Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

DAC week 5 schedule with predictions!

DAC week 5 predictions (spoiler this is the week of the blowouts) 

Chesterton @ Valpo: Chesterton surprising loss to laporte has opened my eyes that the Trojans may not be as good as I thought! Valpo handled Michigan city’s dynamic duo of QB bush and RB hart with ease. And there offense isn’t only getting better! Valpo takes this one big! Valpo 42 - 10

Laporte @ lake central: both teams are trying to rebuild there programs. I’ll take lake central as they have more athletes 45-7

Michigan city @ merrillville: Michigan city has shown flashes of potential but lacks consistency. There run defense is below average at this point in the season! Merrillville defense since week 1 has been hit or miss but the offense is starting to make it look easy with there balanced play calling of pass/run! This team is no longer the justin Marshall must do it all team! Merrillville will take this game 42-17

Portage @ crown point: portage runs a lot. Crown point runs a lot! Crown point line play has been big and it will be continued into next week. Crown point should have a running clock by half time. 42-7 crown point! 

Kind of a dead week in the Duneland. Nothing noteworthy on the schedule until the 23rd when Crown Point travels to Valpo and then the following week when Valpo takes down Merrillvile.

Chesterton @ Valpo: The Trojans are spiraling down the drain after a promising showing in Week 1 vs Hobart. Valpo is gearing up for a run at the Duneland crown. Vikings by about 17. 

LaPorte @ Lake Central: Good gets back in the win column and Lake Central moves to 3-2 heading to Michigan City. Blue Indians by 23.

Michigan City @ Merrillville: I would love to see Mason pickup another W against The Ville, but it's not happening this year. Pirates by 18.

Portage @ Crown Point. The Red Indians have apparently twice caught lightning in the bottle: the 1977 season and the hiring of Craig Buzea as the football coach in 1993. Unfortunately, Buzea now holds court on the Crown Point sideline and Portage is the way to their 10th losing season since the Buzea/Portage divorce. Crown Point by 28.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Boilernation said:

Kind of a dead week in the Duneland. Nothing noteworthy on the schedule until the 23rd when Crown Point travels to Valpo and then the following week when Valpo takes down Merrillvile.

Chesterton @ Valpo: The Trojans are spiraling down the drain after a promising showing in Week 1 vs Hobart. Valpo is gearing up for a run at the Duneland crown. Vikings by about 17. 

LaPorte @ Lake Central: Good gets back in the win column and Lake Central moves to 3-2 heading to Michigan City. Blue Indians by 23.

Michigan City @ Merrillville: I would love to see Mason pickup another W against The Ville, but it's not happening this year. Pirates by 18.

Portage @ Crown Point. The Red Indians have apparently twice caught lightning in the bottle: the 1977 season and the hiring of Craig Buzea as the football coach in 1993. Unfortunately, Buzea now holds court on the Crown Point sideline and Portage is the way to their 10th losing season since the Buzea/Portage divorce. Crown Point by 28.

We will revisit this in 2 weeks lol 😂 but I got Valpo taking down CP and losing to merrillville