• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please. There’s only one legitimate successor to Trebek.  

lol,  IMHO some of the funniest SNL skits.  I've watched them on youtube multiple times.  

Agree 100%. That’s why I was so surprised when this stuff surfaced at this time. But his “leaked” remarks about his disappointment in the organization were made on the 1 yr. anniversary of the draftin

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Whiting89 said:

MJ went to the wizards now he is gone there is no way he will play again

FF98B190-A953-41A9-BFC7-4D573D0EA6C7.jpeg

If it's true , it is just more proof he had this in mind for quite some time. For damage control, A A Ron needs to man up and say something. It makes it look even more petty if little stuff like this keeps leaking. AND, the fact is this is NOT coming from the Packers front office, just like I don't believe any of the leaks so far have. 

• Like 1

It seems the latest tactic in this is to turn on the original source, Adam Schefter. Pat McAfee seems to be leading the charge. he posted an interview he did with Rodgers where they were discussing what was wrong with the media. The impression is that it was recent, but it was from October; LONG before this came out, BUT in the midst of the ongoing antics by Rodgers. I have no doubt someone close to Rodgers let this leak out. The notion that Schefter was not accurate in his story simply does not add up. IF Schefter's story is NOT accurate, there is one simple thing that can be done........Rodgers needs to speak up. The longer he goes without saying anything, the more credible the original report is. As I stated though, it appears that Rodgers was exposed and is trying to manage it while still saving his reputation. Again Aaron, simple solution.......speak up. 

32 minutes ago, Irishman said:

It seems the latest tactic in this is to turn on the original source, Adam Schefter. Pat McAfee seems to be leading the charge. he posted an interview he did with Rodgers where they were discussing what was wrong with the media. The impression is that it was recent, but it was from October; LONG before this came out, BUT in the midst of the ongoing antics by Rodgers. I have no doubt someone close to Rodgers let this leak out. The notion that Schefter was not accurate in his story simply does not add up. IF Schefter's story is NOT accurate, there is one simple thing that can be done........Rodgers needs to speak up. The longer he goes without saying anything, the more credible the original report is. As I stated though, it appears that Rodgers was exposed and is trying to manage it while still saving his reputation. Again Aaron, simple solution.......speak up. 

The situation is becoming toxic.