11 hours ago, jakone said:

Dwenger at Carroll

North side at Luers

Northrop at Concordia

Wayne at South Side

Homestead at Snider

Decent set of games this week.

"Decent set of games this week." 

A lot better than Week 4 which dictated what the "GOW" would be.  All blowouts, but the BD @ HHS game.  

All sound good, gonna take Luers over the Legends though.  I am riding the Knights as being better than their record shows.  Numbers are their only weakness in the SAC.  

Dwenger at Carroll...Dwenger pulled out a gutsy win on Friday, but offense has been stagnant in 2nd halves....will need to be able to put up some points...Carroll by 9

North Side at Luers...Legends looked sloppy against Wayne before pulling away late. Think Luers offense will be good enough to capitalize on those mistakes. Mild Upset...Luers by 2

Northrop at Concordia...may be the Bruins last chance to get a W the rest of the season, think the Cadets get it done though...Concordia by 14

Wayne at South Side...not much to say here. Wayne by 12

Homestead at Snider....Panthers have had a couple weeks of get right games to prepare them for this test, while Homestead is in the middle of their tough stretch on the schedule..Snider by 10

On 9/11/2022 at 11:01 AM, jakone said:

Dwenger at Carroll

North side at Luers

Northrop at Concordia

Wayne at South Side

Homestead at Snider

Carroll 35 -Dwenger 17 - Chargers are for real, really like their offense. Saints had a nice win over Homestead last week, but they will need a lot more than 14 points to hang with Carroll

North Side 28 - Luers 20 - North has more numbers than the Knights and I think they will wear them down by the 4th quarter. Luers will be dangerous come playoff time though

Northrop 27 - Concordia 20 - Tossup game from what I see. I expected more from the Cadets and have seen nothing from them so far while I already had low expectations for the Bruins. Coin flip says the Bruins

Wayne 42 - South Side 12 - Biggest blowout of the week. Final score is whatever Wayne’s coaches want it to be

Snider 35 - Homestead 24 - I think the Panthers roll in this one, just a more balanced team than Sparty. Final score will be closer than how the game is played

Probably the most competitive week of the season in the SAC

On 9/11/2022 at 11:01 AM, jakone said:

Dwenger at Carroll

North side at Luers

Northrop at Concordia

Wayne at South Side

Homestead at Snider

Saints are starting to march with their solid win last week n always tough to go against cyo ties. Dinan has the talent n scheme to pull this off in a battle of ball control. Chargers 

The legends are a dangerous team with very few flaws. Coach K being a student of the game will surely do his best to exploit them.  Cyo pulls off the upset.               Knights

Bruins should win this game..have depth n talent. Can't understand how cadets will win yet somehow they find their 3a way. Cadets

Generals can't seem to put together a complete game while Archers are struggling with a complete half. It will be closer than most think with bragging rights at play.                                                         Generals

Sparty had a good run of giving the Panthers fits the past few years. May be time for the Panthers to return the favor. Panthers

Very competitive week. Every game could go one way or another.

Wayne vs South Side - I'm not sure the Generals are in as much disarray as some think they are. Wayne by 21

Northrop vs Concordia - The veteran coach beats the rookie in this one. Cadets by 7

Luers vs North Side - One of three great games on tap. Two Top 10 teams in their respective classes. But I have to go with the 5a school in this one. I think the Legends have more talent and will ultimately be the Knights doom. It seems like Luers just keep getting better week after week and are looking like a 2a title contender. Legends by 7

Carroll vs Dwenger - This game will have a big atmosphere and could be a defensive showdown. Defensively I give the Chargers a slight edge. Offensively I give the Chargers a bigger edge. That equates to a Carroll victory at home. Chargers by 14

Snider vs Homestead - Snider would like to regain their title of Kingpin back from the Spartans. Over the past five years, Homestead earned it and are the current Kingpins of the SAC. Snider is looking like a well oiled machine since the return of Langston, but Homestead knows how to pass their way to victory when they play the Panthers. Snider by 14

6 hours ago, BTF said:

Carroll vs Dwenger - This game will have a big atmosphere and could be a defensive showdown. Defensively I give the Chargers a slight edge. Offensively I give the Chargers a bigger edge. That equates to a Carroll victory at home. Chargers by 14

Take it back