Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC Postseason 2020

Sectional Championship Hard Times Edition

written edited and dictated by Spanky Harper

runnin wild

pioneer 56 v bremen 7 

bremen bends bows and brakes to the powerful pioneer panthers.  

knox Rattskins postmortem

Ross Rattkey rolled into town with high expectations.  Nathan Winter of WVKI said that Ross would help guide and lead this team to titles.  He werent wrong.  The knox rattskins win the title for being the most disappointing team in the HNAC this season.  but we should give some love to those kids who stood out this season.  cade lovins was a monster linebacker when he wasn’t getting kicked out of games for attempting to punch players.  kylie mcintyre was a good player when he wasn’t tackling opponents 5 yards out of the endzone.  if u take kylie’s receiving yards for the season and subtract his penalties you end up -69 yards for the year.  knox finished 6-5 this season. a fine coaching performance ever from Ross, ted, bo, luke, duke, shane, tyger.   

NIGHTMARE ON BLUEJAY DRIVE

north Judson 42 v winamac 0

first and foremost, I want to apologize.  Last week I gave a bit of poor advice.  I gave a few pointers on how them jays could fire out of their 3point stance.  I said they should use 60% pressure….little did I know how cold it was gonna be.  When its that cold the sack is too exposed and slows ya up a lil bit…..sorry boys.  What i should have said was for you to use your offhand to grasp your satchel and keep it warm as close to the snap as possible.  Up in the stands my sack was so cold i swear it froze the floor boards somewhere early in the fourth quarter.  I can’t let the jays off the hook for all those penalties last week.  Here is my five point disciplinary plan to assist with reducing penalties for them jays.  

1.  for every penalty committed u will spend one hour cleaning the toilets at mint fest AFTER the category 5 plays free bird as their third encore.  That shit rips.  their fans can never piss straight after rockin out and 10 beers deep

2. when the d-line jumps off sides they have to eat a can of tuna acquired from baileys discount center.  and not the quality 35 cent can….I mean the 15 cent can!  no expiration date.  no label.  ya been warned. quit jumpin! 

3. when the WR commits another block in the back penalty they will go to the legion and sweep up all the cigarette butts and bring me $10 worth of pull tabs  

4. when the OLine has another false start they will be required to go to wapel farm and offer to spread winamac i mean shit for an hour. sorry i get winamac and shit confused sometimes

5. any player that is ejected this season will be required to take an old bar whore from the oasis to prom this year.  kissin on the mouth is required and it aint negotiable

now regarding winamac, when I was a young man i used to work at winamac steel.  teamsters went on strike and the plant closed.  when i lost that job winamac put hard times on the spankster.  my 83 pontiac fiero got repoed by ross rattkey cuz winamac put hard times on spank.  i was down on my luck without a pot to piss in.  Ross repoed my piss pot to.  it was actually teddy but i digress.  now that ol spanky is back on his feet and flyin higher than ever I have a surprise for all you winamacians.  them jays have shut out winamac 11 straight quarters.  i have partnered with the knights of columbus and rented out the ISIS theatre and I am gonna show yall, FREE OF CHARGE, every single shut out quarter. now spanky terrorizes you winamac.  no snacks will be served except for a heapin pile of bluejay justice.  u'll be force fed through your eyes the shit sandwich that of which you called offense and defense for 11 straight quarters.  spanky had the joy of watchin you struggle mightily against them jays.  now you will relive it in HD DOLBY SURROUND SOUND.  this is my gift to you winamac.  

*ok...ISIS theatre just said that they can’t get HD Dolby Surround Sound.  however I have negotiated with the real ISIS and they said they will handle it….whatever that means*

• Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 11:47 AM, cpg1970 said:

Rochester or Glenn

I don't think Rochester would leave Tippecanoe Valley tbh. 

I wouldn't mind Rochester and Valley. 

Culver, LaVille, Triton, Rochester and Valley

Winamac, Knox, North Judson, Caston and Pioneer. 

2 cross over games and a championship week. 2 non conf. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

40 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Congratz to the Warriors 

Kids did their job... Got some big stops and made some big plays on O.  Judson had a pick and a fumble that the warriors recovered. 

Brayden Lynch made a HUGE catch early in the 2nd Q. Compton threw a huge pass..  Trent Fox made some nice plays. 

I can't remember what Blount twin but he had a hella good kick return. That changed the game for the Jays. They got some momentum and scored off that drive. Warriors made some good defensive plays when they had two. Two big goal line stands. 

Really thought judson would run that big group package. Winamac couldn't stop it most of time. 

Bremen chewed up yards and used up clock, which is what you have to do to have a chance against Pioneer. But they couldn’t finish drives. The Panthers were efficient on offense as they always are. Congrats on the 2A sectional title!

What in the world happened to NJ?  Wow great win for Winamac!

2 hours ago, MarshallCounty said:

The Lions had to play perfect. That didn’t happen. Hard hitting game. Fun to watch. I’ve never seen a do-over play outside of the school yard. Lions have talent coming back, but have to find a few more playmakers to replace the seniors. Hope to do it again very soon Pioneer. 

You have my attention.

5 hours ago, FinePrint said:

Bremen chewed up yards and used up clock, which is what you have to do to have a chance against Pioneer. But they couldn’t finish drives. The Panthers were efficient on offense as they always are. Congrats on the 2A sectional title!

What in the world happened to NJ?  Wow great win for Winamac!

Lots of things happened between last match up. They reshifted the offensive line and switched offenses. 

Winamac's D had played well all year and really rose to the occasion three times.. two big stands and a pick. 

Special teams had a fumble recovery but almost gave up a TD to Eli Blount. Brayden Heater (our punter) had some great punts. 

The offense finished drives which they've struggled to do and having Kyle Olds back on the OL and sometimes on DL is a HUGE deal for Winamac. 

57 minutes ago, Bobref said:

You have my attention.

Bremen qb fumbled along pioneers sideline and pioneer scooped and went to score but there was an inadvertent whistle from the ref on Bremen’s sideline. Instead of granting pioneer the fumble at the end of the play they gave Bremen the opportunity to replay the down instead. 

Edited by FarmerFran

31 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

Bremen qb fumbled along pioneers sideline and pioneer scooped and went to score but there was an inadvertent whistle from the ref on Bremen’s sideline. Instead of granting pioneer the fumble at the end of the play they gave Bremen the opportunity to replay the down instead. 

Yeah, that was weird. I would think it would be Pioneer ball at the spot. 

27 minutes ago, MarshallCounty said:

Yeah, that was weird. I would think it would be Pioneer ball at the spot. 

59 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

By rule, if there is an inadvertent whistle while the ball is loose from a fumble, the fumbling team may choose to take the ball at the spot where possession was lost, and have the down count, or replay the down at the previous spot. There is no “clear recovery” rule in high school.

And it goes without saying that an official on one sideline has no business blowing the whistle on a play that’s on the other sideline.

• Like 1

Lcc gets ball to start. 

Moves ball a bit. Pick thrown. 

Winamac moves ball.. touchdown russell Compton..

Lcc returns, first or 2nd play from scrimmage. Interception by Compton again. This time they return it for a td . 

Went for 2 and didn't get it. 

Winamac up 12-0