Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A Sectional 31

Well, the brackets have been set. It would appear that South Dearborn probably benefits the most from the "blind draw", with only Indian Creek standing in their way to the Sectional Championship game. Although I think Creek matches up pretty well with them, and it could be a game. Lawrenceburg probably drew the short straw as they will face an undefeated Centerville team in the first round, and potentially face Batesville in round two. 

Personally, I was hoping Batesville and Lawrenceburg would meet up in the Sectional Championship, but the draw is the draw. At least that game (assuming Batesville and Lawrenceburg both win first round) will be in the Dog Pound. Great time of year!!!

1 hour ago, ragdoll said:

Would not the Creek hosts South Dearborn? Always believe a distant travel to be a homefield advantage.

I agree, the long travel could be a factor. Having played both teams, I think they match up well in terms of athletecism and size, but South Dearborn is the more physical team from what I saw. They are also looking for their first Sectional Title in school history, so they will be motivated. This could be a very close game, but I think SD edges them out. 

Sectional Week is finally here!

Dawgs at Rushville- Dogs by 28

FC at SD- South Dearborn takes out some frustration from last week's loss to Stinktown. Knights by 3 or more scores. 

Hondaturd at Indian Creek- Mercifully the season finally comes to an end for little Ralphie and the Pirates. 

Stinktown at Centerville- This should be a fun and exciting matchup. Centerville comes into round one with a perfect 9-0 record. There could be some intrigue here early as each team feels one another out. At the end of the day, the kitties have been purring, and they walk away with a victory. 

Ahh, the regular season is over and now it's time for the season that really matters...

Stinktown is starting to roll, and Centerville will play their first 3A opponent of the year this week 😳. Stinktown wins by at least two scores and advances to next round. 

Hondaturd gets put out of their misery this week, and the Creek moves to round two. 

KFI's Rats get a morale booster with a win over the depleted Jo Jo's. 

Casket Nation has more weapons than the Flatbill Timberlakes can handle, and will advance to the semifinals with a big win. Can't wait to get one of those ribeye sandwiches and wash it down with some BulldogBL's!!!

Cuz must be sadistic. Wants to go see the Creek welcoming Honda. So, I will be there. Hoping for a mercifully quick game to get home early.

Also, on October 1st, was on the way back from Newport that night and before could get out of Cincy was nearly wrecked by a large, dark hilljacked Dodge trying to pass vehicles in the backed up exit lane before crossing the out of bounds. would estimate speed in excess of 90. Did not see any signs of clown art, so ruled out the Klown off a weekend bender. 

Playoff time baby. Tigers are going all the way this year. Just needed to make it known that:

If Coach Knigga has a million number of fans, i am one of them. If Coach Knigga has ten fans i am one of them. If Coach Knigga has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if the world is against Coach Knigga, i am against the world. i love Coach Knigga till my last breath... die hard fan of Coach Knigga

#WEWANTDOME 

#Centervilledoesn’tplayareal3Aschedule 

#DanHartmanisstatisticallystillbetterthanBrotherton 

I saw Centerville’s coach at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Tigers by 90

WE WANT DOME

13 hours ago, troyfan said:

Uhhhhh you ok TBE69?

Not sure what to think of that last post.  Could you either finish story or clarify?

I’ve never been better. Just reminiscing about my glory days. When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint going and clock the hell outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "Speedhawk" as a nickname cause I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in the EIAC. Senior year I led my team to the sectional semifinals only to get screwed over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical forum poster. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol

WE WANT DOME

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerBLenthusiast69 said:

I’ve never been better. Just reminiscing about my glory days. When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint going and clock the hell outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "Speedhawk" as a nickname cause I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in the EIAC. Senior year I led my team to the sectional semifinals only to get screwed over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical forum poster. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol

WE WANT DOME

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $500, Alex. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TigerBLenthusiast69 said:

WE WANT DOME

I've heard tell of a speedhawk from the east. Were you the guy that always hustled every single rep and didn't have no sissy attitude like these modern boys do?

1 hour ago, Coffin K9 said:

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in playing school, and I've been involved in numerous home and home series on Pac 12 Schools, and I have over 300 confirmed pass deflections. I am trained in gorilla 3-4 defenses and I was the top Safety in the entire FBS. You are nothing to me but just another Little Sisters of the Poor. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this field, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? No Chance. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alumni across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for a sectional loss. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pass-rush you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just at strong safety. Not only am I extensively trained in Ubran Meyer's playbook. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" triple option opinion was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your own.

But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price. Tigers by 90.

Edited by TigerBLenthusiast69

2 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

51 minutes ago, TigerBLenthusiast69 said:

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in playing school, and I've been involved in numerous home and home series on Pac 12 Schools, and I have over 300 confirmed pass deflections. I am trained in gorilla 3-4 defenses and I was the top Safety in the entire FBS. You are nothing to me but just another Little Sisters of the Poor. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this field, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? No Chance. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alumni across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for a sectional loss. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pass-rush you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just at strong safety. Not only am I extensively trained in Ubran Meyer's playbook. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" triple option opinion was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your own.

But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price. Tigers by 90.

K9....I think you just released the kraken!

image.gif.edb23cfcdf3d2885936c213a819d389b.gif

• Like 1