Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Notre Dame 2022

WolvesOnTheProwl

Pyne decides who he is throwing to prior to the snap, and refuses to look at anyone else. he has made some bad decisions today. The run game has been unstoppable, why they spend so little time running as the game goes on is mind boggling. And now Syracue has all the momentum as the 4th quarter starts. 

The Irish have gone soft and the lead is down to 24-17 in short order.  Pyne has become a mannequin out there.  He just holds the ball.

Just now, Irishman said:

Pyne decides who he is throwing to prior to the snap, and refuses to look at anyone else. he has made some bad decisions today. The run game has been unstoppable, why they spend so little time running as the game goes on is mind boggling. And now Syracue has all the momentum as the 4th quarter starts. 

All true.  They run the ball effectively and now Pyne refuses to throw to anyone but the primary read.  It's got to change or this game will be a disaster!

21 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Now I can die a happy man. I’ve lived to see the day when @temptationis rooting for Notre Dame … regardless of his true motivation.

Haha, yep.  The OSU/Michigan loser should get in with 1 loss over a 1 loss Clemson unless “the game” is a blowout.

Still gotta take care of business first though.

Edited by temptation

I'm not sure how Notre Dame will do against a ranked opponent at home. They look really good against ranked opponents on the road. Then they look really bad against unranked opponents at home. I'm not sure which direction to go in the Clemson game. It really depends on which Uiagalelei shows up. As bad as Notre Dame is at home, I don't think Clemson has a chance unless their quarterback puts together his best performance of the season. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bobref said:

Now I can die a happy man. I’ve lived to see the day when @temptationis rooting for Notre Dame … regardless of his true motivation.

Amen to that!

2 hours ago, BTF said:

I'm not sure how Notre Dame will do against a ranked opponent at home. They look really good against ranked opponents on the road. Then they look really bad against unranked opponents at home. I'm not sure which direction to go in the Clemson game. It really depends on which Uiagalelei shows up. As bad as Notre Dame is at home, I don't think Clemson has a chance unless their quarterback puts together his best performance of the season. 

My suggestion is that the Irish cancel the rest of their home games and play their upcoming schedule on the road.