Head Coach Openings 2024 ×

July 6 Re-Entry

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

No matter the consequences? 

Don't get me wrong, I hope we can. 

I am dead serious (no pun intended obviously). 
How does ANYONE justify not allowing law abiding activities to take place, while all these vandalisms, riots and lootings were/are taking/taken place?

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

ftfy

And?  Why wouldn’t the President?  POTUS’ rally took place AFTER the lootings and riots. FTFY. See you 8/14  

18 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

How does ANYONE justify not allowing law abiding activities to take place, while all these vandalisms, riots and lootings were/are taking/taken place?

That is an apples to oranges comparison though. Schools and coaches had nothing to do with the latter. If a kid in a program gets sick and ends up in the hospital; that reasoning will not hold up when the parent(s) sue the corporation and a coach or coaches lose their jobs. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Typical democrat. Trying to erase history.

anyways. See you 8/14. 

Not sure why you insist on dragging politics into the football section of the GID, but I'll continue to report it and downvote it every time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

That is an apples to oranges comparison though. Schools and coaches had nothing to do with the latter. If a kid in a program gets sick and ends up in the hospital; that reasoning will not hold up when the parent(s) sue the corporation and a coach or coaches lose their jobs. 

I respectfully disagree. 

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Not sure why you insist on dragging politics into the football section of the GID, but I'll continue to report it and downvote it every time.

Don’t think I did Ron. You brought in the rally. FTFY. Don’t like it. Don’t read it. 

2 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

And?  Why wouldn’t the President?  POTUS’ rally took place AFTER the lootings and riots. FTFY. See you 8/14  

@foxbat and @gonzoron you can down vote all you want, but the facts don’t care about your emotions. 

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

@foxbat and @gonzoron you can down vote all you want, but the facts don’t care about your emotions. 

Not a question of emotions.  It's a question of that stuff being in OOB and out of the football forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, foxbat said:

Not a question of emotions.  It's a question of that stuff being in OOB and out of the football forum. 

Then I would suggest this topic, which is highly political, should be placed in the OBB. 

Again, see you all 8/14.