Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WHME TV-46 Football Game of the Week Schedule

21 minutes ago, Football Guru 25 said:

I think this is very doubtful to happen this season!   

Thanks for your confidence Football Guru!

That away to boost the spirits of the players and coaches that are working so hard to play this season.

I give kudos to the folks at WHME TV-46 for attempting to put together a schedule.

Now we take it one day at a time and get to Week #1 . . . then we can go from there.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

17 minutes ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Thanks for your confidence Football Guru!

That away to boost the spirits of the players and coaches that are working so hard to play this season.

I give kudos to the folks at WHME TV-46 for attempting to put together a schedule.

Now we take it one day at a time and get to Week #1 . . . then we can go from there.

from_the_sidelines007

I am confident!   Just not the side of many on here!!   Let me tell ya I'm wanting football bad just not thinking its gonna happen....  great job mixing up game of week matchups for exposure though!!

11 hours ago, WolvesOnTheProwl said:

Thought they might have Elkhart-Concord to kick off the season since it’s the first game for the new Elkhart HS.

That 9/11 game between Warsaw and Mishawaka will have a lot of viewers, and could be the quickest game of the season!

I know what you mean but Penn at Elkhart, first meeting ever,  is prime time. 

11 hours ago, Plymouthfan91 said:

Do they have plans in place in case one of these games gets cancelled?  This may be one of the only ways for some of us to watch a high school football game this year.

Can't remember who 46 had as week 1 when they announced games they'd broadcast few months ago but wasn't Bremen vs laville.  If a school has to quarantine I assume they will find different game.  

32 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

Can't remember who 46 had as week 1 when they announced games they'd broadcast few months ago but wasn't Bremen vs laville.  If a school has to quarantine I assume they will find different game.  

Do any of the HNAC schools have live streaming of their games this year?  I think it could be a fun conference to follow especially at the top.

1 hour ago, Plymouthfan91 said:

Do any of the HNAC schools have live streaming of their games this year?  I think it could be a fun conference to follow especially at the top.

Winamac, culver, caston,and pioneer stream on rtctv4.com.   They do good camera work, show scoreboard and downs so you know what's going on.         Commentary I'm always going for a team those teams are playing against so I try to keep volume at a minimal when watching.  

• Like 1

Yes, on the original schedule, the Week #1 WHME TV-46 Game of the Week was supposed to be Elkhart v. Concord.  That got changed due to restrictions from COVID in Elkhart County.  Enter Bremen at LaVille. 

Week #2 WHME TV-46 Game of the Week New Prairie at Culver Academy was changed because CMA would not allow TV-46 to broadcast from the press box.  Therefore the Week #2 game was changed to Knox at Mishawaka Marian.

from_the_sidelines007