Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Should we return to play on schedule?

51 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Dude, just post it or move on.  I’m not completing some sort of scavenger hunt/jigsaw puzzle.

I am dying to know this prestigious pedigree that you possess which gives you the right to come on these forums with your red ink pen and talk to people the way you do.  It’s gotta be good.

9 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

66335982.jpg

Well now you do...............................................

Dueling trolls. How impressive.

• Sit and spin 1

48 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

66335982.jpg

Well now you do...............................................

If all I need to do to own this clown is post a screenshot of my HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS than I’ve already won.  

When you have a fastball coming down the middle of the plate and issue a challenge, you don’t come out and drop “high school transcripts” as a measuring stick.  It’s like being down 8 runs with two outs in the 9th and laying down a bunt.  

Swing away dude.  If “high school transcripts” is the best you can do, I already know everything I need to about what you’ve accomplished in life.

Then asking me to go on some scavenger hunt to figure out your resume makes it even more laughable.

Its like all of the “paywalls” that these writers and blog boys try to hide articles behind in the modern media era. Have some catchy tagline that they use as click bait and then when you click on it you need a subscription to read the article.

Was I supposed to be impressed when you dropped Colorado?

Either post your credentials or give it a rest.

Edited by Guest