Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

3 minutes ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Whiteland will be stout. Offense will have to move the ball better to control some possession time. Corners looked a bit suspect today but front half and safeties looked good.  Offense just looked unorganized with so many motion and illegal formation penalties 

Y’all pretty big this year?

1 hour ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Not really.  Offensive line has a couple with size.  D line is more stout and quick. 

The D looks to be good this year, especially the front and the speed. Offense def needs to have a few weeks to gel. I do like Parks at QB (I saw he was impressing at some of the 7 v 7 tournaments, kid can def run.. 

Going to be a fun season. First 3 weeks are brutal, Whiteland, CN, Elkhart Central 

3 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

Going to be a fun season. First 3 weeks are brutal, Whiteland, CN, Elkhart Central 

Elkhart Central consolidated with Elkhart Memorial. They are now Elkhart High School. But they have Elkhart Central’s coach (former Seymour coach Josh Shattuck) and I believe they’re using the old Elkhart Central building and facilities for the school.

• Like 1

Didn’t see the FC/Madison scrimmage. Talked to someone about it. They said FC basically handled them offensively. But Madison was able to get in on them in the Redzone situations. I really need to see them play Jeff next Friday before I can really gauge them well.

34 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Didn’t see the FC/Madison scrimmage. Talked to someone about it. They said FC basically handled them offensively. But Madison was able to get in on them in the Redzone situations. I really need to see them play Jeff next Friday before I can really gauge them well.

I expect FC to boat race Jeff.. Jeff is just a school that has not put it together when they play a good/very good team or a team that is disciplined at all. Madison had some decent kids last year against East. One of the kids had an absolute ton of speed, was def their best player. 

58 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Elkhart Central consolidated with Elkhart Memorial. They are now Elkhart High School. But they have Elkhart Central’s coach (former Seymour coach Josh Shattuck) and I believe they’re using the old Elkhart Central building and facilities for the school.

Yeah I’m not sure why I said Elkhart Central, I meant Elkhart High. I believe they will be a very good team. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

I expect FC to boat race Jeff.. Jeff is just a school that has not put it together when they play a good/very good team or a team that is disciplined at all. Madison had some decent kids last year against East. One of the kids had an absolute ton of speed, was def their best player. 

Yeah I’m not sure why I said Elkhart Central, I meant Elkhart High. I believe they will be a very good team. 

Yep. Madison has a really nice Running Back. They’ll score points on people. They aren’t as bad this year. Not sure they’ll stop anyone. Again, this is off second hand information.

10 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

http://www.therepublic.com/2020/08/16/olympians_hope_experience_pays_off_through_pandemic/

32 seniors this year and they actually return quite a bit from last years team per The Republic.

5 offensive line starters are back. 

Thanks for the Preview post! You guys are going to have a great season! I hope we can be somewhat competitive in that game. 

With zero knowledge of most of the teams so far....

South Dearborn @ Seymour 

Martinsville @ BNL 

Whiteland @ East (my head tells me differently, but gotta go with my heart)

Paoli @ Madison 

Jennings Co @ Covenant Christian

Bloomington South @ New Albany 

Floyd Central v Jeff

I'm just assuming that this schedule is correct

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boilerfan87 said:

South Dearborn @ Seymour 

Martinsville @ BNL 

Whiteland @ East 

Paoli @ Madison 

Jennings Co @ Covenant Christian

Bloomington South @ New Albany 

Floyd Central v Jeff

Dang. You stole my thunder. These are my exact picks for tonight. Normally, I’d give a summary for the reasons why I’m picking these teams but this is the least I’ve known about any of the teams heading into the season. 

South Dearborn @ Seymour 

Martinsville @ BNL 

Whiteland @ East 

Paoli @ Madison 

Floyd Central v Jeff

BNL is very young and banged up again on the OL.

Next year should he a lot of fun and the second half of this year could be as well as these kids get some experience. 

Been awhile since I’ve not had a kid on the field but I’m still excited to watch the boys play and very thankful they get to play tonight. I’m also glad to have a ticket in hand. 

6 minutes ago, starbacker said:

South Dearborn @ Seymour 

Martinsville @ BNL 

Whiteland @ East 

Paoli @ Madison 

Floyd Central v Jeff

BNL is very young and banged up again on the OL.

Next year should he a lot of fun and the second half of this year could be as well as these kids get some experience. 

Been awhile since I’ve not had a kid on the field but I’m still excited to watch the boys play and very thankful they get to play tonight. I’m also glad to have a ticket in hand. 

Picking against East will get you kicked out of your new house even before you get moved into Columbus 🙂 haha JK 

East will be a work in progress (especially on the offensive side of the ball). It’s a total toss up tonight. They could win, they could get beat by 20 lol 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Picking against East will get you kicked out of your new house even before you get moved into Columbus 🙂 haha JK 

East will be a work in progress (especially on the offensive side of the ball). It’s a total toss up tonight. They could win, they could get beat by 20 lol 

I just know they’ve started slow at times but always finish strong. 

I also meant to pick against BNL too but once I saw it I was too lazy to edit it. Maybe they will pull it off.