Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 8 Scores and Updates - 2020

1 hour ago, DT said:

CG completely dominated the 2nd half.  LN needs to figure out how to put together a 4 qrt game in the playoffs.  They looked solid in the first half but overmatched in the second

Congrats Frankfort!!!

4-4 after 16-14 win over North Montgomery

Good for them.  I never said CG wasn't a good team.

8 hours ago, Purdue Pete said:

Can they give chatard a game?

Haven’t seen Chatard, so hard to say.  They are not as explosive as the past couple of years, but they still have some tremendous athletes. What amazes me is their running game is on their fourth and fifth running backs because of injuries.  BTW, I counted nine players who did not dress last night. 

Defensively, they really are stout up front, and really put a lot of pressure on the backfield without having to rely on a heavy blitz package.  When they do blitz, watch out!  Defensive backfield is very good at M2M, which gives safeties ample opportunity to provide help given limitations of most HS receiving corps.  

Twin Lakes has a very good passing offense this year, and tested the defense in the first half.  A couple of schematic changes, and they were shut down the rest of the game.  Keep in mind that WL’s best player has not been on the field all year, because of injury.

I just hate it that the potential WL-BCHS game has to be the second game of the sectional.  It is comforting to know that it would be at WL (even with fan restrictions) if it happens.   

• Like 1