Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

On 6/8/2020 at 3:02 AM, Howe said:

Rasmussen’s Likely Black Voter Approval Numbers for Trump Are Astonishing

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/06/06/850665/

Rasmussen is out with a poll that has some astonishing “black likely voter” approval numbers for President Donald Trump.

Now there’s a lot that has been going on that might influence those numbers.

Trump achieving the lowest black unemployment in 50 years prior to the pandemic and more capable of getting the economy back on track post-pandemic, far more so than Biden.

There’s Joe Biden’s “You ain’t black” if you don’t vote for him comment, insulting black Americans and reminding people of his racist comments throughout his career. Add that to his failure to improve things in his 36 years in the Senate and 8 years as Vice President. Plus Biden’s 1994 crime bill, which some belief led to greater incarceration versus Trump’s criminal justice reform bill, with the First Step Act.

Then there are the riots and the pandemic with people able to see the choices that Democrats made versus those Trump made, with Democrats for sure coming up short. With the pandemic, Democrats are being seen as wanting to deny people the right to work to support their families. With the riots, Democrats are seen as not being effective in addressing them and seen as excusing rioters who have adversely impacted black lives, jobs and businesses.

Reader Tip: Coming Later

Our Daily Presidential Tracking poll today shows Black Likely Voter approval of the job @realDonaldTrump is now over 40%.

https://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

Yet from same place Trump's overall approval rating is 44 percent lol. 

9 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Ultimate Whiner....maybe Biden does accept funds from racists....seems super friendly with one in particular....

28B1607D-A564-43E3-940A-2920A2BA98AA.jpeg

Oh the typical Republican response.. Using a Robert Byrd..pic

Robert Byrd was ahead of a local chapter and was never a grand wizard. 

Robert Byrd was apart of the KKK, he made some crappy votes too but later in life, he repeatedly apologized for his past mistakes. 

My maternal great grandpa Spicer was apart of the KKK in Arkansas. I disapprove of his beliefs but Im sure I would have loved him had I known him cause he is after all my great grandpa. 

On 6/10/2020 at 8:56 AM, Howe said:

It was 38% when he demolished Hillary Clinton 306-232 in 2016.

Demolished? He won the college electoral by 74 votes. He won by less than 80,000 votes in 3 states combined. 

Since 1900, he had the 7th lowest electoral votes of any president. 

Obama twice, Clinton Twice, Reagan Twice, Coolidge, Harding, Bush 41, Roosevelt, Wilson, Eisenhower, Hoover, LBJ, and Nixon 2nd term... All had more college electoral votes lol. 

On 6/10/2020 at 8:56 AM, Howe said:

It was 38% when he demolished Hillary Clinton 306-232 in 2016.

Donald Trump's approval rating the day he took over as President according to Rasmussen was 56 percent and its 44 currently... YIKES. 

Yes, he did have low high 30s to low 40s approval rating, but Clintons approval rating was 43 percent from the first through 6th of November 2016 according to 538.

Low voter turn out in Miluwakee, Philidelphia and Detroit (mainly African American turn out) helped trump, along with running against someone who was just as unpopular.. And another stat.. People who held unfavorable views of both Clinton/Trump went to Trump by a decent margin. 

In 2020, I don't think voter turn out in those 3 cities will be the same, itll go up, hes running against someone whose more popular than Clinton. Im curious to see how people who have an unfavorability of both Biden and Trump.. Vote. I believe theyll vote for Biden. 

I support Donald Trump

I support anyone who's not a Good ol Boy (this doesn't include anyone named Clinton, Obama, Bush, Biden, or Romney).

I support the party that abolished slavery

I support Black Lives Matter

I support All Lives Matter

I support Blue Lives Matter

I support peaceful protests

I support the use of tear gas when innocent businesses and buildings are are being looted by ignorant people, black and white

I support the lowest ever unemployment rate among African Americans

I support change (having a president who's not a Good ol Boy)

I support Make America Great Again - for the idiots that still don't know, this means DRAINING THE SWAMP. It has nothing to do with racism, which the left would like you to believe.

