Paoli

Perry Central 

West Washington 

Brownstown

Charlestown

Providence

Pekin (DONT BLOW IT)

North Harrison

Feels most of these are easy picks. Maybe Scottsburg/Pekin is one we maybe have difference on. Caught some Youth League games last night. WW 4th grade will play Paoli in lower division title game while Springs Valley will play Mitchell. I will say (since the 6th grade is the grade my kid is in for Valley) these kids if they stick to it will bring some fun games in future. WW has good talent. Size speed ect. Valley has good talent. Mitchell has the best player. If he stays at Mitchell (heard he lives in paoli but goes to mitchell) and continues his trajectory he's gonna be real good for the bluejackets

35 minutes ago, WWFan said:

Paoli

Perry Central 

West Washington 

Brownstown

Charlestown

Providence

Pekin (DONT BLOW IT)

North Harrison

Feels most of these are easy picks. Maybe Scottsburg/Pekin is one we maybe have difference on. Caught some Youth League games last night. WW 4th grade will play Paoli in lower division title game while Springs Valley will play Mitchell. I will say (since the 6th grade is the grade my kid is in for Valley) these kids if they stick to it will bring some fun games in future. WW has good talent. Size speed ect. Valley has good talent. Mitchell has the best player. If he stays at Mitchell (heard he lives in paoli but goes to mitchell) and continues his trajectory he's gonna be real good for the bluejackets

It was a really good league this year. The 3/4 league was the most competitive I think I've seen it. I really thought 5 of the 8 teams had a legitimate shot of winning it.

5/6 had about 4 teams capable of winning it. Been a good year.

On 10/2/2022 at 6:32 PM, JQWL said:

Standings Through Week 7:

cloudofdust-47

JQW-46

salemalumpres, Bluejacket1-45

SenatorFan-44

WWFan, boilerfan87, cameojoe-43

IUFan-42

PCFan1996-40

Sparks-36

PirateForLife-35

oldramDL, Billybob-33

Dang, I suck.....especially considering I have seen 8 of the 16 teams up close and personal.

Week 8 Match-Ups:

Mitchell at Paoli

Springs Valley at Perry Central

West Washington at Crawford County

Brownstown at Silver Creek

Charlestown at Salem

Corydon at Providence

Eastern Pekin at Scottsburg

North Harrison at Clarksville

Congratulations to the MJHS Football Team on a great season.  The 8th grade/A-Team finished the season with a record of 7-1 and out scoring our opponents 284 - 46.  Against conference opponents, they were 5-0 and only gave up one touchdown.  On the season, they had 15 different players score either a touchdown or a 2-point conversion. They averaged 193 yards rushing and 57 yards passing per game. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JSM56 said:

Congratulations to the MJHS Football Team on a great season.  The 8th grade/A-Team finished the season with a record of 7-1 and out scoring our opponents 284 - 46.  Against conference opponents, they were 5-0 and only gave up one touchdown.  On the season, they had 15 different players score either a touchdown or a 2-point conversion. They averaged 193 yards rushing and 57 yards passing per game. 

Just saw the score against WW. Worst loss their JR high had all season. WW went 5-3. Losses to SV, Salem, and mitchell. Should be some fun battles next few years for sure in PLAC

13 hours ago, WWFan said:

PLAC youth league finals

WW over Paoli 25-7 in 3/4

Valley over Mitchell 36-19 in 5/6. 

Still getting used to the new youth league situation here. Good to see our county representing well in their respective conferences.

The MSC youth league finished up last week. Both of the Salem upper division teams finished 6-0 this year. Exciting group of kids to be around.

• Like 1