Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 8 Scores and Updates - 2020

McCulley is throwing at will on the cg secondary.  LN also has some nice backs

LN defense also impressive.  Very athletic and aggressive

CG has not been on the field long enough to get anything going offensivly.  LN did a great job ofcontrolling the clock.  

4 minutes ago, BTF said:

TH North shouldn't be beating Chartard. That's an absolute shocker. Good? Bad? Probably average, and probably a question for someone down south.

The young Panthers keep getting better. 

Patriots

TH North and Chatard 7-7 at half

LN up 13-0 on CG

If you’re not a fan of CG or Chatard this is probably the best thing that could have happened in a half of football for the sake of the state. CG and Chatard are consensus top 5 teams in the state. #1 and #4 in Sagarin respectively. No matter how the second halves play out, this lets their future opponents know they have a chance

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bears62 said:

TH North and Chatard 7-7 at half

LN up 13-0 on CG

If you’re not a fan of CG or Chatard this is probably the best thing that could have happened in a half of football for the sake of the state. CG and Chatard are consensus top 5 teams in the state. #1 and #4 in Sagarin respectively. No matter how the second halves play out, this lets their future opponents know they have a chance

This is why I don’t really care for polls.  

1 minute ago, Bears62 said:

North Central 21  Pike 7 HALF

Roncalli 41  Perry 3 HALF

Cathedral 25  Brebeuf 7 HALF

West Lafayette 35  Twin Lakes 14 HALF

Lafayette Jeff 50  Logansport 0 HALF

Harrison (WL) 35  Goshen 0 HALF

Ben Davis 42  LC 0 HALF

Lots of running clocks tonight

Beatty and Cooper are a dynamic receiving duo for LN.  It's a real treat to watch this offense operate. McCulley hits his backs out of the backfield and is nearly impossible to run down in the open field.  Throws a great ball on the run

LN could be a 6A darkhorse contender with this offense

2 minutes ago, Bears62 said:

I enjoy looking at them but I’m with you. I think any good coach makes sure their players know rankings don’t mean a thing when it comes to Friday nights

They’re good for hype and stuff, but that’s about it.  I’d rather see two teams duke it out with no little number in front of their name.  Sure, I may be a grumpy old man, but I have no apologies for that.