Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

22 minutes ago, Howe said:

Dr. Birx has stated "I cannot trust anything coming from the CDC" and "the CDC is inflating coronavirus statistics by as much as 25 percent". More than one newspaper had stated deaths are attributed to COVID-19 although the people had never been tested.

Trump was once again correct when he stated "The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, that is their new hoax".

Pulaski County just had its first death. 

I know now 3 people who lost relatives to covid-19. 

1 hour ago, Howe said:

The coronavirus is contagious yet has a mortality rate comparable to the annual influenza virus. Expect to see a spike in the spread within a few weeks of the start of the protests, riots and looting in several Democrat controlled cities across America..

And Republican held states.. (Georgia and Texas)

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

Biden won't win Indiana but its very interesting to see that Biden got more votes in Indiana then Trump did...in the primary. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

22 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

So, what have you done to stop it?

I haven't voted for for a uni-party candidate in any election for over 20 years.

Why do you blindly accept a status quo that is slowly destroying this country?

• Disdain 2

4 hours ago, Muda69 said:

I haven't voted for for a uni-party candidate in any election for over 20 years.

Do you donate?

4 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Why do you blindly accept a status quo that is slowly destroying this country?

I don't, and you know that. 

14 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Do you donate?

Donate to what, the Uni-Party?  No, I do not.  Do you?

15 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

I don't, and you know that. 

Who was the last non uni-Party candidate you voted for in a presidential election?

• Disdain 3

18 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I had a bunker? : PoliticalHumor

That's where the presidential Twinkie stores have been held since FDR started hoarding them in the run-up to WWII ... maybe THAT explains why President Trump was down there. 😀

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Unless he's a presidential elector, he won't be voting for any candidate. 

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Donate to what, the Uni-Party?

Do you donate to any 3rd parties, or organizations like FairVote?

56 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Do you donate to any 3rd parties, or organizations like FairVote?

3rd party what exactly?

46 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Please explain.

Dante is trying to say your vote, my vote, and his vote don't really matter under the current Electoral College system, unless you are a member of the Electoral College.

Edited by Muda69
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

Dante is trying to say your vote, my vote, and his vote don't really matter under the current Electoral College system, unless you are a member of the Electoral College.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner! I tell a version of this to my students.

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

3rd party what exactly?

Do you donate to the Libertarian Party?

Rasmussen’s Likely Black Voter Approval Numbers for Trump Are Astonishing

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/06/06/850665/

Rasmussen is out with a poll that has some astonishing “black likely voter” approval numbers for President Donald Trump.

Now there’s a lot that has been going on that might influence those numbers.

Trump achieving the lowest black unemployment in 50 years prior to the pandemic and more capable of getting the economy back on track post-pandemic, far more so than Biden.

There’s Joe Biden’s “You ain’t black” if you don’t vote for him comment, insulting black Americans and reminding people of his racist comments throughout his career. Add that to his failure to improve things in his 36 years in the Senate and 8 years as Vice President. Plus Biden’s 1994 crime bill, which some belief led to greater incarceration versus Trump’s criminal justice reform bill, with the First Step Act.

Then there are the riots and the pandemic with people able to see the choices that Democrats made versus those Trump made, with Democrats for sure coming up short. With the pandemic, Democrats are being seen as wanting to deny people the right to work to support their families. With the riots, Democrats are seen as not being effective in addressing them and seen as excusing rioters who have adversely impacted black lives, jobs and businesses.

Reader Tip: Coming Later

Our Daily Presidential Tracking poll today shows Black Likely Voter approval of the job @realDonaldTrump is now over 40%.

• Disdain 1

4 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

I have in the past, because unlike you, I put my money where my mouth is.

I'm happy that you have such money to spend.  Must be that large Clark County Nevada government teacher's salary.  

• Disdain 1

56 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

I'm happy that you have such money to spend.  Must be that large Clark County Nevada government teacher's salary.  

IT people make more than teachers, particularly people with your years of experience.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

IT people make more than teachers, particularly people with your years of experience.

Possibly.  But when I contribute money for political purposes it is usually to a specific campaign and not a political party.

• Disdain 1