Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2024

3 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Still have yet to a Skyline Chili, any good? 

You'll either love it or hate it. No in between..

11 minutes ago, kylesokeland said:

A waste of a good hot dog *immediately logs off*

LOL. You ever seen a Sky Line dog without being smothered in chili? I don't think I could eat one plain..

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, tango said:

You'll either love it or hate it. No in between..

LOL. You ever seen a Sky Line dog without being smothered in chili? I don't think I could eat one plain..

I may have to try the next time I’m over at Louisville or if we get thrown into Sectional 32

3A Sectional 32 (8 teams): Mater Dei, Memorial, Gibson Southern, Heritage Hills, Southridge, Princeton, Mt. Vernon and Vincennes Lincoln

4A Sectional 24 (7 teams): Boonville, Bosse, Central, Reitz, Harrison, Jasper, and Washington 

5A Sectional 16 (4 teams): North, Castle, New Albany and Floyd Central

6 minutes ago, SouthernFan said:

That 3a sectional could be a tough one. I think it might be the hardest one in 3a. Makes for some interesting games but man that could be some tough games. 

Very intriguing sectional to look, would assume Heritage Hills will be the favorite due to returning a good majority of their starters.

9 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

Very intriguing sectional to look, would assume Heritage Hills will be the favorite due to returning a good majority of their starters.

Early to say but here is how I would power rank that sectional at this point:

1. Heritage Hills

2. Memorial

3. Gibson Southern

4. Southridge

5. Mater Dei

6. Vincennes Lincoln

7. Mt. Vernon

8. Princeton

2 minutes ago, Football Fanatic said:

1. Heritage Hills

2. Memorial

3. Gibson Southern

4. Southridge

5. Mater Dei

6. Vincennes Lincoln

7. Mt. Vernon

8. Princeton

My Southridge friends may have to weigh in here. I don't know if they will finish that high with this group of teams. They are always well coached and get the most out of their kids.  Will have to see come the end of the season.

Don't love it too much.  HH will be gone shortly for success and GS will be gone for enrollment.  Memorial will be all alone again....well they will have Mater Dei.

2 hours ago, Football Fanatic said:

1. Heritage Hills

2. Memorial

3. Gibson Southern

4. Southridge

5. Mater Dei

6. Vincennes Lincoln

7. Mt. Vernon

8. Princeton

I suppose that's one take on it.

4 hours ago, Football Fanatic said:

I don't know enough to rank any teams at this point, but I have to think HH is the favorite as the defending 3A South rep returning some tremendous players. GS and SR are always tough. Memorial should be solid if the QB is back. MD will be improved. Don't know what VL has coming back, but they lose a very good QB. MV and PCHS can't love this at all.

If I understand the SF points correctly, if either HH gets back to LOS or EM wins a Regional, it would mean a bump up to 4A in 2025. And, as Titan32 previously said, GS could be 4A in the next reclassification. This could be a 1 or 2 year deal at most, so we fans better enjoy what will be a tough, tough sectional and some great HS atmospheres. I believe its the first time HH, GS, SR, MD and Memorial have all been in the same sectional. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tango said:

I don't know enough to rank any teams at this point, but I have to think HH is the favorite as the defending 3A South rep returning some tremendous players. GS and SR are always tough. Memorial should be solid if the QB is back. MD will be improved. Don't know what VL has coming back, but they lose a very good QB. MV and PCHS can't love this at all.

If I understand the SF points correctly, if either HH gets back to LOS or EM wins a Regional, it would mean a bump up to 4A in 2025. And, as Titan32 previously said, GS could be 4A in the next reclassification. This could be a 1 or 2 year deal at most, so we fans better enjoy what will be a tough, tough sectional and some great HS atmospheres. I believe its the first time HH, GS, SR, MD and Memorial have all been in the same sectional. 

I agree with this.

however…let’s hope that by the next roll around that we have seeding lol.  All these teams are bound to face each other in the playoffs and there is no getting  around that.  Would just be better if it was later on for the big games.  Like GS vs HH last year as a semi state game.  Insert any 2 of these teams on their good years and we all want them to be for a championship game. 

5 hours ago, GS54 said:

My Southridge friends may have to weigh in here. I don't know if they will finish that high with this group of teams. They are always well coached and get the most out of their kids.  Will have to see come the end of the season.

Duly noted  

1 hour ago, tango said:

Fun trivia fact for you- outside of Memorial- who is the only other team in this sectional field to be moved up due to SF, and gained enough points to stay up the next classification go around?? 

• Thanks 1