• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/20/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired  James Broyles Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown Ron Quals Hired  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara Doug Armstrong Hired Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Michael Torgerson Hired Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller Chad Montgomery Hired Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Keith Kinder Promoted Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones  Ryan Hall Hired  Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Chuck Foga Hired Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Adam Handley Hired Fairfield:  Bob Miller Matt Thacker Hired East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Jason Grunewald promoted Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing  James Bragg Hired Tell City:  Josh Teague Aaron Clements Hired Pike Central:  Erik Mattingly Dave Stephens Hired Crawford County:  Kevin Mills Jeremy Reynolds Hired Northwestern Steve Dibler  Patrick Rosner hired  Gary West:  Jason Johnson Collin McCullough Hired Indianapolis Washington :  ?    Steve Moorman Hired Indianapolis Attucks: ?   Ibrahim Tawfeek Hired
Sign in to follow this  
CS31295

Heritage Hills (10-1) @ Gibson Southern (10-1)

Gonna be a good one I expect GS come out

Edited by vmeny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yes sir...why I said "chance" :)

Some years i have felt 2A south "may" have been a tougher road to state, but not this year 3A looks to be loaded North and South!

CE doesn't care about the wind ;). But we don't want any rain if we play on grass LOL

with mr jones in the backfield all i can say is .........touche' my friend

It's quite comical reading the fans debate who the favorite is. GS won't be changing a thing other correcting a couple mistakes....a better kicking game...and being healthier and hungrier. PAC accolades are nice (maybe even nice enough to rush the field).....a chance for a trip to Indy trumps it all. Expect a battle. Heritage Hills is the overwhelming favorite.

What's the good ole computer predictor have to say on this game?

Heritage Hills is the clear favorite. They are the PAC Champs with a win on Titans field and they expect to dominate PAC awards and we all know about the Heritage Hills tradition of winning football.

Hope GS can play well enough to at least make it interesting for all the fans.

Will HH fans storm onto the GS field this Friday night like they did after beating GS in regular season conference game???

Hard for me to believe this qoute from HH fan -- seriously all good if HH loses??

No problems its all good and win or lose its been a great ride going from 2-8 to at the very minimum 10-2 if we lose Friday.

I was referring to your attitudes in that you guys aren't near as cocky. As far as being the favorite it is at your place, you have a lot more depth, very explosive offense and it is very difficult to beat a good time twice in one year. But like I said HH has been there done that so many times over the years so Friday we will see how it plays out.

It might have something to do with an HH poster who earlier this year picked HH to sweep every postseason award.  I haven't seen that poster on here in some time.  I'm guessing his family members finally told him to zip it.

I have not changed my mind about PAC conference accolades Mr. Flux!!  To the victor goes the spoils.  HH kids should be recognized for their great accomplishments this year running the conference undefeated, therefore I still stand by my opinions about the top three awards going to Patriot players as well as leading the way in all conferences nominations.  As to your juvenile comment about being told to "zip it!"  You are gravely mistaken.  It is much more enjoyable reading on this site how much most people on here "know" about high school football.  Not sure why anyone would ask me to "zip it"  anyway.  Unless I have offended someone.....if that's the case, my suggestion would be to grow thicker skin.  Good day Mr. Flux.

I have read on here a lot of Gibson Southern fans claiming HH will be the clear cut favorite for this weeks game.  I am not certain if this is a way that the Titans fans are trying to motivate their players or what.  The fact is GS is the favorite.  Their rankings in almost every poll imaginable have them higher than HH, they will be playing at home, and will have the revenge factor on their side.  So let's please stop trying to be so "politically correct".  

The one honest thing that I think everyone can agree upon is this.......whoever wins this sectional will have earned it!!!  Good luck to both teams, play hard and stay healthy!!!

• Upvote 1

I have read on here a lot of Gibson Southern fans claiming HH will be the clear cut favorite for this weeks game.  I am not certain if this is a way that the Titans fans are trying to motivate their players or what.  The fact is GS is the favorite.  Their rankings in almost every poll imaginable have them higher than HH, they will be playing at home, and will have the revenge factor on their side.  So let's please stop trying to be so "politically correct".  

