Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Punttheball

Hoosier Conference 2019

Recommended Posts

Someone needs to show that guy what a link shortener is. Surprise that url didn’t blow the Grid’s server again.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

 

Track #5 in the Weight room back in the day... Between this song and Du Hast when these gems were on you knew weights were being thrown around.

 

If you could resist dancing to Du Hast of course...

Edited by TheWaterBoii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean #70 Duvall was NOT on the line of Scrimmage, but still, that man could bring the ruckus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

 

Best Triple H entrance of all time. 

Best Triple H pop was at Madison Square Garden when he returned from his torn quad. Maybe the biggest I’ve ever heard. 

Little had I known back in 94-95 how big H would’ve become (literally and figuratively) I would have met him at Valpo U. I was too busy chatting w Rakishi lol. 

Diesel and The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels were awesome to us. Let us see the belts. 

The Undertaker and Paul Bearer were oddly soft spoken and super awesome too. 

H walked right by us all and we were like, eh....🤦‍♂️

All time best was meeting The Big Show backstage at Nitro. Dude was OTHERWORLDLY enormous. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I mean #70 Duvall was NOT on the line of Scrimmage, but still, that man could bring the ruckus 

reminds me a bit of Kitt O'brien when he used to pull and kick.  Dude was a Truck. Ironically Uncle Kelly is on the WL staff.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Why was #61 whining?

Imagine if the double team came off to pick up the inside LB.  YIKES.

Nice pull, great form.

20 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I mean #70 Duvall was NOT on the line of Scrimmage, but still, that man could bring the ruckus 

Front flake of paint of the face mask breaking the C's hip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd imagine 61 is saying..." What do you want me to do coach?"

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HOOSIER
ALL TIMES EASTERN
East Division
  CONFERENCE ALL GAMES
  W-L Pts OP W-L Pts OP Streak
Cass 3-0 129 33 6-  1 295 119 Lost 1
Tipton 2-1 93 63 5-  2 207 121 Won 2
Western 2-1 135 62 5-  2 296 159 Won 1
Hamilton Heights 1-2 77 86 2-  5 148 234 Lost 1
Northwestern 0-4 13 203 0-  7 41 301 Lost 8
West Division
  CONFERENCE ALL GAMES
  W-L Pts OP W-L Pts OP Streak
West Lafayette 3-0 167 13 6-  1 393 131 Won 6
Central Catholic 2-1 33 67 4-  3 138 165 Won 3
Rensselaer 2-2 97 70 5-  2 178 108 Won 1
Twin Lakes 1-2 61 55 2-  5 126 139 Lost 2
Benton Central 0-3 20 173 0-  7 48 401 Lost 18
Friday, Sep. 27
Hamilton Heights 27, Twin Lakes 20
Cass 49, Western 20 ©
Tipton 51, Northwestern 7 ©
Saturday, Sep. 28
Central Catholic 20, Rensselaer 17 ©
West Lafayette 73, Benton Central 7 ©
Friday, Oct. 4
Central Catholic 13, Twin Lakes 0 ©
Rensselaer 39, Benton Central 6 ©
Tipton 35, Hamilton Heights 28 ©
West Lafayette 58, Cass 21
Western 64, Northwestern 0 ©
Friday, Oct. 11
Benton Central at Central Catholic ©, 7 pm
Cass at Hamilton Heights ©, 7 pm
Rensselaer at Northwestern, 7:30 pm
Tipton at Western ©, 7 pm
Twin Lakes at West Lafayette ©, 7 pm
©conference game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2019 at 6:08 PM, DannEllenwood said:

Best Triple H entrance of all time. 

Best Triple H pop was at Madison Square Garden when he returned from his torn quad. Maybe the biggest I’ve ever heard. 

Little had I known back in 94-95 how big H would’ve become (literally and figuratively) I would have met him at Valpo U. I was too busy chatting w Rakishi lol. 

Diesel and The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels were awesome to us. Let us see the belts. 

The Undertaker and Paul Bearer were oddly soft spoken and super awesome too. 

H walked right by us all and we were like, eh....🤦‍♂️

All time best was meeting The Big Show backstage at Nitro. Dude was OTHERWORLDLY enormous. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met. 

 

My cousin has met Christian, Edge, Juvy Guerra, Rey Masterio and some others.  He got me into wrestling. He lives in Tampa and a lot of former wrestlers and up and coming live there. Any time WCW or WWE is in Florida. Hes there lol. 

This theme song and edge's (metalingus by alter bridge) are my 2 favs. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Tipton wins they go to LCC for a rematch with guys healthy back 

If Western wins they go to LCC for 3/4th and we Welcome back Tipton to Rensselaer 

BC/NW look to be set to see each other 

Heights could throw a wrinkle into things if they pull an upset on Cass, if not, Cass gets to go to RDP of 765 for another rematch.   

Fun times in Hoosier 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

If Tipton wins they go to LCC for a rematch with guys healthy back 

If Western wins they go to LCC for 3/4th and we Welcome back Tipton to Rensselaer 

BC/NW look to be set to see each other 

Heights could throw a wrinkle into things if they pull an upset on Cass, if not, Cass gets to go to RDP of 765 for another rematch.   

Fun times in Hoosier 

To play WL two times in a span of 3 weeks should be considered cruel and unusual punishment. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LCKfan4life said:

To play WL two times in a span of 3 weeks should be considered cruel and unusual punishment. 

 

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

with a chance of drawing Pioneer 1st round.........

Similar to stepping on a Leggo while barefoot.  Ouch!!!

Edited by nmsu_aggie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't surprised West Lafayette beat the Kings but thought the Kings would be able to stop them more than once.  West Lafayette offense very impressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who has been the surprise in the Hoosier this year?

What player has stood out that was not noticed last year?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Scat said:

Wasn't surprised West Lafayette beat the Kings but thought the Kings would be able to stop them more than once.  West Lafayette offense very impressive.

21 killed us - he is a great WR. The combo of WL tempo - speed - and talent was too much. With so many 2 way guys for the Kings, I think it was just a matter of time before the flood gates opened. What a great experience for our kids playing against a team of that caliber. Hopefully will pay dividends come post season time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, brvheart63 said:

Who has been the surprise in the Hoosier this year?

What player has stood out that was not noticed last year?

 

I will say this, believe it or not, I have been most impressed with the upgrade in KICKERS in the league this year.   Benton Central's guy has a nice leg, WL has a VERY good kicker, Western's KO team is VERY FAST and pin teams deep all the time, LCC kicker as well.             

15 minutes ago, LCKfan4life said:

21 killed us - he is a great WR. The combo of WL tempo - speed - and talent was too much. With so many 2 way guys for the Kings, I think it was just a matter of time before the flood gates opened. What a great experience for our kids playing against a team of that caliber. Hopefully will pay dividends come post season time. 

All I know is the Bombers have held them to their lowest scoring output of the season!!!  BOOM BABY!!!   :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:   Probably had something to do with our offense having the ball for 19 of the 24 first half minutes.   But who's counting!!!

 

  • Haha 1
  • Kill me now 1
  • Sit and spin 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, brvheart63 said:

Who has been the surprise in the Hoosier this year?

What player has stood out that was not noticed last year?

 

For Tipton it’s Sophomore LB Drew Servies. As a freshman last year I thought he would be a good player but the kid has been an animal this year. He along with Lyons have really spearheaded this defense. I was really impressed with Good from Cass as well. Eurit, Zeck and Humphrey get a lot of hype and rightfully so but Good impressed me a lot as well. I believe last year was his first year playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...