Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

Video evidence of Tara Reade’s mother contacting Larry King in 1993 is a stark contrast from the allegations of Christine Blasey Ford. Reade’s brother corroborates her claim. Every witness Blasey Ford claimed contradicted her story. Not a single family member supported her through her allegations against Kabanaugh. Her father told Kavanaugh’s father he was glad Brett was confirmed to the Supreme Court. CNN, MSDNC and the mainstream media had most of the liberals whipped into a frenzy. 

• Disdain 1

14 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Really muda? 

Dude is more popular then what Clinton was at this time and is more popular then Trump but ok.

Yes,  Mr. Biden is too old to be POTUS.   As is Mr. Trump, BTW. 

Neither will get my vote in 2020.

Will you vote straight Democrat this November as your always do?

• Disdain 1

On 4/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, TrojanDad said:

It will be interesting to observe the reaction from Biden when Trump has Tara Reade and her family members seated on the front row of the presidential debate.

See the source image

• Disdain 1

45 minutes ago, Howe said:

It will be interesting to observe the reaction from Biden when Trump has Tara Reade and her family members seated on the front row of the presidential debate.

Why do you say that? Alleged victims don't get any credence. Remember? Republican rules, Democrats didn't make 'em. Hopefully Stormy Daniels can put in a cameo appearance as well beside Ivanka.

Apprentice' Contestant Says Donald Trump Sexually Assaulted Her at ...

57 minutes ago, Howe said:

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Why do you say that? Alleged victims don't get any credence. Remember? Republican rules, Democrats didn't make 'em. Hopefully Stormy Daniels can put in a cameo appearance as well beside Ivanka.

That’s what I like on Sunday morning: a nice, well-reasoned and civil exchange of views on a weighty political subject.

27 minutes ago, Bobref said:

That’s what I like on Sunday morning: a nice, well-reasoned and civil exchange of views on a weighty political subject.

Thank you for your support.

Feel free to join the discussion with your weighty views!

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Democrats always attempt to make the "rules". Trump never claimed to be the moral candidate however, Biden does. It will be hilarious to watch Biden call Tara Reade a lying dog faced pony soldier and challenge her brother to a fight or push up contest on national television.

Edited by Howe
  • Disdain 1

3 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Thank you for your support.

Feel free to join the discussion with your weighty views!

I’ve made my views well known on several “weighty” subjects, as you are well aware. But I don’t consider “dueling ancient sexual harassment allegations” to be one.

7 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

By being GOP and appealing to all the Bible Thumpers, he did.

Christians have some serious issues with the character of Trump. True believers realize god has used sinners such as Jacob, Moses and David. A lot of Christians believe god is using Trump to save our nation from lunatics.

• Disdain 1

Just now, Howe said:

Christians have some serious issues with the character of Trump. True believers realize god has used sinners such as Jacob, Moses and David. A lot of Christians believe god is using Trump to save our nation from lunatics.

Then the Christians are the lunatics.

• Thanks 1

Hmm.  So Mr. Trump's alleged sexual misconduct was a "factor" for many in the 2016 campaign.  But apparently it is no longer a "factor" because the other most likely uni-party candidate, Mr. Biden, also has  "ancient sexual harassment allegations."

Interesting.

• Disdain 1

1 hour ago, swordfish said:

FIFPaul J. Bennett:  (Changes in red)

The best ads for Biden for President are THE MAINSTREAM MEDIAS OVERTLY MISLEADING INTERPRETATIONS OF Presidents Trump's daily press briefings.....🤣

fify

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swordfish said:

Gonzoron was the only person whose post was on here that I quoted........OIC - Gonzo is Paul J. Bennett?   Alrighty then - apologies to Gonzo/Paul.....

You quoted a meme created by someone not named gonzoron. I didn't compose it, Paul J. Bennett did. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1