Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Turf 2020 and Beyond

5 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

Lmao you’re the clown getting mad defending turf.

Sorry my comments struck a nerve. The truth hurts. 

So you admit it. 

Step back, deep breath. It's a HS football message board, and you've somehow tried to make it personal. 

Check the mirror and move on. 

Edited by btownqbcoach1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, btownqbcoach1 said:

So you admit it. 

Step back, deep breath. It's a HS football message board, and you've somehow tried to make it personal. 

Check the mirror and move on. 

It's what he does. He is the epitome of an internet troll. 

• Haha 1

Just want to also state, Big fan of Coach May and his program, REALLY enjoy that version of their offense they run and absolutely root for them to break thru, hopefully this year, their community reminds me a lot of Rensselaer, blue collar, no nonsense and get after folks running the ball.   If they punch their ticket they will bring the ruckus in Lucas Oil.  

Appreciated Brownstown having an awesome, fearsome crowd in 2004 sectional that seemed like many had been tailgating since the night before, getting rowdy. Tri-West was air raiding over everyone that championship season. I recall the Huntingburg crowd touting their best team ever on this board before semi and would punish the Braves.

16 minutes ago, ragdoll said:

Appreciated Brownstown having an awesome, fearsome crowd in 2004 sectional that seemed like many had been tailgating since the night before, getting rowdy. Tri-West was air raiding over everyone that championship season. I recall the Huntingburg crowd touting their best team ever on this board before semi and would punish the Braves.

What in the world are you talking about?!?! While we are proud of every team that comes through the program, and even more happy when they get to lift a sectional trophy...that 2004 SR squad was 8-5 and hardly "best team ever" material. 

2 hours ago, jets said:

What in the world are you talking about?!?! While we are proud of every team that comes through the program, and even more happy when they get to lift a sectional trophy...that 2004 SR squad was 8-5 and hardly "best team ever" material. 

Maybe it was 2008 that there was hysteria from Southridge posters.