Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC Week 7

8 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Southport replaced them.

I think there is a misunderstanding in this thread. In normal years, teams from across Indiana can play teams from Kentucky (i.e. Warren Central vs. Louisville Male), but this year Kentucky schools can only play teams in counties which are on the border. Unless, I'm the only one misunderstanding...

37 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

I think there is a misunderstanding in this thread. In normal years, teams from across Indiana can play teams from Kentucky (i.e. Warren Central vs. Louisville Male), but this year Kentucky schools can only play teams in counties which are on the border. Unless, I'm the only one misunderstanding...

Correct...this year due to COVID-19 rules put in place by KY.

2 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Apollo is also open....but again....we aren't a border county and KY will NOT budge.

This whole thing makes no sense.  I wonder if the state of Kentucky realizes how many people from Henderson are in Gibson County daily working at Toyota or an offshoot of Toyota.

12 minutes ago, Titan20 said:

This whole thing makes no sense.  I wonder if the state of Kentucky realizes how many people from Henderson are in Gibson County daily working at Toyota or an offshoot of Toyota.

They clearly didn't think it through well.

1 hour ago, Titandad71 said:

calumet(0-0), one day prep time with no recent film available, should be fun. Kudos to the ad and staff for even finding a game and venue at this time,

I think the oddsmakers will take this one off the board.

12 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I wonder if Calumet just wants to play some games and try to be ready for the playoffs. Can’t imagine this will be easy for a team with no games played to face GS who has played 6 games.  But I’m glad both teams found a way to make a game happen. 

Does anyone know what class they are?    

1 minute ago, GS Titan 78 said:

Does anyone know what class they are?    

3A I believe. I looked them up on sagarin last night. They had about a middle of the pack ranking among 3A. But that is likely solely based on last years team. I know nothing of them beyond that but imagine they are a relatively decent team 

Just now, DumfriesYMCA said:

3A I believe. I looked them up on sagarin last night. They had about a middle of the pack ranking among 3A. But that is likely solely based on last years team. I know nothing of them beyond that but imagine they are a relatively decent team 

I would think they will be a tough opponent based on where they are located.  I can't make the game because of a prior commitment.   Do we have a great AD and Coaching staff or what to make this happen?  Great team effort.    

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GS Titan 78 said:

I would think they will be a tough opponent based on where they are located.  I can't make the game because of a prior commitment.   Do we have a great AD and Coaching staff or what to make this happen?  Great team effort.    

Definitely one of the best in the state/region.  Judging by Adams gif he tweeted out last night, the man worked his tail off to make this happen 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

I haven't gotten word yet but unlikely.  Maybe we can do facebook live not sure.

Get R Done 32 lol.  I'm going camping with the youth boys from Church.  I'm hoping at the very least I can get it on my The Bash phone app.  I'm assuming they are covering it??