Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A Sectional 45

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I didn’t say that. I was worried about using the same pen as everyone else! 

Is that a euphemism for something else? 😁

Lord, I apologize for that.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 1st_and_10 said:

The Legend that is Ballhawk!  Webo lost 21-20.  That wasn't handily.  There have been several changes on both sides of the ball since Week 1.  Should be a good game.

For my former favorite team, a 1-point win is handily.  I have a hard time digesting what they're doing there now.  It ain't what it used to be.

WeBo is a well coached and prepared football team.  With 2A south not looking really dominant, they could make a run to semistate if they play well.  I also feel that if they don't play very well or make some mistakes that Seeger could knock them off.  There are ghosts out there in those fields around West Lebanon.  Just be careful regarding any receivers running along the back line of the end zone!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

For my former favorite team, a 1-point win is handily.  I have a hard time digesting what they're doing there now.  It ain't what it used to be.

WeBo is a well coached and prepared football team.  With 2A south not looking really dominant, they could make a run to semistate if they play well.  I also feel that if they don't play very well or make some mistakes that Seeger could knock them off.  There are ghosts out there in those fields around West Lebanon.  Just be careful regarding any receivers running along the back line of the end zone!

You are absolutely correct.  If we don't show up (like we did against Tri-West), if we make mistakes (like we did against Danville), then Seeger could knock us off.. There is always that chance.  It should be a good game.  I feel our schedule has prepared us to play teams like Seeger.

My wife's family still lives in Warren County.  LOL.  I have heard this story from a Webo Coach that was there that night with several Sheridan (and former Sheridan) folks.  I have heard about the Cook catch several times.  

Edited by 1st_and_10
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 1st_and_10 said:

You are absolutely correct.  If we don't show up (like we did against Tri-West), if we make mistakes (like we did against Danville), then Seeger could knock us off.. There is always that chance.  It should be a good game.  I feel our schedule has prepared us to play teams like Seeger.

My wife's family still lives in Warren County.  LOL.  I have heard this story from a Webo Coach that was there that night with several Sheridan (and former Sheridan) folks.  I have heard about the Cook catch several times.  

My dad played at Seeger in the early 60s.  When we played there in 2004, ran into a guy that worked the chains when he played.  Still like to see the Patriots do well, but I won't go against a WeBo team with a Weakley on the roster.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

My dad played at Seeger in the early 60s.  When we played there in 2004, ran into a guy that worked the chains when he played.  Still like to see the Patriots do well, but I won't go against a WeBo team with a Weakley on the roster.

They are good people.

14 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

Anyone catch the covids yet? 

When you look at the number of counties that have now been coded orange, what effect is this having on attendance for the games?  There was even a story on Channel 13 last night about Fountain County and the big jump in numbers of cases.  Warren County is now at 10% or higher positivity.  I'm just hoping they get the tourney completed at this time.

2 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

When you look at the number of counties that have now been coded orange, what effect is this having on attendance for the games?  There was even a story on Channel 13 last night about Fountain County and the big jump in numbers of cases.  Warren County is now at 10% or higher positivity.  I'm just hoping they get the tourney completed at this time.

I’m sure everyone from Fountain Countys was proud to be on the news.Specially that courthouse chic. She laughs at the covids. Until she gets it. 

Edited by Donnie Baker
  • Like 1

Good morning. I have whipped up a fresh batch of flatus hoagies and also a fresh batch of predictions. You can get your fart sandwich with, or without corn for today only.

Game 1 Seeger vs. Western Boone

I hope Coach Pelley is ready, because Herb is gonna crap on his front porch and in his mailbox. Patriots advance in a tooth and nail battle.  

Game 2 Wolfs vs. South Putnam

Wolfs by 21. Brian Moore will make sure there is no need for a recount. The only thing Rockville loves more than cupping and tasting their own farts is celebrating sectional championships.

11 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Good morning. I have whipped up a fresh batch of flatus hoagies and also a fresh batch of predictions. You can get your fart sandwich with, or without corn for today only.

Game 1 Seeger vs. Western Boone

I hope Coach Pelley is ready, because Herb is gonna crap on his front porch and in his mailbox. Patriots advance in a tooth and nail battle.  

Game 2 Wolfs vs. South Putnam

Wolfs by 21. Brian Moore will make sure there is no need for a recount. The only thing Rockville loves more than cupping and tasting their own farts is celebrating sectional championships.

I prefer a wheat roll.... ..

Predictions

Seeger vs WeBo - The fighting Herbs will have a lot of trouble with the Stars. Stars 31 Love Bugs 14

And now the Granddaddy of them all....

Woofs vs Eagles

Expect alot of points to be scored and BYOD (Bring your own defense) optional.  Coach Moore hasnt won a sectional since he stopped wearing a headset on the sideline......coincidence??? If Moore wears a headset, I'm taking the Woofs. No headset, no win!!

Edited by CheapSeats
Mistake

3 minutes ago, CheapSeats said:

I prefer a wheat roll.... ..

Predictions

Seeger vs WeBo - The fighting Herbs will have a lot of trouble with the Stars. Stars 31 Love Bugs 14

And now the Granddaddy of them all....

Woofs vs Eagles

Expect alot of points to be scored and BYOD (Bring your own defense) optional.  Coach Moore hasnt won a sectional since he stopped wearing a headset on the sideline......coincidence??? If Moore wears a headset, I'm taking the Woofs. No headset, no win!!

I heard that Brian Moore and Chuck Sorrell have a bet on the game. Winner gets a free tenderloin from Mecca Tavern. Loser has to play Red Rocket all day with all of the stray dogs in Mecca.