I'm a Republican, a conservative who cares for ALL people. I'm not a racist or bigot that Democrats want the black community to believe in order to gain their vote. 

I believe in giving our country back to the people (Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Indian). I do not believe in a party that believes in total government control. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BTF said:

I support Donald Trump

I support anyone who's not a Good ol Boy (this doesn't include anyone named Clinton, Obama, Bush, Biden, or Romney).

I support the party that abolished slavery

I support Black Lives Matter

I support All Lives Matter

I support Blue Lives Matter

I support peaceful protests

I support the use of tear gas when innocent businesses and buildings are are being looted by ignorant people, black and white

I support the lowest ever unemployment rate among African Americans

I support change (having a president who's not a Good ol Boy)

I support Make America Great Again - for the idiots that still don't know, this means DRAINING THE SWAMP. It has nothing to do with racism, which the left would like you to believe.

I'm a Republican, a conservative who cares for ALL people. I'm not a racist or bigot that Democrats want the black community to believe in order to gain their vote. 

I believe in giving our country back to the people (Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Indian). I do not believe in a party that believes in total government control. 

The Republican party that freed the slaves would be democrats now... The party changed platforms.

Make America great again? 

My dad was 8 going on 9 when blacks got to vote, he was a freshman in high school when a lot of Southern States started desegregating schools.. My mom in 1st grade. 

Just imagine fighting for the United States in WW2 or Korea... And coming home and still not having rights. 

America has been great for White American Males. 

America is going backwards under trump. Not forwards. 

7 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

The post wasn’t about Byrd...it was about Biden. You call Trump a racist based off a 1973 court case in which guilt and admission by Trump’s fathers’s business never occurred. Yet you ignore Biden accepted campaign money from Trump in the past and clearly had a relationship with a former KKK member. I love to read your hypocritical words as you squirm and attempt to make an excuse for Biden. 

Nice to know Byrd wasn’t Grand Wizard....as if somehow that makes it better....😳🤪

I didn't ignore anything. I answered your question and gave you a question that you haven't answered yet. 

Byrd apologized for his actions and asked forgiveness....Trump still acts like a racist. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

12 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

LOL.....I'll answer your question when you answer mine.  If a politicians accept money from who you call a racist, does that also make them a racist?  You have never answered a straight yes or no.  You answer that, give me your question again.

Ahh....Byrd apologized for being a member of the KKK....well that certainly makes it just fine and dandy.  Nevermind the historical harm called.  The ultimate rationalization.....sweep that mess under the carpet.  I would laugh, but its actually sad one would try to pull that one off......

Dude. I answered your question. Go back and look it up.. You won't though cause your simpleton mind can't comprehend that

• Disdain 1

On 6/14/2020 at 3:17 AM, TheStatGuy said:

Oh the typical Republican response.. Using a Robert Byrd..pic

Robert Byrd was ahead of a local chapter and was never a grand wizard. 

Robert Byrd was apart of the KKK, he made some crappy votes too but later in life, he repeatedly apologized for his past mistakes. 

My maternal great grandpa Spicer was apart of the KKK in Arkansas. I disapprove of his beliefs but Im sure I would have loved him had I known him cause he is after all my great grandpa. 

I totally agree.  Sins/attitudes of the past can AND SHOULD be forgiven, right?

Unless you are a Republican.  Or a Confederate statue.......

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/racist-filibuster-we-cant-afford-forget

Remember Strom Thurmond?  He and Byrd were birds of a feather.......

9 hours ago, swordfish said:

And Strom Thurmond was welcomed by the GOP with open arms. You’d think you would have remembered this from all the times @AbsenceOfempathy spewed this.

11 hours ago, swordfish said:

I totally agree.  Sins/attitudes of the past can AND SHOULD be forgiven, right?

Unless you are a Republican.  Or a Confederate statue.......

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/racist-filibuster-we-cant-afford-forget

Well the confederates were traitors to America. I really don't understand why the United States has bases named after them....and the statutes are the ultimate participation trophies.

• Thanks 1

RCP swing state polling averages, 140 days until the 2016 election... 

