Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Stink at Indian Creek

Just now, temptation said:

I‘m not the one speaking in absolutes and stating things like “usually”, “frequently” and “weighted heavily”…YOU are.

Show the proof.

Did you read the snippet I posted from a judge's decision overruling the IHSAA? He talks about the inherent unfairness of the IHSAA review process. I can't post every case I've read as part of helping representing a kid in one of these cases, and if I did it wouldn't change your mind anyway. We can just agree to disagree and hope our child or grandchild isn't one of the ones who gets screwed like Indiana Creek and the IHSAA screwed this young man. 

9 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Riprock, Riprock, Riprock 1.2..3...

Glad to join the fun and say what STC thinks about IC!!!

It wasn't long ago Daddy Gillin was walking those halls

recruiting little Braves from schools all around that could throw or catch a ball.

Daddy Gillin made the news once or twice, STC is not shocked that little Gilly wasn't far behind!

Shame on IC and the good ol' IHSAA, no reason they shouldn't release this kid and let him play.

But like before with so many decisions to be made, it just seems like they piss them away!

Clown Urinal Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

STC and Donnie B…never disappoint!!! 

• Haha 1

On 9/6/2023 at 10:50 AM, bucksfan said:

I thought the article said the coach

I thought the article said the coach was fired, but the brother of the girl involved was being denied a transfer, by both IC and the IHSAA because he was being harrassed.

He was fired as a coach, but the article didn't disclose whether or not he was a teacher as well.

21 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Riprock, Riprock, Riprock 1.2..3...

Glad to join the fun and say what STC thinks about IC!!!

It wasn't long ago Daddy Gillin was walking those halls

recruiting little Braves from schools all around that could throw or catch a ball.

Daddy Gillin made the news once or twice, STC is not shocked that little Gilly wasn't far behind!

Shame on IC and the good ol' IHSAA, no reason they shouldn't release this kid and let him play.

But like before with so many decisions to be made, it just seems like they piss them away!

Clown Urinal Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

Com’on Stink. You write some good poems and stuff but I’m ode enough to remember some things about Lawrenceburg back in the days. I swear to God I am 

37 minutes ago, temptation said:

Nah, I’m human.  Look at my record picking games this week.

Anyone who brings attempts to bring politics into a high school football thread is a loser, that’s all I was saying.

LOL pot calling the kettle black right here.

12 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

You have Temp, you know it. I could name examples, but as much as I know you’d like to, I’m not really trying to argue about this right now. 

Got it.  So admitting defeat?  Burden of proof is on you.  

Perhaps, you are getting confused with the OOB forum?  

1 hour ago, scarab527 said:

Lol oh brother, so your stuff about the MIC never got political? 

What specifically?  That the MIC 6 were cowards and took the first train out of town because they were tired of getting their teeth kicked in?  How is that political?  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, temptation said:

What specifically?  That the MIC 6 were cowards and took the first train out of town because they were tired of getting their teeth kicked in?  How is that political?  

Speculating on the motivations of school boards seems pretty political to me.