SAC week one predictions

1 hour ago, jakone said:

We are finally back let's do this.

Luers at CARROLL

DWENGER at Wayne

SNIDER at North Side

South Side at CONCORDIA

HOMESTEAD at Northrop

Interested in SS Concordia.  Cadets lost a ton last year.  Other than that… chalk 

3 hours ago, jakone said:

Luers at CARROLL

DWENGER at Wayne

SNIDER at North Side

South Side at CONCORDIA

HOMESTEAD at Northrop

Same.

Upset watch.............Wayne over Dwenger. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

Luers at CARROLL - Luers in a close one

DWENGER at Wayne - Dwenger by 13

SNIDER at North Side - Snider by 20, maybe 30

South Side at CONCORDIA - South Side by 1

HOMESTEAD at Northrop - Sparty by 10

Picking Luers to win is bold. I mean, expectations for this Carroll team are pretty sky high.  But hey, I'm sure the Knights aren't showing up on Friday with the intention of losing. 

North Side has some talent returning from a team that spanked Snider by 30 last year. I'm not so sure about the 30 point turn around you speak of. 

South over Concordia? Is South that much better than last year or is Concordia that much worse?

9 hours ago, jakone said:

Luers at CARROLL

DWENGER at Wayne

SNIDER at North Side

South Side at CONCORDIA

HOMESTEAD at Northrop

I agree with most..on the fence with wayne..haydock has had all summer n may have some tricks up his sleeve..north side reveled im their victory last yr n opening at home will give them some confidence n their d coordinator is legit.. it won't take long to see if those cats from last yr became Dawgs this fall for Snider...if Luers can keep scoring..that game may be closer than many think..quick strike vs quick strike or..who faults first? South side wear green n white yet until I can stopping seeing so much yellow (penalties) with the archers ill go with the more disciplined team in the cadets.. now for my upset special..haha..the bruins will knock off sparty..doerfler(sp) coaching tree has fully taking over n sounds like they may have stopped the intersquad bickering this yr.. 2x defending sac champs..hey I had to pick one against the grain!

1 hour ago, Justasportsfan said:

now for my upset special..haha..the bruins will knock off sparty..doerfler(sp) coaching tree has fully taking over n sounds like they may have stopped the intersquad bickering this yr.. 2x defending sac champs..hey I had to pick one against the grain!

Two years in a row?

7 hours ago, BTF said:

Same.

Upset watch.............Wayne over Dwenger. 

You know I was just going to ask you.  The coach over at Wayne ain’t no rookie. He can put a championship team on he field. He isn’t afraid of the big prestigious schools in the area. 

6 minutes ago, southend said:

You know I was just going to ask you.  The coach over at Wayne ain’t no rookie. He can put a championship team on he field. He isn’t afraid of the big prestigious schools in the area. 

He had a championship team at Harding, a championship caliber one at Woodlan, no reason to believe he won't have one at Wayne. 

2 hours ago, BTF said:

Picking Luers to win is bold. I mean, expectations for this Carroll team are pretty sky high.  But hey, I'm sure the Knights aren't showing up on Friday with the intention of losing. 

North Side has some talent returning from a team that spanked Snider by 30 last year. I'm not so sure about the 30 point turn around you speak of. 

South over Concordia? Is South that much better than last year or is Concordia that much worse?

I've heard Luers has some talent returning from their off year, still reaching state, will see. Snider has a lot returning from their off year as well and I betting they will not overlook the Redskins (not sure what it is now). South over Concordia, just thinking upset here I think South has some returning talent, not sure though??

Just now, psaboy said:

I've heard Luers has some talent returning from their off year, still reaching state, will see. Snider has a lot returning from their off year as well and I betting they will not overlook the Redskins (not sure what it is now). South over Concordia, just thinking upset here I think South has some returning talent, not sure though??

I know Carroll is good on O, D may still be a liability. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BTF said:

He had a championship team at Harding, a championship caliber one at Woodlan, no reason to believe he won't have one at Wayne. 

Really hoping he can put together a good squad at Wayne. If there is a year for them to beat Dwenger this might be it. 

13 hours ago, psaboy said:

I know Carroll is good on O, D may still be a liability. 

Carroll should have made it an emphasis in the offseason to figure out something defensively. Luers will test their secondary and it's entirely possible we see a shootout. Carroll cannot afford to get into a shootout if they want to be taken seriously in 6A as a couple other poster have stated.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

The bell has rung 2 seasons for sparty..I could be wrong..my memory isn't the best now a days 

I was referring to losing to Northrop two years in a row. I don't see that happening unless Northrop is a different team this year........and maybe they are. 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 10:30 AM, jakone said:

Luers at CARROLL

DWENGER at Wayne

SNIDER at North Side

South Side at CONCORDIA

HOMESTEAD at Northrop

Carroll over Luers 

Wayne over Dwenger

Snider over North

Concordia over South

Homestead over Northrop

Dwenger has some players, but this will be a down year. I was not impressed at the scrimmage. Carroll ran all over them. With that said I hope I am wrong. 

Dwenger will loss to Carroll, Luers, Snider and Homestead for sure.

10 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Luers at CARROLL

DWENGER at Wayne

SNIDER at North Side

South Side at CONCORDIA

HOMESTEAD at Northrop

You may be on something here Gonzoron. Snider special teams caught flat footed at end of half. North looks to have some good talent. I still expect Snider to win, but it will be close game.