Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1 minute ago, Bears62 said:

Chatards defense is just too good for Merrillville. MV has their most hyped/talented team in a long time and can’t come through. Them or Jeff will come out of sectional 1 but just don’t have the teams this year to beat a Westfield caliber team. Carroll and Westfield will be a game to look forward to for a title game birth

Homestead and Westfield.

• Like 1

Trojans add anoither score with 1 minute to play  45-28 Trojans

Chatard kicker is 6/6 on PAT plus a 25yd fg   Nice nite

Just now, Bears62 said:

Watched a few of their games, just don’t think they have the talent to beat Westfield. They had a better chance last year

They might be the freshest team in the state.  No competition in the NCC

550 yards ttl offense tonight for BCHS.  That is a total embarrassment for the Merrillville defense.  Pirates have some  monster defensive lineman that are slow and cannot move with the smaller and agile BCHS offensive linemen.  They should move 6-4, 350 lb Kenneth Grant to OT.  

Edited by DT

3 minutes ago, BTF said:

If I remember correctly, Westfield isn't Carmel. I see Homestead giving them all they can handle.

I agree, don't count Homestead or Carroll as an easy out in Regional game. I think Homestead has chip on shoulder from last year. They barely get by Noblesville last year, then beat Carroll but got smoked at home by Carmel. Going out on limb here and will see what happens next week, but Snider is starting to play better, they dominated team that beat Homestead. Yes I realize that was first game of season and Homestead my have overlooked the Bruins. I think when Snider plays Dwenger it will give an indication if the Panthers are improving. The #3 sectional is probably the most balanced in 6A this year

44 minutes ago, psaboy said:

I agree, don't count Homestead or Carroll as an easy out in Regional game. I think Homestead has chip on shoulder from last year. They barely get by Noblesville last year, then beat Carroll but got smoked at home by Carmel. Going out on limb here and will see what happens next week, but Snider is starting to play better, they dominated team that beat Homestead. Yes I realize that was first game of season and Homestead my have overlooked the Bruins. I think when Snider plays Dwenger it will give an indication if the Panthers are improving. The #3 sectional is probably the most balanced in 6A this year

Defense wins championships. It's the reason why Dwenger will play in the state title against Cathedral. It's the reason Homestead will win Sectional 3. Kudos to the Spartans. After years of being a team known for their explosive offenses, they finally have balance.