Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Section 24 Thread

4 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

41-21 Boonville over Harrison

Boonville will host Reitz next Friday 

Too bad our QB is is out. Jasper will be a tall, tall task next week. Tango may have to get in the booth for RATM pregame tunes. LOL. In any event, we are all Pioneers this week!

Edited by tango

4 minutes ago, tango said:

Too bad our QB is is out. Jasper will be a tall, tall task next week. Tango may have to get in the booth for RATM pregame tunes. LOL. In any event, we are all Pioneers this week!

We will see how the week progresses regarding him, Ellspermann looked solid tonight against a decent Bosse passing defense. Next man up

18 minutes ago, combthehair said:

I hope that Memorials QB is back and at 100% for Friday. This game deserves to have both teams at 100%. 

I think Boonville is better than they get credit for and them vs either Jasper or Memorial would be a fun game. But, I expect Reitz to win by 21+. 

I predict a lot of defense for Jasper/Memorial game this time around 

57 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

Opening lines (Calpreps)

Jasper (-2) at Memorial

Reitz (-18) at Boonville 

(John Harrell)

Jasper at Memorial (-4)

Reitz (-14) at Boonville 

Honestly….these Boonville lines are fair. 

I obviously am going to be rooting for Boonville…but from what has been shown this year and how they have performed against their schedules…I feel like Reitz by 2 scores is a fair line.

brain says 35-24 Reitz

heart  says 35-31 Boonville 

For some clarification (wasn’t very good at it last night), Reitz led 49-0 with 9:09 left in the second quarter. At this point, most of the starters were pulled. By the 6 minute mark of the second quarter, ALL STARTERS  for Reitz were out of the game. 

Make no doubt about it. Reitz could have put up 100 in this game, but Coach Brunson “showed mercy” and the rest is history. I wouldn’t have wished that beat down on anyone. I can honestly say that up until that point when the starters came out, Central was in the negative by quite a bit in yardage.