like an expert to me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Conclusion: She had first hand knowledge of the hallucinations. Sounds like an expert to me.

Kolbuchar stated "They say" and makes no reference to "first hand knowledge".

Typical Democrat politician.

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Howe said:

Kolbuchar

*Klobuchar*

1 minute ago, Howe said:

stated "They say" and makes no reference to "first hand knowledge".

Did she confirm that her husband DID NOT have hallucinations?

3 hours ago, Howe said:

Sorry....still not seeing what you are seeing. If she said something along the lines of “so by all means, you keep taking it Mr. President” as a following up, that would be considered mocking. All she said was they claim..... 

16 hours ago, Howe said:

BET Founder Robert Johnson: Joe Biden ‘Should Spend the Rest of His Campaign Apologizing to Every Black Person He Meets’

BET co-founder Robert Johnson has condemned Joe Biden for claiming that black people aren’t really black if they don’t vote for him.

• “VP Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell Black people, the descendants of slaves, that they are not Black unless they vote for him,”
  • “This proves unequivocally that the Democratic nominee believes that Black people owe him their vote without question; even though, we as Black people know it is exactly the opposite.  He should spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to every Black person he meets.”
  • Robert Johnson is the co-founder of Black Entertainment Television, which was acquired by Viacom in 2001. The cable channel is the biggest TV network dedicated to black audiences.  Johnson currently heads the asset management firm RLJ Companies.

Joe Biden made the inflammatory remark Friday during an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show.

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden told host Charlamagne. Biden’s remark wasn’t in response to any question, but to the host’s statement: “It’s a long way until November, we’ve got more questions.”

The presidential candidate’s comment has drawn swift rebuke from black conservatives, including Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC). Prominent black cultural figures including Sean “Diddy” Combs have also questioned Biden’s comment.

• https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/05/22/bet-founder-robert-johnson-joe-biden-should-spend-the-rest-of-his-campaign-apologizing-to-every-black-person-he-meets/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/05/22/come-bidens-you-aint-black-comment-was-clearly-joke/#click=https://t.co/9QI3nnXtlr

Lol. It was a joke that didn't land. 

Screenshot_2020-05-23-23-59-40.png

16 hours ago, Bobref said:

It was only a matter of time before Biden stepped in it. The real issue is whether anyone who was offended by his totally tone deaf remark, and who would have voted for him, will now vote for Trump as a result. My guess is not very many. So, in that sense, Biden was right. He does own those votes.

Ahh yes .

Lets vote for the dude that got sued multiple times in the 70s for refusing to let black people live in the apartments he owned. 

Or the guy who loved it when Georgia purged 1,000s of black peoples voter registration. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

I just can't wait for Biden to win and a lot of the trump cultists will go away. 

Thanks for handing the democrats a better majority in the house, giving us the white house and Senate back. 

5 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Thanks for sharing a link to some of those lawsuits in the 1970’s....would like to read about some of these cases....

Its called

Www.google.com

Its a great search engine. 

6 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

I read about the case in 1973 when he worked for his Dad. You said multiple cases. Can’t find multiple cases. Also, you failed to mention the outcome of the 1973 case......

So, since I must not command Google like you, would you please share the multiple cases?

Thanks Mr. Honesty

Pay him no attention TD. Hope you had a great Memorial Day. 

Tomorrow should be a booming. 👌 

The general election scenario that Democrats are dreading

"We are about to see the best economic data we’ve seen in the history of this country," says a top former economic adviser to Obama.

In early April, Jason Furman, a top economist in the Obama administration and now a professor at Harvard, was speaking via Zoom to a large bipartisan group of top officials from both parties. The economy had just been shut down, unemployment was spiking and some policymakers were predicting an era worse than the Great Depression. The economic carnage seemed likely to doom President Donald Trump’s chances at reelection.

Furman, tapped to give the opening presentation, looked into his screen of poorly lit boxes of frightened wonks and made a startling claim.

“We are about to see the best economic data we’ve seen in the history of this country,” he said.The former Cabinet secretaries and Federal Reserve chairs in the Zoom boxes were confused, though some of the Republicans may have been newly relieved and some of the Democrats suddenly concerned.

“Everyone looked puzzled and thought I had misspoken,” Furman said in an interview. Instead of forecasting a prolonged Depression-level economic catastrophe, Furman laid out a detailed case for why the months preceding the November election could offer Trump the chance to brag — truthfully — about the most explosive monthly employment numbers and gross domestic product growth ever.

Since the Zoom call, Furman has been making the same case to anyone who will listen, especially the close-knit network of Democratic wonks who have traversed the Clinton and Obama administrations together, including top members of the Biden campaign.

Furman’s counterintuitive pitch has caused some Democrats, especially Obama alumni, around Washington to panic. “This is my big worry,” said a former Obama White House official who is still close to the former president. Asked about the level of concern among top party officials, he said, “It’s high — high, high, high, high.”

And top policy officials on the Biden campaign are preparing for a fall economic debate that might look very different than the one predicted at the start of the pandemic in March. “They are very much aware of this,” said an informal adviser.

Furman’s case begins with the premise that the 2020 pandemic-triggered economic collapse is categorically different than the Great Depression or the Great Recession, which both had slow, grinding recoveries.

Instead, he believes, the way to think about the current economic drop-off, at least in the first two phases, is more like what happens to a thriving economy during and after a natural disaster: a quick and steep decline in economic activity followed by a quick and steep rebound.

The Covid-19 recession started with a sudden shuttering of many businesses, a nationwide decline in consumption and massive increase in unemployment. But starting around April 15, when economic reopening started to spread but the overall numbers still looked grim, Furman noticed some data that pointed to the kind of recovery that economists often see after a hurricane or industrywide catastrophe like the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/26/2020-election-democrats-281470

• Disdain 1

Just hung up my President Trump flag and placed my President Trump yard signs out!  They look beautiful. Especially near Old Glory!  🇺🇸 

2 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Just hung up my President Trump flag and placed my President Trump yard signs out!  They look beautiful. Especially near Old Glory!  🇺🇸 

I just donated to the Trump campaign and downloaded the Trump 2020 app.

• Disdain 2

2 hours ago, Howe said:

I just donated to the Trump campaign and downloaded the Trump 2020 app.

I am about to now. Thanks Howe.