The one honest thing that I think everyone can agree upon is this.......whoever wins this sectional will have earned it!!!  Good luck to both teams, play hard and stay healthy!!!

I don't think GS fans need to do anything to motivate this team.  Perhaps it's HH fans trying to do that as all I see are HH posts saying GS is the overwhelming favorite.  Who cares what the polls say, fact is Heritage Hills went to GS, beat them in all phases of the game and won.  If that's doesn't make them the favorite then I don't know what will.  Polls don't win games as some highly ranked teams can attest to after last Friday.

I don't think GS fans need to do anything to motivate this team.  Perhaps it's HH fans trying to do that as all I see are HH posts saying GS is the overwhelming favorite.  Who cares what the polls say, fact is Heritage Hills went to GS, beat them in all phases of the game and won.  If that's doesn't make them the favorite then I don't know what will.  Polls don't win games as some highly ranked teams can attest to after last Friday.

If you want to call HH the favorite, GREAT!  However, as you mentioned, so called "favorited teams" by fans or polls don't change a thing after the first kickoff.  

I think we (HH) are a good match-up with GS.  HH proved it the first time, and I don't see any reason that will change the second go around.  Ultimately, the kids went out and executed but, I don't think Coach Wilkerson and staff got enough credit for their game planning the first time.  I'm sure they will have some things ready to go by Friday night too.   

I do think GS has a lot more to lose than HH.  Perhaps that is the reasoning for some wanting to call HH the favorite this time??  Seems to me, it would be a major blow to a great and rising program with excellent coaching to lose twice to the same team on their home turf for essentially the PAC AND Sectional titles.  After all, GS is the two time defending Sectional and Regional champions and are expected to "roll" by many and even in the polls.  Say what you want, but the kids do feel pressure and expectations are pretty high for GS.   

I expect that this will be another "instant classic" just like the first game.  Gotta love high school sports and the memories and bonds that will follow as these boys look back on their high school careers.  

GO PATRIOTS!!

Edited by BNIX

If the TOP 3 awards from the PAC go to HH players -- as HH poster claims -- Then HH has to be huge favorite against any other PAC team. Add to that HH has already won this season on GS home field.            I Believe HH poster is claiming to be favorite this coming Friday and rightfully so. Looks to be a long uphill battle for the Titans against the best players and tradition in the PAC.

If the TOP 3 awards from the PAC go to HH players -- as HH poster claims -- Then HH has to be huge favorite against any other PAC team. Add to that HH has already won this season on GS home field.            I Believe HH poster is claiming to be favorite this coming Friday and rightfully so. Looks to be a long uphill battle for the Titans against the best players and tradition in the PAC.

Sarcasm I would presume........I think you missed the boat.  GS is the favorite, no questions asked.  HH kids deserve a lot of credit for the CONFERENCE achievements.  The only thing you were right about was this......"best tradition in the PAC."  ONly because of the pure number of conference championships.  

North Knox........hmmmmmmmmm.......I guess this is new to you all there playing football in November!! Maybe you can start a football tradition now too.

Own it -- Your claiming best players in Conference -- Go ahead and say it, quite beating around the bush -- You think HH has the best players in PAC RIGHT?????

Own it -- Your claiming best players in Conference -- Go ahead and say it, quite beating around the bush -- You think HH has the best players in PAC RIGHT?????

I have made my argument.  Look and see what I said.  

GS has remarkably talented kids too and I know those kids are deserving of any kind of accolades they receive.  But for sake of argument in this game like I said before and for reasons why I stated before.....GS is the clear cut favorite.

HH vs North Knox......well I think you know where I am going with this one.

Except for the first 3 paragraphs, that's a great post BNIX! Congrats.

WHEW!  Well, then it's a good thing I wasn't looking for your approval, CoalMine Legend.  Just calling it like I see it.  

I don't know anything about you or your "Legend" status, but the fact you don't like tells me it might make at least a little bit of sense.  Just a hunch as it is hard to argue with many of my points in the first three paragraphs.  Maybe it hits too close to home?