Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2021

14 hours ago, tango said:

All from private donors, just like everything else that is athletics-related...

Private donors???? Is that another way of saying Illuminati, the pope, secret private school recruiters, or even Russia? A lot of people on this site know these mysterious funds come from one of the above.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, tango said:

All from private donors, just like everything else that is athletics-related...

I wish more schools could use public funding and put it towards that. Investing in solid S&C facilities and a S&C coach that can program for all teams. It would also provide advanced PE opportunities (aka weight lifting class) for students. Everyone would get the opportunity to benefit! But, seeing how physical education continues to get pushed by the wayside more and more each year....guess it's just a pipe dream 

21 hours ago, OldHatchetHog76 said:

I wish more schools could use public funding and put it towards that. Investing in solid S&C facilities and a S&C coach that can program for all teams. It would also provide advanced PE opportunities (aka weight lifting class) for students. Everyone would get the opportunity to benefit! But, seeing how physical education continues to get pushed by the wayside more and more each year....guess it's just a pipe dream 

You will never see that happen.  Heck, even the public schools often have to raise funds to support their athletic programs.

I think too much education funding goes into their capital fund for building and grounds improvements…and not enough goes towards paying teachers (which, let’s face it, ought to be their highest priority).  But that’s a whole other debate.

• Like 1

Central at Jasper - Central probably has some confidence back and may keep it close for a half, but I think Jasper wins this one by a lot.

Memorial at Bosse - Bosse keeps it close for a quarter or two but Memorial runs away with it in the 2nd half.

North at Mater Dei - This one is a toss up for me and I would not be surprised at all if North wins. However I think MD holds on to win by a few scores to get back on track.

Reitz at Castle - Reitz has a shot in this one if they do not turn the ball over. However, turnovers have been their downfall lately and losing by a combined 4 points to North and Central has to be deflating. Reitz battles tough but the Knights hold on in the end.

VL at Harrison - Another toss up for me but the Alices win in a close one.