Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Pacers reach the Eastern Conference Finals

Have not said much because it's the NBA and the bias against small markets like the Pacers has been frustrating for decades now. But I will always be a Pacers fan; have been since their ABA days at the State Fairgrounds Coliseum. This team has the highest scoring offense in the league this year. They really are fun to watch. They really do not have a super star like the other teams still in the playoffs, so they have to play as a team. I know the Celtics are much better than the Pacers, but the Pacers are ahead of schedule for being competitive on this level. 

• Like 2

What bias?  Stephan A. Smith is a fantastic sports commentator, always giving even praise or criticism to both sides while being careful to not favor one team or the other. 

What the ....... ?  Sorry, I was having some kind of crazy dream.  ESPN is the local network for the Knicks.  They did everything except admit their bias. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Irishman said:

Have not said much because it's the NBA and the bias against small markets like the Pacers has been frustrating for decades now. But I will always be a Pacers fan; have been since their ABA days at the State Fairgrounds Coliseum. This team has the highest scoring offense in the league this year. They really are fun to watch. They really do not have a super star like the other teams still in the playoffs, so they have to play as a team. I know the Celtics are much better than the Pacers, but the Pacers are ahead of schedule for being competitive on this level. 

Haliburton getting closer to the superstar...back to back NBA all star games and US Olympic team for the Paris games.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Staxawax said:

What bias?  Stephan A. Smith is a fantastic sports commentator, always giving even praise or criticism to both sides while being careful to not favor one team or the other. 

What the ....... ?  Sorry, I was having some kind of crazy dream.  ESPN is the local network for the Knicks.  They did everything except admit their bias. 

Even praising the Knicks, down 20 with 4 to go, lol.

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Well after game two it is clear the fix is in.  

I tend to agree. They must have paid the Pacers pretty well to play and coach as bad as they are. If they win the next 2 games, I may start watching again. Last night was pathetic. A complete meltdown.