Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Should we return to play on schedule?

5 hours ago, Mayo77 said:

Not a single word he wrote was wrong was it? Look at death rates per million in New York then compare them to other states.    To say New York did such a good job is a joke.  Wasn't the expert on tv at baseball game other night not wearing a mask?   Then calling someone a idiot because they don't share your view is a real mature move. There is going to be football whether you like it or not.    

Facts matter. 

35 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Mr. Abel was a science teacher at my high school. He was Able to spell his name correctly. Even after he became an attorney.

One room school house I assume?

4 minutes ago, Temptation said:

How were those teachers at the explaining sentence fragments?

Those teachers explained that sentence fragments were just fine to use in reply to trolls once Social Media was invented several decades in the future. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Those teachers explained that sentence fragments were just fine to use in reply to trolls once Social Media was invented several decades in the future. 

Intentional fragments rule.  Yes!

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

What did they say about capitalization of nouns that are not proper?

Arcadia, lol.

Edited by Guest

47 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I’d be happy to compare High School transcripts with you.

You don’t really mean that.  Every time you are asked to defend your logic, you turn to sarcasm or disappear.

PM me your resume.  Those FFA classes are probably the real deal.

Edited by Guest

You don’t really mean that.  Every time you are asked to defend your logic, you turn to sarcasm or disappear.

PM me your resume.  Those FFA classes are probably the real deal.

I do mean it. I’ve posted mine on this Forum before. Post yours and I’ll post mine again. Show us something you can’t lie about again.

• Disdain 1

11 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I do mean it. I’ve posted mine on this Forum before. Post yours and I’ll post mine again. Show us something you can’t lie about again.

Shoot it to me.  You made the deal In bringing it up.  You’re running the show here.  That’s how it works.

PM it to me or let it die.  Otherwise this nonsensical back and forth will get this thread deleted.

Shoot it to me.  You made the deal In bringing it up.  You’re running the show here.  That’s how it works.

PM it to me or let it die.  Otherwise this nonsensical back and forth will get this thread deleted.

If you don't want to share yours publicly, admit defeat and let it die. If you want to see mine, you can either post yours here and I'll do the same, or you can search through my 125 pages of comments. I made the deal of comparing them, I have nothing to hide. 

7 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Otherwise this nonsensical back and forth will get this thread deleted.

Then why did you start it troll?

6 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

If you don't want to share yours publicly, admit defeat and let it die. If you want to see mine, you can either post yours here and I'll do the same, or you can search through my 125 pages of comments. I made the deal of comparing them, I have nothing to hide. 

Then why did you start it troll?

Scroll up dude.  You go full grammar police and sarcasm when you’re defeated, yet when someone responds you hide in your turtle shell.

You issued the challenge of “high school transcripts” (which is embarrassing in its own right because I don’t know any level headed/confident adult that wears those as a badge of pride) and then refuse to post yours and want me to go on some witch hunt.

What’s the closest community college to Arcadia?

5 minutes ago, Temptation said:

You go full grammar police

Those weren't directed at you, yet you trolled on in.

5 minutes ago, Temptation said:

What’s the closest community college to Arcadia?

It's not in Colorado

3 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Those weren't directed at you, yet you trolled on in.

It's not in Colorado

Dude, just post it or move on.  I’m not completing some sort of scavenger hunt/jigsaw puzzle.

I am dying to know this prestigious pedigree that you possess which gives you the right to come on these forums with your red ink pen and talk to people the way you do.  It’s gotta be good.

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

or you can search through my 125 pages of comments.

66335982.jpg

54 minutes ago, Temptation said:

(which is embarrassing in its own right because I don’t know any level headed/confident adult that wears those as a badge of pride)

Well now you do...............................................

• Sit and spin 1