MI: Clinton+8.3%
FL: Clinton+3%
OH: Clinton+2.7%
PA: Clinton+0.5%
WI: Clinton+11%
IA: Clinton+4%
NC: Trump+1%
NH: Clinton+6.5%

Clinton lost .13 in Michigan, Florida by 1.2, Ohio she lost by 8.1, .77 in Wisconsin, 9.41 in Iowa, 3.66 in North Carolina and she won new Hampshire by .37

RCP polls right now 140 days out. 

NOW

MI: Biden+8.7%
FL: Biden+3.4%
OH: Trump+0.5%
PA: Biden+3.3%
WI: Biden+4%
IA: Trump+1.5%
NC: Trump+0.3%
NH: Biden+4.6%

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

RCP swing state polling averages, 140 days until the 2016 election... 

MI: Clinton+8.3%
FL: Clinton+3%
OH: Clinton+2.7%
PA: Clinton+0.5%
WI: Clinton+11%
IA: Clinton+4%
NC: Trump+1%
NH: Clinton+6.5%

Clinton lost .13 in Michigan, Florida by 1.2, Ohio she lost by 8.1, .77 in Wisconsin, 9.41 in Iowa, 3.66 in North Carolina and she won new Hampshire by .37

RCP polls right now 140 days out. 

NOW

MI: Biden+8.7%
FL: Biden+3.4%
OH: Trump+0.5%
PA: Biden+3.3%
WI: Biden+4%
IA: Trump+1.5%
NC: Trump+0.3%
NH: Biden+4.6%

Thanks Stat - but REMEMBER - the Murder Hornets haven't came into play yet, though.....

33 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Thanks Stat - but REMEMBER - the Murder Hornets haven't came into play yet, though.....

RCP average polling from November 1st through 7th. 

46.8 Clinton vs 43.6 Trump. 

Actual results 

Clinton 48. 2 vs Trump 46.1

2 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

RCP average polling from November 1st through 7th. 

46.8 Clinton vs 43.6 Trump. 

Actual results 

Clinton 48. 2 vs Trump 46.1

Just so I understand what you are trying to say, the polls were wrong then and more than highly likely wrong now?  Who da thunk it!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, raiderx2 said:

Just so I understand what you are trying to say, the polls were wrong then and more than highly likely wrong now?  Who da thunk it!

No, thats actually not what im saying. 

There is a thing called margin of error. The RCP was correct because Clintons overall percentage and Trumps overall percentage were both in the 3 to 4 margin of error. ..meaning could be higher by 3 or 4 points or lower by 3 or 4 on both sides. 

That's what the polling average was on this date 4 years ago.. 

Wisconsin, New Hampshire and Michigan got to the margin of error the week of election. 

Florida, Ohio, Iowa, North Carolina and Pennsylvania were already in the margin of error at this point in time in 2016. 

The RCP national average was pretty spot on. 

It seems its pretty spot on right now and I can confidentially tell you more than likely it won't be a massacre on either side. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

States that are truly in play for either side

Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, Texas, Georgia,  Iowa, New Hampshire and Minnesota. 

Id say New Hampshire and Minnesota are safer to go D then R.  I think its probably safe that Michigan will go back to D. 

Florida, Texas and Georgia are safer to go R then D.

That leaves Iowa, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Arizona. 

Democrat enthusiasm in Pennsylvania and Georgia have been off the charts. 

45 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

States that are truly in play for either side

Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, Texas, Georgia,  Iowa, New Hampshire and Minnesota. 

Id say New Hampshire and Minnesota are safer to go D then R.  I think its probably safe that Michigan will go back to D. 

Florida, Texas and Georgia are safer to go R then D.

That leaves Iowa, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Arizona. 

Democrat enthusiasm in Pennsylvania and Georgia have been off the charts. 

That's quite an assumption there Sparky......

Food for thought - DJT is holding his next rally in an arena that has about 20,000 capacity and has over 800,000 RSVP's........which is most likely a direct result of a left-wing attempt to hi-jack the rally and leave Trump on stage in an empty arena.  (which BTW - won't work - everyone who rides the Trump Train knows not to pre-register) kinda funny when you think about it......

