Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2021

Just now, MHSTigerFan said:

The only consensus is that MD, MHS, and Castle are the top 3.  Not a lot of conviction from any of them which one will prevail.

Which is exactly what I would say right now too. Memorial has to be the favorite but Castle and MD should be right there. The ball bounces tricky ways. We could see all three of them at 8-1 at the end of the regular season. 

1 minute ago, Spitting Llamas said:

Which is exactly what I would say right now too. Memorial has to be the favorite but Castle and MD should be right there. The ball bounces tricky ways. We could see all three of them at 8-1 at the end of the regular season. 

I thought about that too, MD, MHS, and Castle all 8-1 at the end of the season, just like the 2017 season 

QB play last night at the scrimmage didn’t look too bad, though I did not know who was who, so it was hard to tell, I’ll keep it at that. Some of the ones I saw had cannons of an arm. Our Defense looked extremely good too, there were some problems on both sides of the ball, but I think it’s just early season action. Can’t wait for next week against Castle! 

11 minutes ago, Bulldoggit said:

If you cant beat 'em might as well join 'em...............

Castle doesn’t play GS. I think this is more about parents looking for something different. JMO. I’d bet the bank not one of these kids suggested to their parents to send them to GS. I think both looking for a chance to play at LOS. JMO. Or maybe GS is trying to out recruit Memorial. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Screagle said:

Castle doesn’t play GS. I think this is more about parents looking for something different. JMO. I’d bet the bank not one of these kids suggested to their parents to send them to GS. I think both looking for a chance to play at LOS. JMO. Or maybe GS is trying to out recruit Memorial. 

Castle doesn’t play GS correct but Castle is in 5A and so is Cathedral . GS looks to have a better

chance at LOS then the Knights....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bulldoggit said:

Castle doesn’t play GS correct but Castle is in 5A and so is Cathedral . GS looks to have a better

chance at LOS then the Knights....

And Bloomington South just had two highly rated players move in.  (Dad is new coach at IU.)

Castle may have a hard fight just to get out of Sectional.

• Like 1