Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

I WANT TO MAKE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT:

13 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

No way to prove this:   HOWEVER:   I am going with it anyways

COACH JUNCTION BOY

image.jpeg.23caf96a965d0bb52f264297dd80a7c5.jpeg

Didn't realize CJB was an Aggie.  That explains a lot!  Whoop!

17 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Queen of the Silver Dollar? At sunset?

You mean to tell me that that isn’t a “Dave and Sugar” song?  I learn something every day.

Back to the subject at hand, wonder if CJB throws in some “Bit o’ Honey” if you buy an end zone camera?

Edited by Lysander

It wasn’t an infatuation... it was/is an appreciation.  Those episodes still make parts of me feel young again.  I’m sure @Tanka Jahari is an upstanding individual, but I guarantee he has never made love to his favorite lunch lady at the Silver Dollar.  

It feels good to still be loved after all these years.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoachJunctionBoy said:

It wasn’t an infatuation... it was/is an appreciation.  Those episodes still make parts of me feel young again.  I’m sure @Tanka Jahari is an upstanding individual, but I guarantee he has never made love to his favorite lunch lady at the Silver Dollar.  

It feels good to still be loved after all these years.

Coach Pedernuts?

1 minute ago, CoachJunctionBoy said:

75% water, 25% ice 

Write that down if you need to.

Coach, there has been an amazing, game changing invention that has come to our game since you last patrolled the side lines and team meals. We now have cameras that are attached to the top of an extendable tower that can be placed behind the endzone. This endzone camera has completely revolutionized the way that film is viewed and used as a teaching tool. It's probably the biggest technology breakthrough since the invention of headphones.

6 minutes ago, CoachJunctionBoy said:

What?? How many pictures do these cameras take?

Oh, it's a video camera, like what you would use to film from the press box, but instead it attaches to the top of a telescoping tower. You extend the tower up and it gives a bird's eye view from the endzone perspective. There's a company in California called Hi-Pod that makes a great endzone camera model called the X31. Imagine 31 feet of extension!

8 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Oh, it's a video camera, like what you would use to film from the press box, but instead it attaches to the top of a telescoping tower. You extend the tower up and it gives a bird's eye view from the endzone perspective. There's a company in California called Hi-Pod that makes a great endzone camera model called the X31. Imagine 31 feet of extension!

Ahhhh so it’s like the extended ladle Eva used back at the old Broad Ripple High School lunch room.  I remember she could always get so deep in that large chili pot.. so sexy.  

Anyway, this seems like a fantastic technology... But what I miss most is the little boy that had to follow me around holding my cord as I marched along the sidelines... there were nights I felt bad for the poor kid... especially when I use to visit Eva for seconds.