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/politics/tiktok-trump-tulsa-rally-trnd/index.html

Despite their intent, the objective of the effort, to leave Trump with an empty stadium on Saturday, is almost certainly going to be unsuccessful. Although the capacity of the Bank of Oklahoma Center in Tulsa is just under 20,000, the Trump campaign has, clearly, not put a limit on how many people can request tickets.
On top of that, to register for the event people have to hand over a phone number to the Trump campaign -- feeding the campaign's vast data operation.
When registrations passed 800,000, Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale described it as the "Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x."
Erin Perrine, principal deputy communications director for the Trump campaign, told CNN, "Leftists do this all the time. They think if they sign up for tickets that will leave empty seats. Not the case at all. Always way more ticket requests than seats available at a rally. All they are doing is giving us access to their contact information."
The RSVPs are designed to give the campaign a sense of what the turnout will be and to collect information about potential supporters for use in the campaign's voter database going forward. Those who make it into the event will be the ones that arrive first. It is a first come, first served event.
Campaign officials say that the RSVPs are concentrated in the area around Tusla, but are also coming from all over the country.
Campaign events, both Republican and Democrat, rarely if ever require physical tickets to gain entrance. Trump campaign events have never required a ticket to get in and this event in Tulsa will be no different.
Trump on Monday said the campaign would utilize the convention hall next to the "magnificent stadium" where the rally would be held -- adding 40,000 additional spaces to the roughly 20,000 who can fit in the BOK Center.

13 minutes ago, swordfish said:

That's quite an assumption there Sparky......

Food for thought - DJT is holding his next rally in an arena that has about 20,000 capacity and has over 800,000 RSVP's........which is most likely a direct result of a left-wing attempt to hi-jack the rally and leave Trump on stage in an empty arena.  (which BTW - won't work - everyone who rides the Trump Train knows not to pre-register) kinda funny when you think about it......

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/politics/tiktok-trump-tulsa-rally-trnd/index.html

Despite their intent, the objective of the effort, to leave Trump with an empty stadium on Saturday, is almost certainly going to be unsuccessful. Although the capacity of the Bank of Oklahoma Center in Tulsa is just under 20,000, the Trump campaign has, clearly, not put a limit on how many people can request tickets.
On top of that, to register for the event people have to hand over a phone number to the Trump campaign -- feeding the campaign's vast data operation.
When registrations passed 800,000, Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale described it as the "Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x."
Erin Perrine, principal deputy communications director for the Trump campaign, told CNN, "Leftists do this all the time. They think if they sign up for tickets that will leave empty seats. Not the case at all. Always way more ticket requests than seats available at a rally. All they are doing is giving us access to their contact information."
The RSVPs are designed to give the campaign a sense of what the turnout will be and to collect information about potential supporters for use in the campaign's voter database going forward. Those who make it into the event will be the ones that arrive first. It is a first come, first served event.
Campaign officials say that the RSVPs are concentrated in the area around Tusla, but are also coming from all over the country.
Campaign events, both Republican and Democrat, rarely if ever require physical tickets to gain entrance. Trump campaign events have never required a ticket to get in and this event in Tulsa will be no different.
Trump on Monday said the campaign would utilize the convention hall next to the "magnificent stadium" where the rally would be held -- adding 40,000 additional spaces to the roughly 20,000 who can fit in the BOK Center.

An assumption of what?

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

or maybe the country simply had enough of The Clinton's and an extension of Barak Obama policies......

I guess Americans weren't that sick of a Clinton since she barely lost.

16 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Or maybe HRC was just a lousy campaigner?

She was. 

One of the things she did wrong was take Miluwakee, Detroit and Philadelphia for granted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

or maybe the country simply had enough of The Clinton's and an extension of Barak Obama policies......

HRC won the popular vote overall, and would have won the electoral vote had she campaigned better in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Arizona. Since 2016 Arizona elected a Democratic US Senator for the 1st time since 1995, and Michigan and Wisconsin elected Democratic Governors. Those policies might not be so unpopular after all...