Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

My "Oh MY" Teams of the Week!

Good news for Tippecanoe Valley fans!  TV seems to be on the rise.  In 2014 they were 1-9, but they look really good this year and are playing better teams.  Tippecanoe Valley plays West Lafayette this week.  I never thought TV would play WL.  Tippecanoe Valley might not win against WL, but I bet they play WL better than most of the teams in the HC.  Oh My!  

Indy Tech!  Tech lost to Richmond 19-0, and Richmond was the only team Tech beat last year.  I think this is as bad as it can get at Tech.  They are the worst team in 6a and I don't think they can beat anyone in 5a.  Tech plays Harrison (WL) this week.  Oh My!

If anyone has an Oh MY! team, post it.  

5 hours ago, Tippy said:

Indy Tech!  Tech lost to Richmond 19-0, and Richmond was the only team Tech beat last year.  I think this is as bad as it can get at Tech.  They are the worst team in 6a and I don't think they can beat anyone in 5a.  Tech plays Harrison (WL) this week.  Oh My!

Per Sagarin, Tech would lose to about 80% of teams regardless of class. 5A and 6A account for 20% of all teams.

Embarrassing lack of leadership at the IPS level. 

22 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Per Sagarin, Tech would lose to about 80% of teams regardless of class. 5A and 6A account for 20% of all teams.

Embarrassing lack of leadership at the IPS level. 

I was told the new hire would do well and that it would just “take time.”

They’ll be looking for a new coach in no time…a dead end gig.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

6 hours ago, Tippy said:

Good news for Tippecanoe Valley fans!  TV seems to be on the rise.  In 2014 they were 1-9, but they look really good this year and are playing better teams.  Tippecanoe Valley plays West Lafayette this week.  I never thought TV would play WL.  Tippecanoe Valley might not win against WL, but I bet they play WL better than most of the teams in the HC.  Oh My!  

Was looking forward to going down there because my son said that the game had been moved to the UIndy field, but today he said that the game is now moved to Broad Ripple High School.

9 hours ago, Tippy said:

I would say Northrop might be the worst team in 6A. When I say they are bad, bad doesn’t seem to be a bad enough description of them

I have watched film on Tippy Valley this year

1st thing 1st:  What a shame, that TV has to drive by Monticello and West Lafayette to get to Northern Hamilton County for sectionals, just saying

Now to the team itself, they are Senior loaded, 17 of 22 starters I believe Seniors.  #4 is electric with ball in his hands, he I believe was state qualifier in 200 last spring, I can see why.   

Their OL is BIG and strong.  They have a nice scheme of power running mixed with PA passes and utilizing their athletes

Defense is nasty and brings it down hill.   

Final Thing Final:  What a shame, that TV has to drive by Monticello and West Lafayette to get to Northern Hamilton County for sectionals, just saying

10 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I have watched film on Tippy Valley this year

1st thing 1st:  What a shame, that TV has to drive by Monticello and West Lafayette to get to Northern Hamilton County for sectionals, just saying

Now to the team itself, they are Senior loaded, 17 of 22 starters I believe Seniors.  #4 is electric with ball in his hands, he I believe was state qualifier in 200 last spring, I can see why.   

Their OL is BIG and strong.  They have a nice scheme of power running mixed with PA passes and utilizing their athletes

Defense is nasty and brings it down hill.   

Final Thing Final:  What a shame, that TV has to drive by Monticello and West Lafayette to get to Northern Hamilton County for sectionals, just saying

Very electric, but not the state qualifier. #29 Wade Jones was the regional winner and state qualifier.

Put this team in any other sectional in the North  for 3A than the one they are in and they win it. Tough sectional realignment two years ago for the Vikings

• Like 1