Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

20 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

I don’t mean anything personally towards Jennings County. But they were 1-6 coming into that game. That’s a bad loss for Floyd Central. They are literally 3 plays away from being (6-2, 5-0) and yes, injuries have played a huge part in that. It’s my hope that in the off-season, Coach Bragg will look very hard to see if there is something he can do to address that.

Wow I got nothing moving on

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Wow I got nothing moving on

I recall one of my most embarrassing losses of my coaching career. Only time I ever lost to this conference team and we had no business losing to them. We were better at every position on the field. Lost 8-6 at their place. It was a LONG ride home. Rather than have the bus drop us off at the school as normal I had the driver drop us off at the diamond where we proceeded to practice for about two hours. I didn’t get on the internet and make excuses, I didn’t whine and cry about the umpires or whoever may or may not have been hurt, WE (our team (coaches and players) got our ass kicked by a better team that night. We went back to their place and run ruled them a week later in the conference tournament. They best part about the whole deal, my kids didn’t see it as punishment, they were as embarrassed as I was and were eager to get back to work. We had a great practice that night!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Still need picks from @boilerfan87, @Owls2005, and @Uncle Bubba. @Fkfootball, not sure if you’re doing any picks this week. I know you did last week so I figured I’d ask.

Thanks for the mulligan FT. I’m not usually a whiny little B. Emotions got the best of me. As IO and Sergio have stated…no excuses, Floyd got beat. 

Picks:

South

East

Jennings 

Floyd 

Good luck to everyone tonight. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Uncle Bubba said:

Thanks for the mulligan FT. I’m not usually a whiny little B. Emotions got the best of me. As IO and Sergio have stated…no excuses, Floyd got beat. 

Picks:

South

East

Jennings 

Floyd 

Good luck to everyone tonight. 

I’m complaining! 😆. That’s what I do. But make no mistake. I’ll be at Wiegleb Stadium tonight wearing Green!