Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Offseason

Lots of changes happening in the conference this year.. fresh start for Attica and NV. Could this be Barrett’s last ride in the WRC? Also heard the tables are turning for the Woofs. 

Since Attica’s coach left they are getting a new turf football field. Also heard that Barrett is the front runner for the AD job at Attica. Could the Ramblers be the new Visors? 

@Donnie Baker what’s your thoughts?

16 hours ago, Boobie Miles said:

Lots of changes happening in the conference this year.. fresh start for Attica and NV. Could this be Barrett’s last ride in the WRC? Also heard the tables are turning for the Woofs. 

Since Attica’s coach left they are getting a new turf football field. Also heard that Barrett is the front runner for the AD job at Attica. Could the Ramblers be the new Visors? 

@Donnie Baker what’s your thoughts?

The Ramblers have lost 27 straight in football 

boys basketball is around 2-53 last several seasons 

girls basketball has won 17 games since 2019-20 season. 
I don’t see the visor crew heading north. Especially if they get boner pill samples from the boner pill 💊 factory. I don’t think they’ll get turf unless they move the field from town to the school 

NV will drop off without Crabtrees 

Don’t know about The Woofs but I don’t think they’ll be a threat any time soon 

5 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

The Ramblers have lost 27 straight in football 

boys basketball is around 2-53 last several seasons 

girls basketball has won 17 games since 2019-20 season. 
I don’t see the visor crew heading north. Especially if they get boner pill samples from the boner pill 💊 factory. I don’t think they’ll get turf unless they move the field from town to the school 

NV will drop off without Crabtrees 

Don’t know about The Woofs but I don’t think they’ll be a threat any time soon 

Heard he was wanting a pay raise so he thought about heading north. Obviously wasn’t good enough to get the AD job at SV

On 12/8/2023 at 4:03 PM, Boobie Miles said:

Heard he was wanting a pay raise so he thought about heading north. Obviously wasn’t good enough to get the AD job at SV

He won't be heading to any school anytime soon after the 5-year contract extension that he just signed making him the highest paid coach in the WRC. 

And he didn't apply for the AD job.  I saw the interview list and he wasn't on it.  He doesn't want that headache of being at the school every single night all year round.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Wildcat Willy said:

He won't be heading to any school anytime soon after the 5-year contract extension that he just signed making him the highest paid coach in the WRC. 

And he didn't apply for the AD job.  I saw the interview list and he wasn't on it.  He doesn't want that headache of being at the school every single night all year round.

5 years huh? Must be some more talent coming up. I thought coaches were on a year by year basis? I could be wrong, but I can't see a school board giving a guarantee or approving an extracirricular coach for 5 years. Is there a buyout if he leaves before that? 

44 minutes ago, Bear54 said:

Is there a buyout if he leaves before that? 

My inside source tells me the buyout is all the Terra Villa pasta and garlic bread he can eat for the remainder of the contract length and 10 meatball calzones from Gerries.  

@Donnie Baker the best pizza in west central Indiana is Overpass Pizza. The thin crust is ambrosia. We should eat there sometime! 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Woody_Hayes said:

My inside source tells me the buyout is all the Terra Villa pasta and garlic bread he can eat for the remainder of the contract length and 10 meatball calzones from Gerries.  

@Donnie Baker the best pizza in west central Indiana is Overpass Pizza. The thin crust is ambrosia. We should eat there sometime! 

Woody Hayes: The Guy Fieri of the GID.

Edited by MacAttack53

On 12/13/2023 at 10:23 AM, Woody_Hayes said:

I hit it once or twice a month. It’s pretty damn good and that blonde waitress Alexis is fire ass hot . I swear to God she is. 

On 12/12/2023 at 2:02 PM, Wildcat Willy said:

What is the basis at South Vermillion to make a coach the highest paid? Winning two sectional games in their tenure at said school?

TJ Ragan ran the table in the conference and won more sectional games in 5 less years. I’d think he’d be more deserving to be the highest paid coach in the WRC

On 12/12/2023 at 2:02 PM, Wildcat Willy said:

Shouldn’t the biggest school have the highest paid coach?

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, DoctorShrimpPuertoRico5 said:

So 1 coaching spot filled, what do you think @Donnie Baker and when will the Attica HC spot be filled 

The North Vermilions school board sounded pretty excited in their presser. He’s had a couple of good guys to learn from at his other jobs. 

My Attica source toad me they’ve had 7 interviews. He’s not sure about the new turf

19 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

The North Vermilions school board sounded pretty excited in their presser. He’s had a couple of good guys to learn from at his other jobs. 

My Attica source toad me they’ve had 7 interviews. He’s not sure about the new turf

He has a few good guys to work under, and 1 very sub par awful one that coached him as a player and added more as a peer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...