June 15- Indiana State Camp

June 22- North Knox, THS Home scrimmage 

June 30- at Mt Vernon Scrimmage 

*Courtesy of North’s FB page

I will post any knowledge on more camps I can find

On 6/1/2022 at 3:10 PM, TigerFan20 said:

I feel dumb about my previous comment, available rosters right now:

Jasper

Pretty sure it’s inaccurate, unless they really have 3 kids wearing #15.

The next time Jasper posts a complete roster and stats online it will be the first. 

Edited by oldtimeqb

42 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

Pretty sure it’s inaccurate, unless they really have 3 kids wearing #15.

The next time Jasper posts a complete roster and stats online it will be the first. 

Most of them are inaccurate as of now , but does a decent look on who’s back or not 

6 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

North will be participating in 2 scrimmages/camp this month

June 15- Indiana State Camp

June 22- North Knox, THS Home scrimmage 

June 30- at Mt Vernon Scrimmage 

*Courtesy of North’s FB page

I will post any knowledge on more camps I can find

We are very excited to see where our team is at compared to the bigger schools. It will be interesting to see how we do up front with North. They will for sure have some better athletes than us, but we are looking to keep it interesting. Coach Paridaen is a great guy and we loved playing against him when he was at Eastern Greene.

• Like 2

On 6/4/2022 at 9:13 PM, TigerFan20 said:

State Champion!

Memorial’s Ray Brodie wins the 100m dash

Pretty amazing story here. Kid tore an ACL at the beginning of junior year and missed the entire football season. Came back this year and was easily the most explosive player in SW Indiana. Actually kept Memorial in the semi-state game with Mt. Vernon Fortville until he injured his shoulder in the 3rd Q. Hearing he's getting interest at the next level for track.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tango said:

Pretty amazing story here. Kid tore an ACL at the beginning of junior year and missed the entire football season. Came back this year and was easily the most explosive player in SW Indiana. Actually kept Memorial in the semi-state game with Mt. Vernon Fortville until he injured his shoulder in the 3rd Q. Hearing he's getting interest at the next level for track.

It’s a shame he got hurt early on in the 3Q of the SS game, believe it was around the 9:50 minute mark. But, he had a great season overall in both sports and he just took an OV to Louisville last week

On 6/5/2022 at 3:31 PM, TigerFan20 said:

Not confirmed, but it appears that Ben Davies has transferred to Reitz (rumored for months). His name popped up on the roster last week. Big get for Reitz if it is true

Indeed it has been rumored for a while. Massive addition for Reitz as I've heard and seen nothing but good things about him and they lock up their QB spot up for the next 3 seasons. Tons of potential with him, and pairs well with the skill position talent they have.

By the way, where are you seeing these rosters? I know about some other transfers around the city but unsure if any have been made roster official yet. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Football Fanatic said:

Indeed it has been rumored for a while. Massive addition for Reitz as I've heard and seen nothing but good things about him and they lock up their QB spot up for the next 3 seasons. Tons of potential with him, and pairs well with the skill position talent they have.

By the way, where are you seeing these rosters? I know about some other transfers around the city but unsure if any have been made roster official yet. 

Well, North, Jasper, Castle and Reitz have posted their unofficial 2022-2023 rosters on MaxPreps (very, very incomplete). So I’m only limited to see those schools for now. However, Davies’ name was added on the 2021-2022 Reitz roster last week, since you can check when someone was added. Might be a little confusing about this early on, but they should start solidifying around Mid July towards the first official practice. That is how I been finding them so far, so hopefully this explanation helps.

Edited by TigerFan20

And we got some early lines from MasseyRatings....

Vincennes at Bosse (-6)

Mater Dei (-2) at Central

Memorial (-6) at Jasper

Harrison at Reitz (-10)

Castle (-6) at North

I would bet that MD -2 all day long, thought that was an very interesting spread. I have no idea how this stuff is calculated, but the lines seem reasonable overall except for MD-Central.

4 hours ago, Football Fanatic said:

And Andy Owen didn’t appeal the transfer?

(shocked face)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MHSTigerFan said:

And Andy Owen didn’t appeal the transfer?

(shocked face)

As far as I know there was a legitimate reason for an adjustment transfer and no reason for it to be blocked. Otherwise, I have a hard time believing Central wouldn't be fighting for their life to keep him considering their unknown QB situation. Speaking of that, any updates on Herdes' plans this season?

17 minutes ago, Football Fanatic said:

As far as I know there was a legitimate reason for an adjustment transfer and no reason for it to be blocked. Otherwise, I have a hard time believing Central wouldn't be fighting for their life to keep him considering their unknown QB situation. Speaking of that, any updates on Herdes' plans this season?

If he had tried to transfer to Memorial or MD I suspect it would be an entirely different story. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Football Fanatic said:

I believe he is focusing on Basketball for now on, that’s what I have heard, but a mind of a 17 year old is always tricky

Edited by TigerFan20

4 hours ago, tango said:

If he had tried to transfer to Memorial or MD I suspect it would be an entirely different story. 

Yeah, I do too.

In fact, Neidig has been quoted saying that their general intent with the transfer policy is to prevent the good athletes pooling up at schools with successful programs….so as to help level the competition.