Jump to content

Tokyo Olympics


Irishman
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/31/2021 at 11:17 PM, DE said:

Completely forgot to ask, when did the olympics add football?  Still wondering why this topic is not in the OOB forum?  

The OOB is not a Forum. It's a Club

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2021 at 10:20 PM, Irishman said:

Does it say football in the description here? 
 

image.thumb.png.5734f031a66ff2d90fd4ed0e3b2c7b7b.png

Someone who left the forum vowing to never return….pointing out hypocrisy 🤣🤣🤣

It's my platform to bring awareness.

IsN't ThAt HoW tHaT wOrKs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

A Club which contains a Forum.

 

That's correct. Topics in those Clubs can be started and commented on by Club members only. I don't see a Tokyo Olympics topic in any of the 5 Clubs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

That's correct. Topics in those Clubs can be started and commented on by Club members only. I don't see a Tokyo Olympics topic in any of the 5 Clubs.

You are more than welcome to start a Tokyo Olympics topic in the OOB 2.0 forum.  Or I can start the topic if you wish.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

You are more than welcome to start a Tokyo Olympics topic in the OOB 2.0 forum.  Or I can start the topic if you wish.

 

I am not a member of that Club. I think the Tokyo Olympics topic fits just fine here in the The Next Level Forum.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

I am not a member of that Club. I think the Tokyo Olympics topic fits just fine here in the The Next Level Forum.

 

 

I just sent you an invite to the OOB 2.0 club.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I heard they had a good shot at earning medals. 

Great to see them aim for their goals and reach their targets.

These medals are the shot in the arm the program needed.

The competition was really gunning for them. 

https://www.teamusa.org/News/2021/August/02/Team-USA-Shooters-Close-Out-Olympic-Competition-With-25-And-50-Meter-Events?fbclid=IwAR0NNqwCKkS4PQueKADN11KI0halkrt__4vsyPuNYOODdUP9nZiUYYyh7qw 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

Thank you for sharing that story....what an amazing young man.

Did you see my earlier post? Look up Melissa Stockwell. SHE is an amazing person. 
One of my favorite things about the Olympics is seeing stories like these that we normally do not hear about. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Irishman said:

I heard they had a good shot at earning medals. 

Great to see them aim for their goals and reach their targets.

These medals are the shot in the arm the program needed.

The competition was really gunning for them. 

https://www.teamusa.org/News/2021/August/02/Team-USA-Shooters-Close-Out-Olympic-Competition-With-25-And-50-Meter-Events?fbclid=IwAR0NNqwCKkS4PQueKADN11KI0halkrt__4vsyPuNYOODdUP9nZiUYYyh7qw 

 

Told you all.  😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Irishman said:

Did you see my earlier post? Look up Melissa Stockwell. SHE is an amazing person. 
One of my favorite things about the Olympics is seeing stories like these that we normally do not hear about. 

Totally agree...she is incredible!!  Love those who serve our country.....in Melissa' case, paying such a terrible price, yet moving on to make a true difference truly living her life.

Inspiring Irish!!  Would have give you a thanks on your post, but currently out of votes....must be too much of a +1 guy!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, temptation said:

Still a sport nightly on the south side of Chicago...

ALL of Chicago (Chiraq---don't get pi$$ed at me, thank Spike Lee).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...