Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

Week 3 picks.

NA vs Jeff-NA has been a huge suprise to a lot of people. Their defense isn’t great but they can definitely run the ball and score some points. NA wins 41-14.

Madison vs Seymour-Seymour looks pretty down. Madison has an outstanding running back. I like Madison here. 28-14.

East vs Elkhart-East didn’t take long to right the ship. This will be a tough game for them. I say East wins this game 28-21.

FC vs Cincinnati Elder-Heart says Highlanders. Head says perennial powerhouse. Elder is a big time team, and I’m afraid FC isn’t at that level yet. Elder by a score of 48-17.

BNL vs JC-Two struggling teams. BNL is in better shape though. BNL wins by a score of 21-7.

Good luck HHC people.

Elder 14. Floyd 7. Elder has had 2 long pass plays for TDs. Floyd had a 60 yard pitch and catch to Quenichet but had an INT inside the 20. Wenkers Wright had a 45 yd run to set up a TD. Floyds Offense is pretty damn legit. But defensively, they’ll struggle with a really good passing attack.

13 minutes ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Parker Harrison our since end of 1 with an ankle.  Doesn’t look good for him coming back and they are throwing all over East. 

It doesn’t matter if him and the best players from last year were back. Elkhart far superior in all facets of the game. 

Elkhart - 28

CE - 7

2 minutes until half..

East has 0 pass defense, and Elkhart’s D-Line is causing havoc. By far the best team we have seen so far this year. WOW 

6 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

It doesn’t matter if him and the best players from last year were back. Elkhart far superior in all facets of the game. 

Elkhart - 28

CE - 7

2 minutes until half..

East has 0 pass defense, and Elkhart’s D-Line is causing havoc. By far the best team we have seen so far this year. WOW 

I don’t agree.  4 defensive players out now. I agree corners have been suspect but with an end out and linebacker out and best player out on D.  They are having there way. 

Just now, Fogertyputmein said:

I don’t agree.  4 defensive players out now. I agree corners have been suspect but with an end out and linebacker out and best player out on D.  They are having there way. 

You don’t have to agree. @sskicking either way. Pitch and catch for Elkhart