Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

43 minutes ago, raiderx2 said:

Ben Shapiro doesn't believe the same things I believe therefore he is a moron and needs to be silenced.  I fixed it for you.

No. Its trash..

Shapiro is pro freedom of everything unless the religion you practice is Islam or you want him to call you a pronoun that doesn't align with your private parts. 

He doesn't believe in abortion which is fine and routinely talks about adoption but yet doesn't want gay couples to adopt...how can you be so pro freedom but want to outlaw 2 people who happen to be the same sex, who happen to love one another? How can you be so pro life but deny people who could very easily take care of children? 

Shapiro frequently asks for people to tolerate his beliefs but hes not tolerant of others? 

Hes a hypocrite, his website posts a lot of garbage and he suffers from little man syndrome. 

2 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Can a moron call another person a moron....with an ounce of credibility?

Hypothetical.....just asking for a friend.....

Curious...have you ever completed a college statistics class?  Passing grade?

I don't know. You are a moron and you call democrats moron.. So do you feel like you've lost credibility? 

Curious.. If Democrats are as bad as you and Trump say they are... Why did he donate money to them?

1 minute ago, TheStatGuy said:

Cool, filling out an areana. 

Crappy NBA teams do it all the time. 

Trump typically has several thousand supporters standing outside watching on huge screens who were unable to enter due to overcapacity.

Joe Biden couldn't fill a typical high school gymnasium. He damn sure couldn't speak for over an hour without every word of his speech displayed on a teleprompter. 

The enthusiasm factor for Trump is well over twice as high as for Biden. Democrats can keep believing their fake news and fake polls, however the results of this election will be similar to 2016.

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

10 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

If Democrats are as bad as you and Trump say they are... Why did he donate money to them?

Trump was a business man before he ran for president. He knows most politicians are bought and paid for criminals.

• Disdain 2

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

You'd have to ask him...being that they were Democrats, my guess is that he gave them money to leave his business alone and allow it to prosper....perhaps a pay off to get them out of hair....he wouldn't have been alone.

Now answer my question with a simple "yes or no"....are those Dems (include Biden) racist to taking money from who you label as a racist?  Yes or No?

StatGuy (LOL!).....have you ever completed a college statistics course?  Just one?

Again. If democrats are so bad. Why did Trump donate to them? Why? He says they are terrible people, why did he donate to them?

On 6/18/2020 at 4:42 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Texas and Florida covid cases are rising. 

Great Republican leadership!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29336227/21-clemson-football-players-positive-covid-19-latest-testing?fbclid=IwAR15r_n8K4JC6T98ZwS5f-38xLikZWS1s6-97JCbFX-hBFEq54MZOTaJDXI

Great job Republican leadership!

58 minutes ago, Howe said:

Are you serious? Look up the event

About 20 handpicked local officials, small-business owners and reporters sat in folding chairs, each placed within a large white circle taped on the floor of a recreation center to maintain — or at least encourage — social distancing. A few attendees whispered to each other as photographers quietly chatted. You could hear the clack of typing echoing across the room. The silence was striking.

It wasn't open to the public lol. It was a private event. 

Joe Biden has supporters obviously. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

6 hours ago, Howe said:

Trump was a business man before he ran for president. He knows most politicians are bought and paid for criminals.

That literally doesn't make any sense and actually makes my point worse for Trump then better. Lol

8 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Damon Bailey did it in 1990 as an HS senior. 

Yes, he did. 

There was more to watch Damon Bailey play his last high school basketball game.. Then Trump had at his inaugural. 

9 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

I am not sure I can break it down for you much more.....I can only speculate.  I did that...

Are you going to answer my 2 questions?  (yes or no)  Very simple questions....no explanations needed.

image.thumb.png.b0e108f3a2c5e9dea81b126c3492436c.png

I answered it twice. If you can't remember you can scroll back and look for it. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

You'd have to ask him...being that they were Democrats, my guess is that he gave them money to leave his business alone and allow it to prosper....perhaps a pay off to get them out of hair....he wouldn't have been alone.

Now answer my question with a simple "yes or no"....are those Dems (include Biden) racist to taking money from who you label as a racist?  Yes or No?

StatGuy (LOL!).....have you ever completed a college statistics course?  Just one?

Stat Guy. 

I was the director of statistics for 9 seasons for Winamac basketball. I did stats for middle school football 2 years and babe ruth for a year.  I helped the guy that ran etpearl for a few years and I just started doing a history book about Winamac basketball...where im looking up statistics. 

Im a numbers guy.. Hint my name you dufus. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

12 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Are you serious? Look up the event

About 20 handpicked local officials, small-business owners and reporters sat in folding chairs, each placed within a large white circle taped on the floor of a recreation center to maintain — or at least encourage — social distancing. A few attendees whispered to each other as photographers quietly chatted. You could hear the clack of typing echoing across the room. The silence was striking.

It wasn't open to the public lol. It was a private event. 

Joe Biden has supporters obviously. 

20 hand picked and 2 showed up. That's really sad.

3 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Wow....you are amazing...you ran a stat book for high school basketball?....now that is impressive.........Middle school football too??  No way!!  Incredible!

You have a hard time answering yes/no questions, don't you?  

So the answer is NO...you have not had formal education in the area of statistics/quantitative analysis......

But you a numbers guy.....LOL!!!  🤣

Hint...you really shouldn't be calling anyone dufus......

Lol. 

I ran an IPAD..and I kept track of points, rebounds, blocks, steals, assists, turnovers, fouls, made shots, missed shots for Winamac's jv and the opponents jv.. And then on Winamac's varsity and opponents varsity... Way to assume though. 

There is a guy on here called farmerfan.. Hes not the actor that portrayed that character and nor is that his name..and he's not a farmer... So who cares what my name is? Who cares if i have never taken a stats class or if i have. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

3 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

First you call me moron, then you call me dufus.  Man, make up your mind and pick one.

At least I don't call myself an expert in a field without an ounce of formal education....THE STATguy.  

Why earn the credentials?....just proclaim yourself an expert....I guess it saves time.

Any name I call you describes you...which is why I call you multiple names. 

I have never called myself an expert in any field. Where have I done that? I kept stats for Winamac basketball.. Therefore I am the stats guy for that program... Hint my name. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Howe said:

Why does that say January 20th 2016... In Henderson Nevada? 

Last time I checked... That rally is in Tulsa Oklahoma.. On June 20th 2020. 

Lol.. Thats fake. 

• Haha 1