Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Shut up and go get me a juice box.....juice box guy.

Every time I see the words juice box, I'm reminded of my daughter when she was about 4 and we were driving somewhere listening to the radio and she says "Just what is a Juice Box Hero anyway?"

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

She said “your generation”, not “your parents’ generation”. 

I'm not even close to being a senior citizen. My father is a two time purple heart recipient of World War II. The "one before" my generation definitely fought the real Nazi's to preserve our republic. 

Libtards are easily manipulated, gullible fools.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

She said “your generation”, not “your parents’ generation”. 

"Your generation and the one before"  FYI - my father's and Uncle's participation in WW2 and the Korean Conflict probably count along with my mother working at Wright Patterson.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Howe said:

I'm not even close to being a senior citizen. My father is a two time purple heart recipient of World War II. The "one before" my generation definitely fought the real Nazi's to preserve our republic. 

Libtards are easily manipulated, gullible fools.

1 hour ago, swordfish said:

"Your generation and the one before"  FYI - my father's and Uncle's participation in WW2 and the Korean Conflict probably count along with my mother working at Wright Patterson.  

Dope; I had loads of great uncles who fought in WWII. But those people are dead; their kids didn’t fight to protect America in Korea and Vietnam, they fought to expand an empire.

Also, my great-grandfather helped put John Glenn into orbit, so I’ve pretty much got y’all beat on the patriotic ancestor front.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Dope; I had loads of great uncles who fought in WWII. But those people are dead; their kids didn’t fight to protect America in Korea and Vietnam, they fought to expand an empire.

Also, my great-grandfather helped put John Glenn into orbit, so I’ve pretty much got y’all beat on the patriotic ancestor front.

Oh I See...................Rich........

Yet, you felt the urge to attempt to correct those of us who replied to the little girl's actual words........