Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

2 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

You mentioned Jimmy Carter is a great man.  I simply stated he being a man of faith, wouldn't agree with your comments about the bible.  Does his faith in Christ diminish his greatness in your eyes?

Your original note didn't say a word about organized religion.  You made a statement about the bible.  Not the same.

Actually the bible addresses same sex and murder.  Man debates when murder becomes murder and man dismisses messages in the bible when it doesn't align with their own positions.

But lets focus on the main message the bible teaches, especially in the New Testament....love and forgiveness.  What if people focused on those 2 key areas....would the world be a better place??

When you speak to atheists, satanists, or anarchists, they completely miss EVERYTHING vital. 

which brings me to another point from years back. I remember having a conversation w a major contributor here who said there would NOT be anarchy w weak police force (paraphrasing here).  The people who do not believe in Jesus are ALWAYS wrong. God ALWAYS wins!  God is so good. 

3 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

There are some GLORIOUS videos out there watching the Libs heads explode. Wonderful. 

This November will be even more hilarious. The Democrats and their mainstream media propaganda machine have attempted one hoax after another. Their scams are absolutely ridiculous. Only hardcore libtards are dumb enough to fall for their nonsense.

• Disdain 1

Thank you for a review of your family history.

My wife's family has German immigrants as well in their family tree.  

I understand the German flag is different than the Nazi flag...its called having fun with your comments....Since you made the Hilter love statements, I thought your German heritage was ironic.  BTW, when you make references to people loving Hitler, knowing the genocide that he led several decades ago, it diminishes how evil that man really was.  Trump is nowhere near the kind of individual Hitler was...take some time to really read about Hitler, what he stood for and his impact on the human race.  There is no comparison.

1987....millenial. I was kidding when I said get off the couch in your parents basement.  I should have known better.  Does make the number of states you've visited even more impressive.......

BTW, since you love to hurl the word racist, are you going to continue ignoring my questions about the many Democrat politicians that have accepted political money from Trump, well after 1973?

The people calling us Trump supporters are the actual facists. Quite ironic. 🤔 

They use the Nazi rhetoric of blame their opposition of what they are actually doing. You are literally see it play out as we speak w Antifa. 

3 minutes ago, Howe said:

This November will be even more hilarious. The Democrats and their mainstream media propaganda machine have attempted one hoax after another. Their scams are absolutely ridiculous. Only hardcore libtards are dumb enough to fall for their nonsense.

🎯 

53 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Isn't this country so cool?  Where people with differing opinions can actually engage in conversation (fruitful or not) with opposing comments, and no one gets hurt?  Oh wait a minute.......Who is it that keeps rioting?

Not us Trump supporters!

22 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Id say you live in a lunatic world. 

You talk like Trump won the election by a landslide when in fact he won the election by less than 80,000 votes combined from 3 counties in 3 states (one county per state)

You bitch and complain about coastal elites but yet you worship one (you realize that right? Trump is a coastal elite?)

Hes less popular in 2020 Which you dont understand and is running against a more popular candidate then what he did in 2016 which you don't understand....which it makes it easier to think hes gonna lose..and clinton was a 7 point favorite at this moment in 2016 which is before crap hit the fan...and her lead slimmed to margin of error by a week before election

A win is a win Champ. 👍 

Especially since he had a “1%” chance to win. Oh well. Our base is EXPLODING more and more everyday. 

2 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Lol. He lost the popular vote and won 3 states by less than 80,000 votes... Thats not a landslide man. No matter how you try to paint it. 

You do know the popular vote is meaningless in a Presidential Election?   Why do you and other democrats keep bringing it up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

Just now, Muda69 said:

You do know the popular vote is meaningless in a Presidential Election?   Why do you and other democrats keep bringing it up?

Because they did not pass HS Government? Did I win the prize?

2 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

The people calling us Trump supporters are the actual facists. Quite ironic. 🤔 

They use the Nazi rhetoric of blame their opposition of what they are actually doing. You are literally see it play out as we speak w Antifa. 

🎯

Yet which group has the complete backing of the KKK and The Nazi Party? Ill wait. 

12 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Not us Trump supporters!

A win is a win Champ. 👍 

Especially since he had a “1%” chance to win. Oh well. Our base is EXPLODING more and more everyday. 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-fivethirtyeight-gave-trump-a-better-chance-than-almost-anyone-else/

Uh 538 gave him a 29 percent chance to win...and some others were at 15 percent lol... And if its getting getting bigger, why is he losing support in Fox News polls? 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

7 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

They probably had a crappy teacher who had to quit teaching because they were so bad.

My teacher was a pretty cool guy. I passed with an A.

He tired after 2010 (he was the Girls bball coach here for 20+ years). Good man and Damn good coach. 

13 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

I only brought it up to show he didn't win by a landslide. He would have won the popular vote had he won by a landslide. 

20 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Not us Trump supporters!

A win is a win Champ. 👍 

Also

Hillary Clinton was in the margin of error in quite a few states a week before the election. You don't hear that get brought up much either. 

Did I think he was gonna win? No but i got a little nervous a week before the election when i saw HRC drop to margin of error in crucial swing states. 

17 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Yet which group has the complete backing of the KKK and The Nazi Party? Ill wait. 

So you are saying the backing of the KKK and The Nazi Party as the impetus that won Mr. Trump the 2016 election?

Who is the favorite candidate of the Flat Earthers?

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

22 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

So you are saying the backing of the KKK and The Nazi Party as the impetus that won Mr. Trump the 2016 election?

Who is the favorite candidate of the Flat Earthers?

No. 

Im saying he can call us fascists all he wants but it remains that the KKK and Nazi's in the US all love Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

No. 

Im saying he can call us fascists all he wants but it remains that the KKK and Nazi's in the US all love Trump. 

Again, so what?  They don't have the numbers or political acumen to make any difference whatsoever in a Presidential election.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

No idea what you are talking about and your comment had nothing to do with my original post.  Can you find any comments from me about coastal elites?  I would love to see them.

Be honest....and once again you ignored my question about current and past Dem leaders accepting political money from Trump.

I posted that to simply show you how ridiculous you and the rest of his followers are.

I could careless if he donated money to them or not...maybe you, howe and de should think.. If Democrats are as bad for America as Trump and we think... Why did he spend so much $ donating to their political campaigns through the years... Sounds like you guys got played big time. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

4 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Also

Hillary Clinton was in the margin of error in quite a few states a week before the election. You don't hear that get brought up much either. 

Did I think he was gonna win? No but i got a little nervous a week before the election when i saw HRC drop to margin of error in crucial swing states. 

👌 Sport

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-fivethirtyeight-gave-trump-a-better-chance-than-almost-anyone-else/

Uh 538 gave him a 29 percent chance to win...and some others were at 15 percent lol... And if its getting getting bigger, why is he losing support in Fox News polls? 

The tenacity is ok for you there champ. 

4 hours ago, gonzoron said:

They probably had a crappy teacher who had to quit teaching because they were so bad.

Typical. Always someone else’s fault. Not surprised. 

Man you are an idiot. Democrats are literally the party of the KKK. You obviously didn’t pass US History in HS. 

High School diploma needed to be a janitor?

Democrats are literally fascists. Just. Like. The. Nazis. 
Maybe you shouldn’t speak about people being clueless and wasting their time on numerous degrees when you don’t even know simple history. 

53 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Money in politics regardless of the side you play tag on is the root of all evil 

It is. Citizens United sucks. 

There should be no dark money, there should be limits on what corporations and the shelden Anderson's and the Kochs of the world can spend.