Sign in to follow this  
Irishman

IU Basketball

Closing out the season with 4 wins and they looked good in those games. I am leaning toward the idea that they get in. The B1G has been a solid and deep conference this year. It would still be nice to see IU win a couple of games in the conference tourney though. And it looks like they get a chance to beat MSU a 3rd time this year lol

4 in a row! I'm getting light headed in this stratosphere of success. Can we finally have a B1G tourney breakthrough? It's good to actually enjoy listening to a game again!

• Like 1

One our AP's is a HUGE MSU fan. I joked with her today....could it be 3 in a row??? 🤣

She walked right into it the other day. I asked her if she knew where I could find a broom. She asked without even thinking; "does something need to be swept up?" I said yep, Michigan State's basketball team by the Hoosiers. 🤣 She flipped me off.

On 3/11/2019 at 3:42 PM, SenatorFan said:

4 in a row! I'm getting light headed in this stratosphere of success. Can we finally have a B1G tourney breakthrough? It's good to actually enjoy listening to a game again!

I think I jinxed them.

• Haha 1

That was bad. I will say if Wesson is allowed to play football on the court, OSU could make a run. But that was the IU team that lost 11 of 12 games to start the new calendar year. I think they are out of the tourney now. St. Mary's knocking off Gonzaga hurts a lot of teams, and may even impact Ohio State. I have not paid much attention to see if there were many other conference upsets. Maryland losing last night does not change much; yet. It will depend on what Nebraska can do now.

• Like 1

looks like the tournament committee penalized IU for that horrible run mid B10 season

Listening to the guy at the end talk about the LOSSES as well as the quad 1 wins is all you need to hear.   

stated something along the lines of:  Teams that were left out had ample opportunities to build their resumes in conference.