Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

I am always disappointed when I go to the IHSAA website. I have visited many state high school websites and I have to say ours is by far the worst. Go visit Kentucky and Illinois websites. Kentucky's is a 10 and Indiana's is a 2. It has been really bad forever. I wonder why they can't be bothered to create a new one. But then again it is the IHSAA.

Off topic, but I think the Ihsaa needs to open up team activities. It can be done in guidelines. They think they are protecting everyone by not holding team events and activities, but there are numerous camps and trainers and ex coaches holding activities for players from all different areas of the state. How is this keep distancing and being safe? Not to mention no team chemistry. They aren’t practicing with players of their own team. They are socializing and practicing with players from other schools. I just am someone who is totally against that. Practice and workout with your REAL teammates. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Just out of curiousity, what do you not like about it? I would say it's better than Ohio's. I'll check out Kentucky and Illinois to see what types of differences there are.

It is very poorly done. It looks like to amateur created it. 

2 hours ago, Indiana Fan said:

Off topic, but I think the Ihsaa needs to open up team activities. It can be done in guidelines. They think they are protecting everyone by not holding team events and activities, but there are numerous camps and trainers and ex coaches holding activities for players from all different areas of the state. How is this keep distancing and being safe? Not to mention no team chemistry. They aren’t practicing with players of their own team. They are socializing and practicing with players from other schools. I just am someone who is totally against that. Practice and workout with your REAL teammates. 

I am sure the IHSAA would be fine with opening up, however, the lookout is coming from a higher power.

5 hours ago, gahoosierfan said:

I am always disappointed when I go to the IHSAA website. I have visited many state high school websites and I have to say ours is by far the worst. Go visit Kentucky and Illinois websites. Kentucky's is a 10 and Indiana's is a 2. It has been really bad forever. I wonder why they can't be bothered to create a new one. But then again it is the IHSAA.

The KHSAA website is very informative, particularly on mobile. They even have all docs in PDF.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:29 AM, gahoosierfan said:

https://www.ihsa.org/default.aspx

https://khsaa.org/

On 6/1/2020 at 10:56 AM, Indiana Fan said:

I read an article today about Michigan opening up for high school sports activities.  I think it was in the Detroit Free Press.  They can start activities next week if I remember correctly.  

2 hours ago, Sports Fan said:

I read an article today about Michigan opening up for high school sports activities.  I think it was in the Detroit Free Press.  They can start activities next week if I remember correctly.  

But with that, you’d have to live in Michigan...

• Thanks 1