Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

it has been decided

against the wishes of my court appointed therapist (she don't know nuffin)

I will be gracing a team with my presence for the 2023 season

If you're a head coach looking for some help in the next year then look no further

I will be taking over the role of defensive coordinator

and due to my philosophical beliefs; the best defense is a good offense

I will also be taking care of the offensive coordinator position.

I don't believe in punting, kicking field goals, the one point conversion, sportsmanship of any kind, the mercy rule, throwing the ball before the final moments of a blowout victory, or the curvature of the earth

in order to garner more practice time for glorious tackling drills

we will only be running two offensive plays

Dive, and the fake victory formation touchdown pass

we will be splitting practice into two sections everyday

3 and a half hours of weight training

and 3 and a half hours of tackling drills

I'll refrain from exposing my defensive strategic genius here

yes I absolutely will be taking over a teaching job at your school

I fancy myself a shaper of young minds

However I will only teach Calculus, US Supremacy History, or Art

please refrain from any offers below 2a

I need the space in my inbox

p.s. your town must have a dive bar with at least one old crazy dude in there daily, and I mean absolutely nuts

p.p.s. this has been sent to my editor, and he has assured me there is no foul language of any kind.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rodney said:

there is no foul language of any kind.

The only foul I can see is that word 'Member' right under your name. Why not change that to 'Booster'? 

https://gridirondigest.net/clients/donations/

C'mon man, with your loquaciousness just Take The Time for a donation. It's quick and easy. @temptationtook the time. @Donnie Bakereven took the time.

Take the time, then send us a pic of your giant clock around your neck please!

temptation at michigan.jpg

Chatard fan.jpg

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

The only foul I can see is that word 'Member' right under your name. Why not change that to 'Booster'? 

C'mon man, with your loquaciousness just Take The Time for a donation. It's quick and easy. @temptationtook the time. @Donnie Bakereven took the time.

Chatard fan.jpg

Don’t make me start liking you now…

4 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I will donate 20 dollars if you beat me in a pokemon battle

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I will donate 20 dollars if you beat me in a pokemon battle

I don't even know what that means.

But if you donate $30, you won't have to see any ads and you get the Booster moniker. It's a heckuva deal.

Edited by gonzoron

11 hours ago, Rodney said:

I don't believe in punting, kicking field goals, the one point conversion, sportsmanship of any kind, the mercy rule, throwing the ball before the final moments of a blowout victory, or the curvature of the earth

I would say I would donate $30 if you could provide factual evidence and disprove the curvature of the Earth, however I know the GID would never receive my donation. So I will donate at the first of the year when the curvature of the Earth has completed a full orbit around the sun.

17 minutes ago, FastpacedO said:

I would say I would donate $30 if you could provide factual evidence and disprove the curvature of the Earth, however I know the GID would never receive my donation. So I will donate at the first of the year when the curvature of the Earth has completed a full orbit around the sun.

pick a direction and travel some distance in that direction

We'll say north and one hundred miles, for simplicities sake.

Once you have finished your one hundred miles

turn 90 degrees to your right or left and travel one hundred miles

once you have completed that, once again turn 90 degrees (This time to the opposite of your last turn)

and travel one hundred miles

what is your location?

if you guessed, one hundred miles to the east or west of my start point (depending upon which your first turn was)

you would be correct

however in a spherical model

you would arrive back at your point of departure.

(since you don't enjoy being fun I'll note I don't actually believe this, and this model expanded to a larger number of miles in each direction would have you arriving at your start point, actually theoretically you could travel any number of miles after your first turn and it wouldn't matter.)

Edited by Rodney

14 minutes ago, Rodney said:

pick a direction and travel some distance in that direction

We'll say north and one hundred miles, for simplicities sake.

Once you have finished your one hundred miles

turn 90 degrees to your right or left and travel one hundred miles

once you have completed that, once again turn 90 degrees (This time to the opposite of your last turn)

and travel one hundred miles

what is your location?

if you guessed, one hundred miles to the east or west of my start point (depending upon which your first turn was)

you would be correct

however in a spherical model

you would arrive back at your point of departure.

(since you don't enjoy being fun I'll note I don't actually believe this, and this model expanded to a larger number of miles in each direction would have you arriving at your start point, actually theoretically you could travel any number of miles after your first turn and it wouldn't matter.)

Oh I fully understand you were doing it in fun. Just love taking blows at Flerf's (flatheads any chance I can not meaning you).

While having fun save some time on the hundred miles and drive however many miles it takes to go to an ocean. Watch a ship go out to sea and explain what happens.

7 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Chatard fan.jpg

I’ve been a donor for over 10 years, maybe even over a decade and I pay extra. I swear to God I do

2 hours ago, FastpacedO said:

Oh I fully understand you were doing it in fun. Just love taking blows at Flerf's (flatheads any chance I can not meaning you).

While having fun save some time on the hundred miles and drive however many miles it takes to go to an ocean. Watch a ship go out to sea and explain what happens.

hmmmm......the seamen disappear ?

3 hours ago, FastpacedO said:

Dick move, I’ve been hearing John Prine in my head since reading this! On second thought, good work!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Dick move, I’ve been hearing John Prine in my head since reading this! On second thought, good work!

I bumped into the Savior, and he said pardon me. Or you looking for Sweet Revenge?

Edited by gonzoron
  • Like 1