Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Huge 30 yard unsportsmanlike penalty on BCHS.  MV gets a lifeline  Excessive celebreation on a tackle

Michigan State recruit JoJo Johnson catches a 20 yard fade for a TD  Kick good     31-21  BCHS   8:56 to play

1 minute ago, DT said:

Carroll reminds me of Texas Tech and Baylor..  .  They put all their best players on offense.

Homestead did that for years. They're finally playing defense the last couple of years. Maybe the team to beat up north?

Just now, BTF said:

Homestead did that for years. They're finally playing defense the last couple of years. Maybe the team to beat up north?

Not impressed with Merrillville.

Lafayette Jeff 77  Richmond 6  Final

Bishop Chatard takes over on downs up 38-21 with 5:30 left in the 4th. Chatard makes up for what could be considered a talent difference between the teams with consistent, disciplined football. A disappointing game for the Pirates. Makes me feel like as long as Westfield beats HSE again, they’ve got a pretty clear path to the title game.

1 minute ago, Bears62 said:

Lafayette Jeff 77  Richmond 6  Final

Bishop Chatard takes over on downs up 38-21 with 5:30 left in the 4th. Chatard makes up for what could be considered a talent difference between the teams with consistent, disciplined football. A disappointing game for the Pirates. Makes me feel like as long as Westfield beats HSE again, they’ve got a pretty clear path to the title game.

Agree  MV does not look like a 6A contender at all tonight

38-28 BCHS

BCHS starting to run down the clock with ground game

40 minutes ago, DT said:

MV has no ground game.  Going hurry up already   They have 5 300 plus lieman on the roster but cant run against little 3a Chatard

3rd and 10 for MV, down 17 in Q3

Ah, 

i thought the ville had like 8 D1 platers???

1 minute ago, psaboy said:

Ah, 

i thought the ville had like 8 D1 platers???

Players

2 minutes ago, DT said:

another bchs first down   That should do it   3 minutes to play

You think the result would be different if Chatard went up to the Ville?

5 minutes ago, Bears62 said:

Westfield beats HSE again, they’ve got a pretty clear path to the title game.

If I remember correctly, Westfield isn't Carmel. I see Homestead giving them all they can handle.

2 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Players

You think the result would be different if Chatard went up to the Ville?

It could.  That is a long trip and you just dont know what impact it has on these kids.  they dont look sharp at all

9 minutes ago, DT said:

Agree  MV does not look like a 6A contender at all tonight

Chatards defense is just too good for Merrillville. MV has their most hyped/talented team in a long time and can’t come through. Them or Jeff will come out of sectional 1 but just don’t have the teams this year to beat a Westfield caliber team.

Edited by Bears62

1 minute ago, Bears62 said:

Chatards defense is just too good for Merrillville. MV has their most hyped/talented team in a long time and can’t come through. Them or Jeff will come out of sectional 1 but just don’t have the teams this year to beat a Westfield caliber team. Carroll and Westfield will be a game to look forward to for a title game birth

Jeff could be the sleeper waiting in the wings.  

3 minutes ago, BTF said:

If I remember correctly, Westfield isn't Carmel. I see Homestead giving them all they can handle.

I would be very shocked if they upset the Shamrocks. I will take Westfield by 20+ if it comes down to this matchup. Much more battle tested

Edited by Bears62