Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2A State Championship: Fort Wayne Bishop Luers vs. Western Boone Stars

Follow me here...If I was WeBo I would have went for 2 there. if they got it, would have only been down by 1 with 1:55 left. I think i'd do the onside which they did. But if Luers recovered, I would have probably let Luers just go ahead and score. They go back up by 8 and you're guaranteed to get the ball back and at least have a chance to tie. May not get that chance here. 

• Like 2

Just now, wvigo13 said:

Follow me here...If I was WeBo I would have went for 2 there. if they got it, would have only been down by 1 with 1:55 left. I think i'd do the onside which they did. But if Luers recovered, I would have probably let Luers just go ahead and score. They go back up by 8 and you're guaranteed to get the ball back and at least have a chance to tie. May not get that chance here. 

And if you’re Luers, you don’t score. Game over. 

5 minutes ago, Bobref said:

And if you’re Luers, you don’t score. Game over. 

There’s no difference then what happened except They didn’t go for 2 when they should of. They had 2 to it night if worked. Better then what is gonna happen

Just now, Bobref said:

Great catch by the officiating crew to offer WEBO the option to have the game clock start on the snap following enforcement, since it’s inside of 2:00.

What if they would of declined the foul?

2 minutes ago, Huge Football Fan said:

There’s no difference then what happened except They didn’t go for 2 when they should of. They had 2 to it night if worked. Better then what is gonna happen

What if they would of declined the foul?

If the penalty had been declined, no option exists. The game clock would have started as soon as the referee marked it ready for play ... and then Luers would have had 25 seconds to snap.