Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

3 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

9 negative/disdain votes from Gonzo in the last hour....some going back on posts several days old in a variety of threads.

Typically its about 5 or 6 in a given day.  9 in an hour is a new record.  Can anyone top that??  

I'm pretty sure Night Hawk, aka BARRYOSAMA has met or beaten that regarding my posts.  Almost daily he habitually downvotes virtually everything I post.   Quite funny.

• Disdain 2

4 hours ago, gonzoron said:

6E425150-DDCB-4068-B971-F3512D0EC93C.jpeg

I hope that meme was applied to yourself.................those are the 9 I posted about last night within an hour after you compelled to vote.

Again, I'm actually flattered.  That has to be some kind of record.  Glad to see such enthusiasm and behavior on your part......🤣

image.png.1d23ed1e506255980c4bc7d471e4b141.png

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1
  • Kill me now 1

5 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I hope that meme was applied to yourself.................those are the 9 I posted about last night within an hour after you compelled to vote.

Again, I'm actually flattered.  That has to be some kind of record.  Glad to see such enthusiasm and behavior on your part......🤣

image.png.1d23ed1e506255980c4bc7d471e4b141.png

“Look in the mirror brown eyes”

2F1A4F30-DD87-43F3-A1DD-55D997FBA6B8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

Just now, gonzoron said:

“Look in the mirror brown eyes”

2F1A4F30-DD87-43F3-A1DD-55D997FBA6B8.jpeg

Ahhhh....its the brown eyes comment that has you so emotional....

I also downvote you as well....no hiding from it.  But 9 within an hour has to be a record.  

Says I'm doing something right!!😉

image.png.f42add075bad20a0a4cf7c8f5a24f25e.png

• Disdain 1

12 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Back on topic.

64ED2300-3B57-44F2-9F73-42D042352541.png

Just a thought you could try this weekend....dial back your dose.....

But you be you.....go nuts when emotional!!

• Disdain 1

16 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

9 negative/disdain votes from Gonzo in the last hour....some going back on posts several days old in a variety of threads.

Typically its about 5 or 6 in a given day.  9 in an hour is a new record.  Can anyone top that??  

I am actually flattered....means I am doing something right!!!!!  Got me again Gonzo...teaching me a lesson!!!!  😝 

I went from +212 positive to -452 negative on the old GID forum before it crashed last year. A swing of 664 within a few months for posting video's. Old posts from years earlier on the football forum were also targeted. This dramatic swing was orchestrated by the self proclaimed GID "deep thinkers". 

LOL!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howe said:

I went from +212 positive to -452 negative on the old GID forum before it crashed last year. A swing of 664 within a few months for posting video's. Old posts from years earlier on the football forum were also targeted. This dramatic swing was orchestrated by the self proclaimed GID "deep thinkers". 

LOL!

It is funny....hey, look at it this way....you are getting the emotion...much of it by the same people that call others "triggered"......😀

I just was impressed I earned 9 disdain votes in an hour....by one person.  I didn't even know we had that many votes in a given day.  

3 hours ago, Howe said:

I went from +212 positive to -452 negative on the old GID forum before it crashed last year.

Might I suggest petitioning the Moderators to award you with 1,000 bonus Reputation Points? That way you would receive that Participation Trophy you always wanted as compensation for the online bullying you were subjected to. Such transfers are not without historical precedent. Good Luck!

5 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Might I suggest petitioning the Moderators to award you with 1,000 bonus Reputation Points? That way you would receive that Participation Trophy you always wanted as compensation for the online bullying you were subjected to. Such transfers are not without historical precedent. Good Luck!

Yep, I need to do that again.  

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 2:36 PM, gonzoron said:

😆  seriously...is that the best you got to offer?

I don’t think he’s concerned about being “bullied” by the likes of some on this forum. I think he’s laughing. I know I am......

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

On 8/16/2019 at 8:07 PM, Muda69 said:

Yep, I need to do that again.  

By all means!

Thank you for your Participation.

6 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

I think he’s laughing. I know I am......

That’s great! They say laughter is the best medicine.

Please let us know if it’s effective in curing your issue of repeated whining about receiving negative votes on an Internet forum.

Thanks in advance and good luck!

5 hours ago, gonzoron said:

By all means!

Thank you for your Participation.

Easier than your method for gaining essentially worthless brownie points.

• Disdain 1

Sign in to follow this